Originally posted by LeadNitrate
4. Bored damsel : Kindly be present more often
I gave up DM so I can find time to talk to you on the side right
Here are few questions.
- How do you feel now that your MOTW is coming to an end? Relieved, annoyed, happy ..? And the million dollar question is did you have fun??
- Do you have a temper? If you do, what do you do to control it?
- Who do you think will win JDJ 6? Who do you think should win?
- If you were to pick the cast for P&P, who will you choose for Darcy and Elizabeth?
- Have you done partner dances like Salsa, Tango, ballroom and the likes. Ever met a guy who can actually dance?
What was your experience? (I took Salsa lessons my first year in the US, and it was such a disappointment, until I once danced with the instructor, OMG .. was so hot, not the instructor, the dance.
- Ever tried out belly dancing? I took one class .. my ex thought I should try it out, but I never really enjoyed it so I dropped out .. but I did enjoy shaking the coin belt .. that's all I kept doing during the class.
- Do you have a song in mind that you want to do Mohiniyattom to? I could choreograph and send you the video .. or we could even do a Skype session (someday when I have time). I was thinking that's a quick way to learn. Have you heard Alarshara Parithapam by Swathi Thirunal? Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful song. Ever since I learned it in music class, I have wanted to dance for it .. I recently choreographed a Mohiniyattom piece for that song .. really want to perform it somewhere .. but well, I honestly have not found an audience that enjoys such "dragging" music
yes, I was told that when I asked if I could perform it!
Instead I mostly end up doing Mohiniyattom for fast-paced songs, like Mausam and Escape .. don't get me wrong, I'm completely in love with that track, but its just too fast for such a graceful dance. Here's another question, when will Indians in general ever take the effort to understand and appreciate Indian classical dance? Another one. When do you think Sneha will perform a Mohiniyattom on JDJ6, and how long will it take me to explode after seeing that?
Anyways, I need to stop myself and get back to work .. so enough with the dance talk.
- Ok, what's the next book you are going to read? What movie are you going to watch next?
- What are you going to buy on your next shopping spree .. shoes, makeup, bag, clothes?
- What does one have to do to keep stalkers away? Is it that person's fault that their personality is so strikingly charming and irresistible that others are tempted to stalk them?
- There was a thread on DM about whether one can trust people to be honest about their gender. I understand hiding name, age and location, and other personal info, but according to you, what makes one tempted to lie about their gender, and even their race?
Congrats once again, Tanni .. I had lots of fun on your MOTW thread!
Edited by boreddamsel - 12 July 2013 at 8:10am