Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I mean seriously...today's episode was slower than snail. 
Just to polish those shows...entire episode went off...

I am all for the track..it is relevant and all...but it is too much dragged...
Too much sympathy for Sunny..and that boy is crying and crying and no one notices a thing?πŸ˜•

I am sure this track will go for the entire next week also

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have all my sympathy for sunny but have to say that this track is nothing but a typical ahuja one. Its nothing new for us. Ahujas tracks are always too much dragged. And yeah, first part was lame, that song sequence was emotional but highly unnecessary. Pinky is confusing me. Barkha made me miss rupali. I thought if it was rupali then maybe she would have understood sunny better. Though its nothing sensible cuz its the character who is behaving strange with her son, the actor has nothing to do with this. Still i thought like that.

Raashi behaved cruelly with sunny i would say. Her expressions are so damn irritating... Though it was shown i think only to gain more sympathy for sunny. All in all, lame episode. Big time sucked.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam 

Completely agree. I have my sympathy for Sunny too. Felt bad for him. But they are not exaggerating a lot now. I was fine with the song sequence but after that..Jeet and Sunny...and then Sunny trying to change bedsheets all are too much drag.

Cleaning with shirt and cancer..everything is too much. They could have shown something else. I was expecting Sunny to run away. I really hope Nanu finds him...I don't want anyone else to solve this problem. 

Yes..typical Ahuja track. 

It is definitely the character. The actor is doing well. But definitely missed Rupali for the first time today...because of the character. 
skyforceguy thumbnail
yeah even i like barkha as an actor. But the character itself has changed upside down after leap. Old pinky was different with sunny. I remember i used to enjoy sunny and pinky scenes pre leap but that thing is sadly gone. Yes sunny changing bed sheets and pinky knocking the door scene could have been cut down. I have seen this show going even abnormally fast paced. So why not here ?

Yeah even i want something different as an end for sunny track. Dont expect nanu (though want him) cuz the actor itself does not seem to be available. So i guess the end will something like - raashi, ginny and pinky searching sunny everywhere in school premises and finds in at the roof, sunny is about to jump (or about to be fallen down, accidently) but they somehow save him... Then entire rona dhona of sunny and everyone getting over the top emotional with sunny lol.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yes. I loved the old Pinky and Sunny's bonding. Sunny himself used to be more open and not reclusive like this. 

Hmm..I guess he may be walking on the road lost in thoughts...or running around...and Jeet will find him...or or or may be Meera will find himπŸ˜†
Or may be LR will be going somewhere and will find him. I see a scene when suddenly Pinky gets a call where Sunny isπŸ˜†

Today was too much dragged. Sunny trying to take polish...trying to talk with everyone..song...again polish...polish..then Jeet..GOSH! what a drag. 

CVs fast pace only Ahluwalias track...Ginny track and Daadu track are prime examples.
skyforceguy thumbnail
true. Ahluwalia tracks are always forced to end soon. And i dont get the bloody reason behind it. Why makes them do that ? Why this dis-balance ? I mean ahuja tracks are always slow paced. Why ?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I have no idea...😑 But it is damn irritating..they always get important and long tracks..while Ahluwalias are always cut short..and yet it still remains good. 

skyforceguy thumbnail
sometimes its only us who like ahluwalias yaar. Do others like ahujas ? What makes the creatives do that ? Do they get better response for ahujas tracks and characters ? I too have no idea.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
That's the point. Ahujas tracks actually get better response I think..because it is over done with logic vanishing..and over acting also. Dramatic too. 

Ahluwalias track on the other hand are simple and more real than Ahujas. I love the bonding between the characters in Ahlus. Nothing can beat that. 

I can bet Sweety and Lucky would have easily found out if anything is wrong with Ginny or Rocky...and they will never ignore like Ahujas are doing
skyforceguy thumbnail
truec sweety could have found out whats wrong with her child in just one look. And she would have reacted/behaved/handled much much better. Yeah nothin can beat bonding we see at ahluwalia house. Jeet does not even come closer to lucky as a loving and caring father (atleast post leap)