Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

Since I will be busy tomorrow and saturday a bit, I am posting the bakri thread now. our bakri #5 is still on hot seat and can finish whatever questions she gets. So your new bakri is, yours truly, urf

LeadNitrate

Taking the siggie off, since I don't have the siggie option on. I would update my sig box with link of this post.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name:

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID:

How did you first join IF:

How often do you login:

Your experience in IF so far:

A nice moment of your life on IF:

Your worst nightmare on IF:

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

What other forums you visit other than DM:

Why are you attracted towards DM:

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question

Your favorite past-time:

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well

favorite qoute if any

Virtual or real:

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAMcNinjachacha_chaudhri..Tangled..boreddamselDexterkilailachimchimcher-eerahmona_paksweshyamsVinzyTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #6: LeadNitrate" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

and Now for the start up questions

Your name: Tanni

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question): TR

The reason behind your ID: All my IF Ids have been very close to my real name, so sought to change it, LN has a personal story as well.

How did you first join IF: Videos of Prithviraj Chauhan forum.

How often do you login: I am always logged in, not always participating in topics but dealing with DT issues.

Your experience in IF so far: mixed.

A nice moment of your life on IF: When I was selected MOTW of Prithviraj chauhan section first time, took me by surprise.

Your worst nightmare on IF: When threads were dedicated to me for the first time in Suggestions forum

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: quite a few.

What other forums you visit other than DM: JDJ, BW, Suggestions,Viewbies, HItLER DIDI, IDS, DID, many in short,

Why are you attracted towards DM: Only place where restrictions to post your mind is little less, and the amount of information that floats around in debate topics.

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question : It was good before, offlate all we see is some sex related topic, I think we need to bring traffic here by keeping a news feed, that would attract people to discuss.

Your favorite past-time: Reading and sleeping.

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: Medium couch potato and medium busy bee

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee: gym and dance, occassionally JUdo

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well: mostly read E Books or watch English soaps and browse IF parallely.

favorite qoute if any: into the heaven my father, let my country awake// Some are born to sweet delight,
Some are born to endless night.

Virtual or real: Mixture of both.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumVintage.WineMcNinjairia_luvsLindorcharminggenieForever-KAboreddamselchacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

hey that's a nice quote. Makes me almost think you might be okLOL

all right, some questions- what's the best part of moderating? and the worst? how often do you get nasty mails? what are they generally about? how do you react to them?

congrats if i didn't say it before! You really are doing a great job. (ok that last bit is just sucking up..., dont take that to heart)LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineLeadNitratemoomin4455boreddamseliria_luvsLindor

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

hey that's a nice quote. Makes me almost think you might be okLOL
thought of posting both the poems, then thought overkill.

all right, some questions- what's the best part of moderating? The small button using which you can stick a topic.

and the worst? loads, the tools are not up to date, moderator friendly, forums with heavy fighting traffic like JDJ will have constant complain, acting nanny to kids.

how often do you get nasty mails?
 depending upon the traffic of the show moderating or some incident that happened which escalates. Right now I get daily such pms.

what are they generally about?  you are biased, you abuse power, why warn me, warn them, u only scold me.

how do you react to them? draft a nice reply, will look into it and if its personal attack like u r biased, ur upbringing is this that, not at all responding to it. sometimes though i lose patience and become sarcatsic.

congrats if i didn't say it before! You really are doing a great job. (ok that last bit is just sucking up..., dont take that to heart)LOL Message received.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumchacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindorForever-KAkrystal_watzboreddamsel-Chandramukhi-

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Awww...Tongue  This looks like a real lip smackin one ..LOL

Alright here are a few questions ...

1.  How often did ya wanna like someone's post but didn't like it for some reason or the other?  ...Anyone's posts ?  ..Um ...Say my posts ? ..LOL

2.  How often did ya feel like warning / banning / slapping me ? ... << And for heaven's sake be real...LOL

3. What's your Height or say Length when you are sleeping  in Light Years ? ..Ouch

Now hurry up ...Cause I can't wait to slurp ...LOL

Vintu...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumchacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindorboreddamsel

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Awww...Tongue  This looks like a real lip smackin one ..LOL

Alright here are a few questions ...

1.  How often did ya wanna like someone's post but didn't like it for some reason or the other?  ...Anyone's posts ?  ..Um ...Say my posts ? ..LOL
Quite often, specially when I am invisible and want to stay so.

2.  How often did ya feel like warning / banning / slapping me ? ... << And for heaven's sake be real...LOL Never thought so far, I ahve encountered far more irritating samples on IF.

3. What's your Height or say Length when you are sleeping  in Light Years ? ..Ouch

Huh!! If I am sleeping in light yrs how can I have height or length, I will just be photon, no mass. or maybe some mass, more like wave, an inbetween mass and wave.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumVintage.Winemoomin4455boreddamseliria_luvsLindorcharminggenieForever-KAchacha_chaudhri

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Huh!! If I am sleeping in light yrs how can I have height or length, I will just be photon, no mass. or maybe some mass, more like wave, an inbetween mass and wave.

Excuse ME ...LOL ..But Light Years is a unit of distance ...Stop evading questions like that ..Will ya  ? ...Alright ...Tell me your height in Miles then ..LOL  ..And answer quickly before you grow taller..LOL

Vintu...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumchacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindor

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

ok that for me is impressive. Most gals i know are liberal artsy, so anyone who can even spell waves and photons is different. So what's your educational background? 

High school pass? Matric failed? LOL

Good student? or the kind who'd cut classes to meet her boyfriends?Smile

another one- do you agree when Larry Summers said that women are a bit light-headed when it comes to science? Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Winemoomin4455boreddamselMcNinjacharminggenieiria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top