Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF - RaYa - Second Chance thread 2, note pg 148 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

part 6

wowoowow saadi aur rokka fix bada maza aayega saadi dedh mahine baad hai aur roka 10 din baad ab aayega maza jab mil baithebge deewane char RaYa aur NeVi hay bade hi aache lagte hain... just a question jiggy why u named this FF as second chance??? but the update was awesome loved the track going on a lot so moving on next for some RaYa moments...

first of all a big thank you to u for such wonderful comments on every part, its really encouraging, coming to ur question, as you further proceed u will find the answer, they both think life is giving a second chance to them, they have missed their time and now this is their second chance to live in...enjoy reading

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - RaYa - Second Chance thread 2, note pg 148 (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vironikajain

IF-Sizzlerz

vironikajain

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
When re u going to update??
Waiting... Day Dreaming

jineejiggs

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
a small preview for my readers, ENJOY

Vikram - Priya we were so worried for you, u made us frightened, Ram bohot darr gaya tha

Ram - darnewali baat to thi yaar

Neha - tumhare uss halaat me Ram ko samhalna mushkil ho gaya tha.

Sudhirji - Priya, agar koi pareshaani hain toh tu Ram se baat kar beta, baat karne se hi haal nikalti hain, misunderstanding khatam hoti hain, and am sure Ram bhi yehi chahta hoga.

Ram - I need to talk to u Priya

Priya - ab hamare beech baat karne ko kuch reh nahi gaya hain

Ram - aaj main tumhe nahi chodnewala

Priya - u r hurting me

Ram - so do you

Ram told Priya the entire truth and also confessed his love, that night RaYa became one, they consummated their marriage, the following morning brings immense happiness in their life, Ram teased Priya and Priya too teased Ram by giving a feathery kiss on his lips, and saying softly in his ears that he has completed her.

This time also the update will be a big one, hope u all will not mindWink

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramalfybaas-tvumitzpreetduttnagma0rayaBALHpriyarayazeylanicavarshathakkar143prkkaparikh1lalmadhuaanchaltulshanbpatil3Mini1991.sangs123.sandhyasn123fizavironikajainshavii

chillpc

Goldie

chillpc

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thnq for the preview... Pls contn soon... Smile

jineejiggs

vironikajain

IF-Sizzlerz

vironikajain

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Second preview.. i thought u will update the part.. Broken Heart
Aisa preview aur hume abhi or wait karna padega..not fair Embarrassed
We love long update..dont worry Wink

Edited by vironikajain - 05 July 2013 at 4:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasnjineejiggs

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Viru,
the first one was overview of the episode, this one is preview, nevertheless am happy that u ppl like it, bas thoda sa aur intezaar, actually am frustrated, my mobile has been hospitalized and my MP3 isn't working, am kind of stressed out, aur roz roz lappy pe beyth ke net karna mujhe achha nahi lagta, isi liye, Sorry darling

vironikajain

aanchaltulshan

IF-Dazzler

aanchaltulshan

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
oh my my precap was just awesome
waiting for the next part update soon 

jineejiggs

vironikajain

IF-Sizzlerz

vironikajain

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

@Viru,
the first one was overview of the episode, this one is preview, nevertheless am happy that u ppl like it, bas thoda sa aur intezaar, actually am frustrated, my mobile has been hospitalized and my MP3 isn't working, am kind of stressed out, aur roz roz lappy pe beyth ke net karna mujhe achha nahi lagta, isi liye, Sorry darling

Yeah i know but overview was enough na after that no need to give preview also.. LOL
Dont take stress..mujhe bhi lappy se net use karna accha nhi lagta..nd i will wait for sure.. No sorry remember.. Smile

jineejiggs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top