Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Reel and Real life merges : New Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Sometimes reel life becomes a part of real life too. And this is exactly what's happening on the sets of Colors'Sanskaar /

The show is moving towards a track where the Vaishnav family will be seen experiencing health-related issues.

As a matter of fact, we've heard that Karsan (Rasik Dave) will suffer a heart attack. This will be the beginning of the track after which the family members will either get hurt or will fall ill for some reason or the other.

As shown earlier, unfortunate developments have been plaguing the family since the entry of Bharti (Supriya Kumari), as predicted by the pundit. And the scenario will get grimmer in the coming days.

Sadly, this track is not limited to on-screen happenings as the cast of the show has started falling ill for real. We've heard that Jay Soni, better known as Jay Kishan, recently experienced a pulled neck muscle.

Exclaimed Jay, "I suffered this injury while lifting weights in the gym. It has been a bit difficult for me to continue shooting with a neck pain, but things are looking good and I will be fine soon."

On the other hand, Supriya has been suffering from cold and fever. When we got in touch with the lovely lady, she shared, "Yes, I have cold and fever. I think it's just the weather as most of us have cough and cold on the sets."

We just hope that the team gets well soon.

Getting back to the track, we hear that soon after Karsan suffers a heart attack, the family will get busy deciding on who will be the next MD (Managing Director) of the mill. This is when four names will be popped up. The names will include that of Jay, Hasmukh (Rajendra Chawla), Dilip (Kartik) and Ankit (Avinash Mukherjee). Not able to come to a conclusion, the family will leave the decision to the ailing Karsan.
Talking about the track, Jay observed, "The upcoming episodes will witness a lot of disputes in the family."

Keep reading this space for more updates!!!

Edited by sita11 - 04 July 2013 at 7:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reel and Real life merges : New Article" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
how can anyone think of those 2 losers Ankit and Hasmukh as the MD of the company...ROFL

thats really sad that Karsan will suffer from heart attack...i think Bharti will be behind all this Angry

sirjee

dollypremar

Goldie

dollypremar

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
tfsSmile

sita11

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

how can anyone think of those 2 losers Ankit and Hasmukh as the MD of the company...ROFL

thats really sad that Karsan will suffer from heart attack...i think Bharti will be behind all this Angry
True hasmuk ll eat up da mill all alone n noone ll know it... n ankit is more lyk a skool boy...how can dey give him dis responsibility...i guess jay ll get dat place n dis ll create more probs in family...
How can bharti lk be da cure of karsan heart attack. Wink

Edited by sirjee - 04 July 2013 at 10:13pm

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

True hasmuk ll eat up da mill all alone n noone ll know it... n ankit is more lyk a skool boy...how can dey give him dis responsibility...i guess jay ll get dat place n dis ll create more probs in family...

yes Kishen is the only one who deserves the position of MD of the company ...

sirjee

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sirjee

yes Kishen is the only one who deserves the position of MD of the company ...
true coz dilip ll convince karsan dat kishan is most deserving...plus karsan really praises his son alot n motivate him...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top