Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: LilyOrchid

Nice

Thankx
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharneil92

And young lassy! Don't forget to add me to your PM listwa!😳or else, SAR KATAYENGE NAHIN, LEKIN SAR PE TABLA ZAROOR BAJAYENGE!πŸ˜†

Meri Saar bachane ke liye tumhe pm karna parega! πŸ˜›
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: daisydee425

sounds interesting

Thankx 😊
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
iss ff ko bhi toh update karo plz.😊
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

iss ff ko bhi toh update karo plz.😊

I will update by two to three days.
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
definitely left me wanting to read more. Great first chapter. 
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SonyaBlade

definitely left me wanting to read more. Great first chapter.

Thankx a lot! I really appreciate it..
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Hello guyz I'm back with my update. Sorry for the late  update! So here it goes-

Chapter 1

Jodha was siiting on her bed remembering all the past memories of her Jalal. How he cheated her. Tears roll down her eyes.

[Flashback]

Jodha and Jalal where sitting in Jalal's harem and they were  playing chess. Jalal was losing "Jodha aap to bohot aache khiladi nikli." U turned out to be a goo player." "Sujamal bhaisahab taught how to play like this." Suddenly Jalal stood up and said that "Jodha I have to tell u something.It's really important." "What happened Shahenshaji? Is everything alri8?" "Nahi Jodha. Nothing is right. Whenever u come close to me, my heart starts racing and my life feels complete." Jodha was a bit surprised. Jodha knew that she was in love with Jalal as he had treated her so nicely. He was really kind. The opposite of what she had thought about him earlier. "Jodha I want to say that...that...that I LOVE YOU!" Jodha was taken aback when she heard him confessing his feelings. Tears of happiness rolled down her eyes. "What? U dont love me?" "NO NO its not like that Shahenshaji I love u too. I love u very very much." She hugged then hugged him tightly. This hug stayed for about five minutes, then Jalal cupped her cheeks. He made his lips move forward. Their lips shared a kiss. He then carried her to the bed and kissed her every where. Then he came back to the lips. A moan escaped her mouth. Soon all of their garments dissaperaed and they became one. Next  morning came and Jodha woke up. She found the other side empty. She then saw Jalal buttonig his shirt i I dont know what it is called) "Aap kahi Ja rahe hai?"Are u going somewhere) " Yes Jodha. My mission is accomplished." "What mission?" "The mission is named after you Jodha. MISSION TRAP JODHA IN LOVE ACT!" "What are u saying Shahenshaji?" 
Jalal: I am saying Jodha that i actually dont love you. It was all a drama. I just wanted to sleep with u. What do I do Jodha. U r just so beautiful. I couldnt resist it. I wanted to touch u. But u wouldnt let me unless I told u that I love u. I made a plan that I will treat u very nicely and u will start feeling something for me and then I will tell u that I love u but I actually dont. And then we would do the thing we did last night.
Jodha started crying. She was betrayed by her love. The love which was all an act. The Love which was never hers.
Jalal spoke again: O come on Jodha. I can never fall in love with anyone and especially u, A Rajput princes. U want to know y I did this. I did this to show the Rajput their right place. Now as now I am bored with u, u will be right away sent to Amer and u will never return again Jodha.

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

IN Agra

All he could think was about Jodha. Just then Maham Anga enter. She said " Jalal u made me proud yet again. U showed Rajputs their rightful place. U did exactly what I told u. "Badi Ammi I can do anything for u. Badi Ammi I need some rest so I am going to sleep now." "Okay Shahenshaji take some rest. I will take your leave.

Jalal was sitting on his bed suddenly Jodha appeared infront of him from nowhere. She was smiling at him. "Jodha when did u come? Didnt I send u to Amer?" "I love u Shahenshaji." Then she disappeared. "What is happening with me."

Jodha on the other hand was sitting with her siblings. She was seeing them playing some board games. Moti bai soke out "Rajkumari ji play with them. Why are u siiting like this. Enjoy. Forget about the past and live ur present. God will surely show some mercy upon u. Just then a voice interuppted them " Yes Jodha forget about ur past." It was Suryabhan. An unknown smile appeared on her face. She was really happy that Suryabhan came. "How are u Suryabhanji?"
"I'm good and im here to make u happy. U will soon forget about ur past I'm sure of it." "I hope so."

Jalal's Ammi came into his room with rage."What did u do Jalal? Why did u do this to her?" but she stopped when she saw that Jalal's eyes was full of tears. "Because Badi Ammi told me." 

Precap: "YES AMMI I MISS JODHA"

NOTE: Jalal is only married to Jodha. Theres is no Ruqaiya or an other wife. Guyz I'm planning to change this SS to FF. If u guyz tell me that I should change it to a FF I will do it then only. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please Contiune Soon. I Hate MA. Poor Jodha Jalal Shouldn't Have Played With Her Feelings Like This. ):