Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Jay aur Bhoomi ki Bhutta Date :SBB Aaj Tak

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Folks here is the link of the vdo of the Bhutta (corn) Date of JayMi ...SBB showed it today ...its a cute segment Tongue

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11iuko_jai-bhoomi-ki-bhutta-date-sanskaar-4th-july-2013_shortfilms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mtanwylovesunshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jay aur Bhoomi ki Bhutta Date :SBB Aaj Tak" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing SitaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I am damn so disappointed with the dressingsense and hair style of Bhumi...why the costume designer has given her to wear that stupid flashy green blouse with that pink saree ...what a stupid comboSleepy...she is wearing so many of those green bangles...

seriosly Bhumi needs a gud hair stylist and a costume designer ...dont like to see Bhumi in her braid hairstyle ...

i wish the makers cud show such types of scene in the show also that JayMi going out for a bhutta date in the monsoons Big smileBig smile

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

I am damn so disappointed with the dressingsense and hair style of Bhumi...why the costume designer has given her to wear that stupid flashy green blouse with that pink saree ...what a stupid comboSleepy...she is wearing so many of those green bangles...

seriosly Bhumi needs a gud hair stylist and a costume designer ...dont like to see Bhumi in her braid hairstyle ...

i wish the makers cud show such types of scene in the show also that JayMi going out for a bhutta date in the monsoons Big smileBig smile
yea me too...Confused they have given bhoomi the nineties and eighties type of behenji/bhabhiji look..Ouch

sita11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Even I am starting to get annoyed with these sarees and this hair braid.  CVs can we please make a suggestion? Bhoomi looks best when her hair is out and straight. Natural, normal and it is her best look. As for the sarees, make them a little more modern and not of these horrible colour combos pleaseSmile Everything natural looks good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshinesita11

dollypremar

Goldie

dollypremar

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
tfs

sita11

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa