Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #6: LeadNitrate (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 21

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Congrats Tanni Hug with your due permission, can I paste my hundreds of questions that I will copy from many forums..? LOL

Nope, not those 100 random questions. 10-20 chalega.LOLLOL
Ok Ok.. Maaf kara tumko yaar ! 
  1. Your favorite name?    nandini
  2. Your favorite holiday destination?  home
  3. Your favorite Pet?  dog
  4. Your fav perfume?   a calvin klein one I am using now
  5. Your country of living?  germany
  6. Your mobile number? 0000099999
  7. your facebook ID?  humpty dumpty
  8. Your twitter ID?  @humptdumpt
  9. Your Home address?  700 duniyawallah road, world.
hahahahaha ROFL ROFL
  1. Your fav color?  green
  2. Your fav animal? dog, lion
  3. Your fav car?   BMW
  4. Your fav forum? BW
  5. Do u think being a mod is a hectic responsibilty? yes
  6. Will u give me another WL in JDJ forum? LOL If you act naughty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselchacha_chaudhrichimchimcher-eePentaminous.Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #6: LeadNitrate (Page 20)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peridot.

what should be the qualities in an ideal mod?
Objectivity.

Do all the mods on IF meet those standards? 
more of less yes, most of them are objective

Name some of the most popular mods on IF (3 will do)
Gunia, Shifali, sano

Name 3 most unpopular mods on IF
LOLLOL

Any special quality that a mod should possess to moderate a section like DM which is different from the other sections?
more open mindedness and higher tolerance of language usage, different words and languages, which are civil but usually can throw some people in  are regularly used here. allowing more back and forth dialoguie which might heat up

Enumerate 5 differences you noticed between Debate Mansion and the other TV show based sections
members are more civil if not cordial
members have definite opinion and do not feel peer pressure to change their statement
members have well deviced arguments
 members tend to act more mature about arguments
no favorites and no fight between favorites.

Some words of wisdom you would like to give the following members:
1. King Anu  : kindly stop using LOL in serious debate
2. Birdienumnum : kindly stop flying
3.Maha2us          : kindly add 4M where to your id
4. Bored damsel : Kindly be present more often
5. Aarya                 : Kindly be present more often
6.Vintagewine     : kindly drink some beer
7.Mr.ass               : Kindly accept the tofu
8.Frigate              : kindly be present more often
9. Summer3        : Kindly be breezy 
10. Rehanism     : Kindly type in a larger font size

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Winechacha_chaudhrichimchimcher-eeSummer3

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Wow Tanni, you've been boiled, fried, baked, barbecued. Any room left for some grilling?

-What advice would you give someone who wants to debate but is too shy or insecure?

-Do you have a favourite painting? Or a favourite painter?

-One colour you would never wear.

-What's your opinion about people who work as cleaners and other low-paid jobs? Should they be given same respect as doctors and other high achieving workers?

-What kind of weather do you enjoy the most/least?

-Does monarchy have a place in modern society?

-Any phobias?

-Your proudest moment in life?

-Name one book you would never read.

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hit_homerun

These are the baby versions of members on DM 
guess who can they be ?LOL

half the pictures are not showing with my amazing net speed, can you get me smaller icons and I can try.
oh sorry ! 
i just saw this comment of urs now !Tongue
I thought u dint find the question appropriate so  I edited it LOL

will try again with the copy-paste

Thanks anywaySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetBazigar

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Wow Tanni, you've been boiled, fried, baked, barbecued. Any room left for some grilling?

-What advice would you give someone who wants to debate but is too shy or insecure?
Just find a topic you know anything about and type something anything. We all gotta start somewhere, DM is just like another discussion forum.

-Do you have a favourite painting? Or a favourite painter?
I have no idea, interest and inclination for painting and sculpting. So I only know the names people read in history book.

-One colour you would never wear.  I wear all colors, from lime green to aubergine.

-What's your opinion about people who work as cleaners and other low-paid jobs? Should they be given same respect as doctors and other high achieving workers?

If cleaners do not clean, our workplace would be filthy and we wouldn't be able to work properly . Also cleaning properly is an art, like cutting hair, or cooking a meal. Bottomline  I dont think their job is any less.
Depends. For some job for example, like that of a doctor, one is saving life, or a professor, one is teaching bright young minds, so they would command more respect naturally. 
Else I dont see making a rule  to make class distinction of work. It is repulsive.

-What kind of weather do you enjoy the most/least?
most:  slighty chilly, windy but sunny day
least: snow raining days.

-Does monarchy have a place in modern society?
In my mind NO.
but humans are never equal and there will always be someone who would have more influence that others. depending upon time and age, it might be money, trade, or sword. there is always some monarch around.

-Any phobias?
height and bit of fire.

-Your proudest moment in life?
Not being there yet.

-Name one book you would never read.
There is no book in the world, I would never read. Maybe never read twice, but I definitely read any book I can get my hands on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselchacha_chaudhrichimchimcher-eerahmona_pakswe

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

4. Bored damsel : Kindly be present more often

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry It's not that I don't want to. No time, sweets .. no time! Cry Cry 
I gave up DM so I can find time to talk to you on the side right Wink LOL 

Here are few questions. 
- How do you feel now that your MOTW is coming to an end? Relieved, annoyed, happy ..? And the million dollar question is did you have fun?? Smile 
- Do you have a temper? If you do, what do you do to control it? 
- Who do you think will win JDJ 6? Who do you think should win?
- If you were to pick the cast for P&P, who will you choose for Darcy and Elizabeth?

- Have you done partner dances like Salsa, Tango, ballroom and the likes. Ever met a guy who can actually dance? Tongue What was your experience? (I took Salsa lessons my first year in the US, and it was such a disappointment, until I once danced with the instructor, OMG .. was so hot, not the instructor, the dance. Embarrassed
- Ever tried out belly dancing? I took one class .. my ex thought I should try it out, but I never really enjoyed it so I dropped out .. but I did enjoy shaking the coin belt .. that's all I kept doing during the class. LOL 
- Do you have a song in mind that you want to do Mohiniyattom to? I could choreograph and send you the video .. or we could even do a Skype session (someday when I have time). I was thinking that's a quick way to learn. Have you heard Alarshara Parithapam by Swathi Thirunal? Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful song. Ever since I learned it in music class, I have wanted to dance for it .. I recently choreographed a Mohiniyattom piece for that song .. really want to perform it somewhere .. but well, I honestly have not found an audience that enjoys such "dragging" music Shocked Shocked yes, I was told that when I asked if I could perform it! Cry Cry Instead I mostly end up doing Mohiniyattom for fast-paced songs, like Mausam and Escape .. don't get me wrong, I'm completely in love with that track, but its just too fast for such a graceful dance. Here's another question, when will Indians in general ever take the effort to understand and appreciate Indian classical dance? Another one. When do you think Sneha will perform a Mohiniyattom on JDJ6, and how long will it take me to explode after seeing that? LOL Anyways, I need to stop myself and get back to work .. so enough with the dance talk. Tongue

- Ok, what's the next book you are going to read? What movie are you going to watch next? 
- What are you going to buy on your next shopping spree .. shoes, makeup, bag, clothes? 

- What does one have to do to keep stalkers away? Is it that person's fault that their personality is so strikingly charming and irresistible that others are tempted to stalk them? 
- There was a thread on DM about whether one can trust people to be honest about their gender. I understand hiding name, age and location, and other personal info, but according to you, what makes one tempted to lie about their gender, and even their race?
- And I'll end this fun MOTW thread with the most important question, when are you going to find me a hot European dude? .. I am waiting Embarrassed Tongue LOL  

Congrats once again, Tanni .. I had lots of fun on your MOTW thread! Hug

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 July 2013 at 8:10am

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Awww... thank you for all the wonderful things you've said about me Tanni!
And yes, we've had many difference in opinions, yet we always make up! That's what matters! Love ya girl! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratePentaminous.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top