Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

Suhasi Dhami enjoys her "harness act"

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Suhasi Dhami is one actress who wishes to break-free from the 'rona-dhonas' on television to attempt something challenging from time to time. The actress who is presently seen essaying the role of the protagonist in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai enjoyed one such privilege when she was asked to perform a stunt sequence wherein her character Sona falls off the railing.

Explaining the scene to source Suhasi said, "Sona is not much liked by the people in the Singh family. She is insecure with Chitrasi (Vandana Singh) coming into the life of her husband Kanhaiya (Aniruddh Dave). However, Sona being the daring woman that she is, is confident of finding a solution to the problem in hand. But things get scary for her when someone in the house attempts to kill her."

She went on to explain, "Sona is standing and talking to somebody when she holds the railing. The railing has been tampered, and when she places her hand on it, it gives way, and Sona falls from a height. For this particular sequence, I had to shoot with a harness on. It was fun doing the sequence, and I enjoy doing such challenging scenes. It is far more interesting than shooting for the rona-dhona sequences. I have done quite a lot of it in my previous show, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli wherein there was a threat on my life every three months (smiles)."

This particular sequence will be aired soon.

source: from rival site.

YMGGK tagged in the article

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she still remembering ymggk track...thanks for sharing shobhi..
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for posting shobhi ðŸ˜Š

She likes to have fun and she is getting something different to do and glad she mentioned YMGGK ðŸ˜ƒ

But what acts is she mentioning for YMGGK ?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_karanabha

Thanks for posting shobhi ðŸ˜Š

She likes to have fun and she is getting something different to do and glad she mentioned YMGGK ðŸ˜ƒ

But what acts is she mentioning for YMGGK ?

in housewife there is this childhood marriage track of kanhaiya and chitrasi.   Kanhaiya says sona is his wife.  chitrasi accepts this and requests kanhaiya to be her friend but I think in my opinion she is positive outside, but negative inside, playing a game.  

therefore kanhaiya and chitrasi will come close friends and sona will get jealous and also someone will try to harm or get rid of sona.   hence this harness sequence.

This act of hers is different to YMGGK. In YMGGK she says every 3 months there was something going on where abha had to go through difficulties and rona dhona acts.??  I think she refers to albeli track, how many times she tried to prove she was abha.   What she went through during No.7 track.  

love_karanabha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

in housewife there is this childhood marriage track of kanhaiya and chitrasi.   Kanhaiya says sona is his wife.  chitrasi accepts this and requests kanhaiya to be her friend but I think in my opinion she is positive outside, but negative inside, playing a game.  

therefore kanhaiya and chitrasi will come close friends and sona will get jealous and also someone will try to harm or get rid of sona.   hence this harness sequence.

This act of hers is different to YMGGK. In YMGGK she says every 3 months there was something going on where abha had to go through difficulties and rona dhona acts.??  I think she refers to albeli track, how many times she tried to prove she was abha.   What she went through during No.7 track.  

That would be fun for her to do in housewife😊

Oh so she must just mean the high points in YMGGK but she didn't use a harness ever did she!
Ms.SK thumbnail
No.  "acts" she meant in housewife she is doing different thing instead of rona-dhona and what she had to go through in YMGGKEdited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
love_karanabha thumbnail
Oh yep true ðŸ˜Š

Hope she gets to keep doing other fun things as she seems tired from rona dhona
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

She went on to explain, "Sona is standing and talking to somebody when she holds the railing. The railing has been tampered, and when she places her hand on it, it gives way, and Sona falls from a height. For this particular sequence, I had to shoot with a harness on. It was fun doing the sequence, and I enjoy doing such challenging scenes. It is far more interesting than shooting for the rona-dhona sequences. I have done quite a lot of it in my previous show, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli wherein there was a threat on my life every three months (smiles)."

The underlined part made me laughed. Everyone wanted to harm Abha from Shelly during the initial days, Koyal, Varundra and many more. In Housewife, she initially used to be care-free and bubbly but she is crying facing one after one problems these days. Reminds me of Abha these days with the hairstyle which Abha used after the leap. ðŸ˜†
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Shobhi ðŸ˜ƒ Suhasi is such a brave gal ðŸ˜‰
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs... Ymggk was d best show...