Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks dear...
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely update!Like how Yash take care of Aarthi!
Glad that Pratheik is moving in life.
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shanti,it's a cute update..loved it..
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roserosey

BEAUTIFUL UPDATE I M GLAD ARMAAN SETTLED WELL AND MAANAV IS TAKING GREAT CARE OF HIM AND I M HAPPY FOR PRATEIK HE IS THINKING OF MOVING ON IN LIFE WITH A GIRL LIKE PARIDHI SHE IS SO NICE CARINGAND MATURE ENOUGH AND GLAD THAT YASH AND AARTHI ARE PLANNING FOR A VACATION EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL AND WAITING FOR THE NEXT⭐️

Thank you very much..
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update shanti dear 👍🏼
so cute of armaan who managed well with manav...

and i can see prateik getting feeling  for pari... so their indirect conversation that delivered the inner feelings is so cute..

poor prateik has to confirm after his chance with arpita... but this time he is so lucky to get pari into their family... i hope they confess the feelings soon...

and arya OMG can they be so  sweet than this ❤️
arthi's fear and yash's help to over come it is so superb dear !!!
i am so excited for the short trip of arya...

continue soon dear
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is another great one love the prateik/ paridhi conversation both are taking baby steps in this relationship/friendship and each recognize  they have developed feelings for each other. Aarti is happy Armaan has accepted his father and is quite happy, loved the aarya moments their relationship is moving along very nicely aarti has the fears of a first time mother and yash is trying to handle the situation beautiful written.❤️
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Fabulous update. Aarti happy seeing Armaan comfortable with Maanav. Aarti scared about her situation. Yash planning a holiday for them. At last Prateek opened up to Paridhi. He wants to make sure there is nobody in Paridhi's life. He don't want to do the mistake as he did in Arpita's case. Paridhi-Prateek will definitely find love in each other. Waiting for the next--  Edited by Shashi1984 - 10 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
A Vibrant Chapter , I Really Do Like Yash Attitude And The Manner He Handles Aarti , Happy That Prateik Too Finally Is Accepting The New Excitment and Happiness Of Paridhi
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. Glad to see Armaan has settled and Yash and Aarti have adjusted. The scene where Aarti tries to tell Yash her fears about the pregnancy was cute. Also liked that Prateik is taking the initiative and trying to get to know Paridhi so that he too can move on. Looking forward to what is in store next. Fab job as always.
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OHHH what a wonderful update Armaan getting closer with his dad and aarti and yash planning a vacation
hope for the best for prateik and pari