PURE ROSID FF: We will be together forever( Part 9)

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Guys.. it is my small effort to make my fellow Rosidians happy... 

Credits to my Naughty aka Shikha Nair👏 for this beautiful Banner for my FF

Prologue:
Note: According to my ff, there is no premar as they didnt fit in my storyline...so I thought instead of having them idle it is better to leave them (no offence premar fans)... 

Roli joined in a college for studying English Literature... Siddhant is a 2nd year English Literature student in the same college... Veeru is his class mate but literally they were enemies...Bcoz veeru is always on the evil side and sid will fight against him... One more  thing made veeru even more angry on sid is girls... Girls are more crazy on Sid as he is a charming good and intelligent... But Sid will never see any girl...He has only one girl as friend that is naina... Naina had the chance of being sid's friend bcoz they both were studying together from their primary schools and she is also a relative to him... I think this intro is enough...

Part - I

Today is Roli's first day in College...she is little bit nervous as she heard that seniors will rag Juniors.....

Roli: (talking to herself) Roli ... Cool down...Nothing will happen...k...It is better to find ur class and sit in it before any senior catches u... She is searching for her class in hurry and while doing so she bumped on to a person

Person: Ufff... Dont u have eyes (saying so the person turned to see who bumped on to him)... After seeing her he lost in her beauty and stood mesmerized...

Roli: Oh...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry sir... I didnt see u coming...Accidentally i bumped on to u...Sorry sir...

Person: No Problem...Miss...

Roli: Roli Diwedi...

Person: Am Vikram...And all will call me as Veeru...I think u r searching for someone... Can i help you...

Roli: Hmmm... Thanks... Am searching for First year English Lit. class...Will u please help me...

Veeru: (talking to himself) Veeru she looks adorable... If u want to be close with her just act like a good guy in front of her  ... Then he says to Roli... Haan... I will help you... That is next to my class and am ur senior...

Roli: Senior?????? (talking to herself) Oh Roli... U r gone... A senior caught u... God please help me...

Veeru: Yaah... ur class is in second floor of this block  and  it is third class from right of this staircase...

Roli: Thank You sir... Bye... Am going to my class... Thanks for helping...She tried to escape from him...

Veeru: Wait... I didnt asked u to leave... If u want to leave... U have to do one thing...

Roli: What? ???

Veeru: Cool...Just be my friend...

Roli: (a little bit relaxed) Hmm... k...Shall i leave now...

Veeru: Haan...U can leave... Bye... If there is any problem dont forget that am here to help you... (in his mind) Am always here for u baby...and i will get u soon...

Roli: God...Thanks for saving me...

Roli has gone to her class and attended her lectures... I between the lectures there comes a circular for the students...It says that 2mrw is freshers party for all the 1st years... And all shld attend it and they shld follow a dress code... Girls shld wear saree and boys shld come in formals... This dress code will apply to each and every function in this college...

Roli (in her mind): Oh Roli... How many problems will u face in the first day itself...Saree... It is so hard to manage saree... But no other go... Rule is rule na... 

Precap: Roli slaps Siddhant in front of everyone...

Hope u all like it...

Edited by diyasri - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shikha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yipeee🥳...m the first...

first of all a BIG hug to my pyaari di🤗...I LOVE  U  DI...😳

all enemies of ROSIDIANS appeared in the first part😉...but our hero sid is not there😕..i know u r going 2 give a dabaang entry 4 him😃😆😉...first part is AWESOME👏👏..plz update soon😊..

WITH LOTS OF LOVE❤️ ...URS ONLY  NAUGHTY😉
Edited by shikhanair - 10 years ago
vidyasuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well begining👏,,continue dear, really very nice,,all the best,👍🏼,keep rocking
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Glitter divider
Glitter divider
Congrats on starting this FF dear😳

Amazing start 👏 I'm liking Veeru in this😉..he's already mesmerized by Roli's beauty 😆

Can't wait for Siddhant's entry... bechara gets a slap😆

Update soon🤗

Thanks for the PM👍🏼

Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
.Divya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikhanair

yipeee🥳...m the first...

first of all a BIG hug to my pyaari di🤗...I LOVE  U  DI...😳

all enemies of ROSIDIANS appeared in the first part😉...but our hero sid is not there😕..i know u r going 2 give a dabaang entry 4 him😃😆😉...first part is awesome👏..plz update soon😊..

WITH LOTS OF LOVE❤️ ...URS ONLY  NAUGHTY😉

shuk...ri...ya... my sweet naughty... Love u too...❤️❤️❤️...Am so happy that u liked it
.Divya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasuresh

Well begining👏,,continue dear, really very nice,,all the best,👍🏼,keep rocking

thanks vidya...am glad u liked it😛
_PRIYAVADHANA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really awesome start divya di really super 
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail