Debate Mansion

   

Debater of the week #6: LeadNitrate (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012

Posts: 1152

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum


na Vints wouldnt ever do that. It's just that he's too knowledgeable for us earthlings.LOL Besides, he's a thorough gentlemanSmile

that reminds me- what do you think are 3 nice things about Vints? Fine you might have to sweat this one out, but do try to answerLOL

   

      @ Blue:     Hey ! Birdie ..Just 3 nice things about me ? ..Are ya trying to ease up on her or what ? ...LOL ... Didn't ya see FREE told 200 good things about ME ..LOL ...You shoulda asked her to tell at least 300  ..A  chance to beat FREE's record ...Yeah ..Don't ya think Tanni deserved that ? ...LOL

     
        Vintu...Tongue
      

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumchacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #6: LeadNitrate (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Joined: 22 March 2012

Posts: 8263

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

another one- do you agree when Larry Summers said that women are a bit light-headed when it comes to science? Smile

Two words: Marie Curie


Guess Larry Summers also didn't know that the first person to program a computer, which I am sure he is familiar with, was a woman ... Ada Lovelace Tongue 

Btw, I just went and checked out what he said, 'coz I never knew about this. Well he did raise some interesting things to think about, but definitely not something I expect on a letter from the President of Harvard University... married women don't think about science huh..  his wife is in humanities as well, guess no belan mar at home. LOL

Anyways, sorry for diversion in the MOTW thread .. back to Tanni Tongue


Edited by boreddamsel - 05 July 2013 at 7:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Joined: 30 August 2012

Posts: 9169

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Congrats Tanni Smile Cute answers thus far LOL

My question, who did you piss off to get such a glowing AT in suggestions? LOL

How the hell was damsel awake and functional on IF at 7am after July 4th celebrations? What is she smoking? 

And this is for Tony boy, are you forreal man? Your questions are making my head spin LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Winechacha_chaudhrikrystal_watzboreddamsel

BirdieNumNum

Senior Member

BirdieNumNum

Joined: 07 October 2012

Posts: 919

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


   

      @ Blue:     Hey ! Birdie ..Just 3 nice things about me ? ..Are ya trying to ease up on her or what ? ...LOL ... Didn't ya see FREE told 200 good things about ME ..LOL ...You shoulda asked her to tell at least 300  ..A  chance to beat FREE's record ...Yeah ..Don't ya think Tanni deserved that ? ...LOL

     
        Vintu...Tongue
      

of course there are more... like infinity. I just didn't want folks to lose count. Never can trust someone's mathematical abilities, can we? LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Winechacha_chaudhri

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007

Posts: 12218

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

Clap taani great job ClapClap

Thnx for answering


aur Laoo kia Griling ke lye WinkLOLLOL


BTW JDJ ma bhi shuru karo MOTW Wink

I am not answering 100 qs copy pasted from google sites.
JDJ , pehle sidha baithne do udhar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselchacha_chaudhriTony_StraK786

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007

Posts: 12218

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Congrats Tanni Smile Cute answers thus far LOL

My question, who did you piss off to get such a glowing AT in suggestions? LOL

How the hell was damsel awake and functional on IF at 7am after July 4th celebrations? What is she smoking? 

And this is for Tony boy, are you forreal man? Your questions are making my head spin LOL

Thank you.Embarrassed

Oh those are very common to all DT members. Infact if you do not get such ATs then it means you are handling some insignificant section at some corner of IF.

damsel do not smoke, and today is work day, so she even did not drink.

Thats our Munna, he would copy paste 500 questions from all MOTWs ever to post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselMcNinjachacha_chaudhri

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Joined: 22 March 2012

Posts: 8263

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

damsel do not smoke, and today is work day, so she even did not drink.

Damsel wanted to drink so bad, but she skipped the party with the friends who were getting drunk and ended up with a friend who wanted to go to bed early Cry Cry But the friend promised we can get drunk tomorrow night Evil Smile 

BirdieNumNum

Senior Member

BirdieNumNum

Joined: 07 October 2012

Posts: 919

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Guess Larry Summers also didn't know that the first person to program a computer, which I am sure he is familiar with, was a woman ... Ada Lovelace Tongue 

Btw, I just went and checked out what he said, 'coz I never knew about this. Well he did raise some interesting things to think about, but definitely not something I expect on a letter from the President of Harvard University... married women don't think about science huh..  his wife is in humanities as well, guess no belan mar at home. LOL

Anyways, sorry for diversion in the MOTW thread .. back to Tanni Tongue

come now LN/ BD, we didn't have to go back to the start of time to find one or two women out of the 7 billion or so who ever lived, did we? Did we?LOL

yeah that was a pretty dumb thing for him to say. It's one thing to believe something, another to voice it.LOL


Edited by BirdieNumNum - 05 July 2013 at 8:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~*~ Debater Of The Week ~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

sowmyaa 207 5968 14 January 2007 at 7:09am
By sowmyaa
Pick Your Debater Of The Week!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

sowmyaa 58 2235 13 December 2006 at 10:08pm
By ...M...
~~Debater Of the Week! ~~

2 3 4

sowmyaa 25 1368 09 October 2006 at 11:26am
By sowmyaa
Debater .v. Debater!!!

2 3 4

samie 24 1122 27 July 2006 at 11:48pm
By ~*Ria*~
Debater of the Week samie 9 622 27 December 2005 at 10:28am
By umi82990

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.