Debater of the week #6: LeadNitrate - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

na Vints wouldnt ever do that. It's just that he's too knowledgeable for us earthlings.πŸ˜† Besides, he's a thorough gentleman😊

that reminds me- what do you think are 3 nice things about Vints? Fine you might have to sweat this one out, but do try to answerπŸ˜†

@ Blue:     Hey ! Birdie ..Just 3 nice things about me ? ..Are ya trying to ease up on her or what ? ...πŸ˜† ... Didn't ya see FREE told 200 good things about ME ..πŸ˜† ...You shoulda asked her to tell at least 300  ..A  chance to beat FREE's record ...Yeah ..Don't ya think Tanni deserved that ? ...πŸ˜†

Vintu...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Guess Larry Summers also didn't know that the first person to program a computer, which I am sure he is familiar with, was a woman ... Ada Lovelace πŸ˜› 

Btw, I just went and checked out what he said, 'coz I never knew about this. Well he did raise some interesting things to think about, but definitely not something I expect on a letter from the President of Harvard University... married women don't think about science huh..  his wife is in humanities as well, guess no belan mar at home. πŸ˜†

Anyways, sorry for diversion in the MOTW thread .. back to Tanni πŸ˜›
Edited by boreddamsel - 10 years ago
Congrats Tanni πŸ˜Š Cute answers thus far πŸ˜†

My question, who did you piss off to get such a glowing AT in suggestions? πŸ˜†

How the hell was damsel awake and functional on IF at 7am after July 4th celebrations? What is she smoking? 

And this is for Tony boy, are you forreal man? Your questions are making my head spin πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

@ Blue:     Hey ! Birdie ..Just 3 nice things about me ? ..Are ya trying to ease up on her or what ? ...πŸ˜† ... Didn't ya see FREE told 200 good things about ME ..πŸ˜† ...You shoulda asked her to tell at least 300  ..A  chance to beat FREE's record ...Yeah ..Don't ya think Tanni deserved that ? ...πŸ˜†

Vintu...πŸ˜›

of course there are more... like infinity. I just didn't want folks to lose count. Never can trust someone's mathematical abilities, can we? πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

πŸ‘ taani great job πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thnx for answering

aur Laoo kia Griling ke lye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW JDJ ma bhi shuru karo MOTW πŸ˜‰

I am not answering 100 qs copy pasted from google sites.
JDJ , pehle sidha baithne do udhar.
Originally posted by McNinja

Congrats Tanni πŸ˜Š Cute answers thus far πŸ˜†

My question, who did you piss off to get such a glowing AT in suggestions? πŸ˜†

How the hell was damsel awake and functional on IF at 7am after July 4th celebrations? What is she smoking? 

And this is for Tony boy, are you forreal man? Your questions are making my head spin πŸ˜†

Thank you.😳

Oh those are very common to all DT members. Infact if you do not get such ATs then it means you are handling some insignificant section at some corner of IF.

damsel do not smoke, and today is work day, so she even did not drink.

Thats our Munna, he would copy paste 500 questions from all MOTWs ever to post.

damsel do not smoke, and today is work day, so she even did not drink.

Damsel wanted to drink so bad, but she skipped the party with the friends who were getting drunk and ended up with a friend who wanted to go to bed early πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ But the friend promised we can get drunk tomorrow night πŸ˜ˆ 
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Guess Larry Summers also didn't know that the first person to program a computer, which I am sure he is familiar with, was a woman ... Ada Lovelace πŸ˜› 

Btw, I just went and checked out what he said, 'coz I never knew about this. Well he did raise some interesting things to think about, but definitely not something I expect on a letter from the President of Harvard University... married women don't think about science huh..  his wife is in humanities as well, guess no belan mar at home. πŸ˜†

Anyways, sorry for diversion in the MOTW thread .. back to Tanni πŸ˜›

come now LN/ BD, we didn't have to go back to the start of time to find one or two women out of the 7 billion or so who ever lived, did we? Did we?πŸ˜†

yeah that was a pretty dumb thing for him to say. It's one thing to believe something, another to voice it.πŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 years ago

One week in a small village in the woods .. you and me ..  I doubt it will be quiet β˜ΊοΈ

Ok, I need more details. 
Knowing you there will be red wine and plenty of it πŸ˜›
Candle light or tube light? 
Stormy weather or sunny?
One-room hut or sprawling mansion?
No access to Internet i.e. just you and me OR IF and its plethora of attention seekers? πŸ˜›
Contemporary with Tusshar or ballroom with Cornell  or any dance with me? πŸ˜³

Ok, lets take it up a notch πŸ˜› Who else do we want there.. Richard Armitage or Christian Bale .. or Mr. Darcy (from the book .. I know you don't like Matthew Mcfayden πŸ˜­)

Ok .. let me go and write some code and do some more thinking about my thesis, given I'm in a good mood now.. will be back soon with more! 
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

come now LN/ BD, we didn't have to go back to the start of time to find one or two women out of the 7 billion or so who ever lived, did we? Did we?πŸ˜†

yeah that was a pretty dumb thing for him to say. It's one thing to believe something, another to voice it.πŸ˜†

Four women scientists and engineers that I know of have posted on this thread  .. and out of I'm guessing around 8 people who have posted in total? That's a pretty good ratio I would say πŸ˜Š

Of course we could talk more about this .. but given this is Tanni's MOTW thread .. let's say you and me go grab a cup of coffee .. or umm.. a glass of wine and talk more, huh? πŸ˜›
Edited by boreddamsel - 10 years ago