Mystery of the letter(TR post)

Posted: 10 years ago
Aankhein kholta hoon toh woh dikhti hai band karta hoon toh woh dikhti hai

Simple lines yet deep meaning.This one line showed the depth of Rey's love for Taani.As we all know Taani means everything for Rey.His biggest strength and pillar of support.She is the one who COMPLETES him and she knows that very well.That is why she went there FOR HIM and to be WITH HIM.

I am always left spellbound and speechless seeing the depth of love that these two individuals have for each other.One who feels INCOMPLETE without the other and the other who can sacrifice anything and everything for the previous one.We had yet again a heart melting convo between our TR today.As we saw last night how much Rey needed his love beside him at that point of time.We have seen how restless he becomes when she is not beside him.Even she knows that and that is why she went there.Taani said those three magical words to him again and we saw the amount of power those three words have and the powerful effect that they have on Rey.Those three words gave immense strength to Rey.It connected his heart back to dance coz with those three words Taani returned his heart back to him which belongs to her.And then the hug.A passionate and intense one.Rey held Taani so tightly as if he would never ever let her go away from him anywhere.But Taani stopped herself from hugging him back.We could see how much she wanted to hug him back coz being in his arms makes her feel complete.But after what all has happened she has lost her faith and belief on the word LOVE.And then the shocker when Taani says Taarey will no longer be Taarey now but only Rey and Taani.She loves him she really does.She can never ever forget about him.But the circumstances and situation is stopping her to get back to him.

"I Love You Rey yeh jhooth nahi hai par hum saath nahi ho sakte".these words are enough to pierce our hearts as well as theirs.

Now coimg to the precap.The mystery of the letter.God knows what is there in that letter.While entering Rey was calling out Taani's name with so much of love and affection and of course with a lot of hope.His smile vanished the moment he read that letter of hers.The smile the love the affection wasn't replace by sadness and pain but by anger,aggression and feelings of being betrayed.I don't know what was there in that letter but I have never seen Rey being so much angry(not even during MITWA scene).He seemed as if he was feeling betrayed.I think he will think that Taani lied to him she ditched him and used him.Only if he knew that she can never do that she didn't lie but she is hurt as well.She didn't do that for the college and neither for anyone else but for Rey himself.As she said that is sab ka reason main hoon toh only I will rectify the situation.She did this for Rey coz she didn't want herself to be his weakness coz she knows she is his strength.She didn't want him to lose coz of her.She didn't want THEM(tAAREY) to lose coz if Rey loses she'll lose as well.And on the other hand i have a strong feeling that Taani may leave the college and this might be the biggest shock in D3 which was being talked about.

VriMar you prove yourself to be the best and better than the rest with each and every passing day.CVS please utilize their talent properly so that each and every day they create magic with their fine level of acting talent.VriMar and Taarey rocks <3

Many assumptions and many possibilities.The mystery will be unraveled only tomorrow.Damn scared and afraid but hoping to see an AGGRESSIVE TR ahead.

Edited by pixi26angel - 10 years ago
res
unres
grt post yaar
its too sad to c rey lyk this
by god his happiness aftr hearn those word frm taani,god hw can he luv her so much
seriously m falln for kuwar more nd more evry day
i dnt noe wht to tell nw
vrinda is superb too
cumn to the epi,the hug frm rey was magical
tht affectnn dt luv his strngth was all visible in it
his lyf strts frm taani nd ends on taani
in the precap the way he enterd searchn for taani nd thn the epic lettr
gosh his expressns chngd in fractn of second
nd his dialogue nvr been bettr was jst too much to shw wht taani means to him
gosh wht to tell,reyy yaar u killed me today
ps-luvd ur strt ankhe kholu wala dialogue,its too dreamy
Edited by Ayesha05 - 10 years ago
amazing post! 👏
agree with each and every word of urs...dunno what is written in that letter that made rey so aggressive...😲
I missed the episode so i will catch it at night!!I saw the precap and now i am completely tensed!Seeing the pain and aggression in rey and the way he is pushing and breaking things it surely seems that Taani has gone.Yes along with you i too have a very strong feeling that Taani has left HIM and she has left St louis!Lets see what happens tomorrow!But if Taani has actually left i truly want to see what happens to Swayam! I want his reaction if this happens as he is her brother!There is going to be high voltage drama and i am excited for this phase of D3 and Taarey.
i agree with ur post
and darr lag rha he ki pta nhi taani ne leter me kya likha hoga jise padh kar rey itna gussa ho gya
i m feeling bad for rey as well as taani
mujhe lag rha he that now we will get passionate taarey back
fingers crossed
superb post...
another awesome episode of d3 wt amazing perfmnce of vrinda n amar...
rey must b feeling betrayed...
nw wl b angry towards taani...
bt wt ever happens wt taani doesnt have ny thng to do wt d3 gang...
so it must b sm thng related to rey so that it becomes a shock for evryone
Awesome Post Rhiks

No Doubt that VriMar are d finest actors ...episode ws worth watching

After seeing precap my reaction ws shocked + hppy + confused ..aisa kya likha tha letter mein I think ur prediction is right that he will think that she ditched / used him ...she said i luv u just to make him happy ...more den sad he seemed angry ...my god i hope he wont hurt himself and taani as well...

Again cvs this track has alot of potential kindly give us proper track i dont want rushed scenes this time
Awsome post dear,but I'm a little worried about what you said towards the end.
If Taani leaves college won't it be the end for Taarey???
And about the shock that we are suppose to get at the end of ndc,could this be it???
I'm sorry for asking this but it's eating me up.
Is there a possibility that a certain person will return.😕I'm sure u guys know who I'm talking about.
Again I'm sorry for asking tbut I'm really scared.
Originally posted by Ayesha05

res
unres
grt post yaar
its too sad to c rey lyk this
by god his happiness aftr hearn those word frm taani,god hw can he luv her so much
seriously m falln for kuwar more nd more evry day
i dnt noe wht to tell nw
vrinda is superb too
cumn to the epi,the hug frm rey was magical
tht affectnn dt luv his strngth was all visible in it
his lyf strts frm taani nd ends on taani
in the precap the way he enterd searchn for taani nd thn the epic lettr
gosh his expressns chngd in fractn of second
nd his dialogue nvr been bettr was jst too much to shw wht taani means to him
gosh wht to tell,reyy yaar u killed me today
ps-luvd ur strt ankhe kholu wala dialogue,its too dreamy
I am afraid of seeing his anger tomorrow but then TR story has always been an AGGRESSIVE one both VriMar are doing a fab job excited but also afraid for tomorrow
And one more thing ViMar again nailed it ⭐️

Kas did fantastically awesome job in potraying angry young man 😃