Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa FF(Dil Hi Toh Hai) # 2 Final Part - Page 36 (Page 7)

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulujjj

congrats dear for the second thread

awesome update longer one loved it

thanks for the PM.

Many thanks to you all...

Feels so good to read your responses...

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Congratz on new thread , great update

Thanks a ton...!!!!!!
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyji

congrats on new thread dear

Thank you so much dear...
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksen

great update congrats on new thread

Thank you!!
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ns1970

CONGRATZ ON THE NEW THREADParty
Wonderful update hoping for prateik and paridhi

Many many thanks dear...
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvejani

ch 26:
amazing updateDay DreamingClap .
loved the way aarti  made recognize maanav and his family to armaan so that he don't  hv trouble in adjusting with new peopleClapClapClap.
very beautifully writtenStar
lovedDay Dreaming  update veryHeart much.
thanks for updateDancing and pmDancing.

Thanks a lot...

Am glad you caught up with all the chapters too...

Keep me encouraged...the same way...
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

congrats on new thread shanti Clap

i'll soon catch up with the updates .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you so much dear...

Take your time...
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Chapter Twenty Seven

Prateik was hopeful that Paridhi would surely say something. He did not leave his hold on her hand.  He was observing her face as he could gather a certain ambiguity in her. He made another brave effort by placing his second hand on her shoulder.

Prateik: Paridhi, are you alright? I am talking to you.

Paridhi: I am fine, thanks.

Prateik: Why aren't you saying anything then?

Paridhi: When words fail you, what do you do?

Prateik: Are you upset with me, because of what I told you on that day.

Paridhi nods her head. Actually she could feel her heart weep at the final acceptance of Prateik which was something she sensed well.

Prateik: I am Sorry about that. I should not have been so rude, I agree.

Paridhi now pushes his hand away from her shoulder and also releases her other hand from his. Prateik waited to see if she would say something at least. He needed to talk to her desperately.

Paridhi: Is there something you need to tell me Prateik?

Prateik: Well yes.

Paridhi: Okay, I'll listen to you.

Prateik: My parents want me to get married.

Paridhi: That's natural Prateik.

Prateik: Not for me. You're aware why I can't marry.

Paridhi: I can't do anything in this --- I wonder why you're talking to me about it.

Prateik: What about this then --- I'm quite hungry now ---- and you?

Paridhi now was wondering if that was a hint for a dinner with him. She had no one to ask for permission but her heart which wanted to accept it at once. She had to think however where this would lead her to before she could finally reply.

There was yet again a request by Prateik on the reason for her delay in answering which forced her to agree at last.

Aarti was thinking of her visit to Armaan that day as she lay on her bed ready to rest. She wasn't going to sleep as yet as she had to complete her long talks with Yash about "everything" which actually was "nothing" but still it had in it "a lot of something" to make her feel a great sense of happiness.  Her satisfaction of seeing Armaan adjust so beautifully with Maanav made her feel glad that her promise to Arpita had been fulfilled. 

Yash came there and lay down beside Aarti. Their usual position of hand in hand was something both of them loved to be in.

He was feeling her soft palms in his and says: Aarti, don't you feel glad that Armaan has adjusted well?

Aarti: Yes, Yash. Also I am so relieved to see that Maanav is giving him enough time and making up for all the lost ones in the past few months. Yash, I want to tell you something.

Yash goes closer to her now his face just over hers.

Yash: What is it dear?

He was gently stroking Aarti over her forehead as he spoke.

Aarti: I am feeling nervous now Yash.

Yash stops for a moment and gives her a deep look.

Yash: Nervous? For what?

Aarti was wondering how to tell Yash she was scared of bearing the baby. But she was feeling it and felt it was natural for one get apprehensive about it --- but would he understand or laugh it out.

Yash: Come on Aarti you can tell me.

Aarti: This whole thing ---

Yash: What whole thing? Please, is something bothering you?

Aarti was still not able to tell him so she makes him move a little bit and then places his hands over her stomach.

Yash: Yes, I know about this little one --- but what's the reason for your nervousness.

Aarti: Oh Yash, why don't you understand what I'm trying to tell you.

Aarti now turns away her face slightly upset with herself and Yash.

Yash tilts her face back towards him and continues: Aarti --- it is quite a natural process if that's what is scaring you. I'm with you all along so you need not worry at all. The doctor has asked you to remain cheerful and you must not think about superfluous things.

Aarti felt better though her face did show some fear and uncertainty. Yash had to make her feel better somehow. He could not do much but he tried his best by taking her in his arms as he rested sideways.

Yash: Tell me Aarti, shall we take a short break and go for an outing. You'll feel better and I'll also get a break from my work. Now that Armaan too is not with us we can manage a quick one.

Aarti now begins to smile. She had a sweet twinkle in her eye which caught Yash's attention.

Yash: So a holiday appeals to you, right? Great, I'll plan one tomorrow itself --- just the two of us. Wow, something like a second honeymoon!

Aarti: But what will we do  ---- I mean ---

Yash stops her and says: Everything. We'll do everything Aarti. You just relax.

Aarti now goes close to Yash and settles down on his chest as he moves on his back. She started moving her hands over his shoulders and then slowly gets up and goes close to his face. Yash calls her to come closer and within moments they were sharing a passionate kiss.

Soon after Aarti was keen to lie down and Yash made her comfortably rest on her pillow while he caressed her and put her to sleep.

Prateik and Paridhi had gone to a small restaurant for dinner. It was certainly late and Paridhi was hungry too after a busy day at the hospital. Prateik found out her likes and placed the order accordingly.

While they were waiting for the food ----

Paridhi: Prateik, have you brought me here to only to make amends for our last meeting and what happened then?

Prateik: Not really. I wanted to find out something more about you Paridhi before I could make up my mind.

Paridhi: Make up your mind? Regarding what? And you already know all that you need to about me.

Prateik looks at her and had to be careful of what he said now. He was scared after his first experience with Arpita.

Prateik: Are you really alone? I mean, don't you have someone, a friend or someone more than that who is very close to you?

Paridhi: I do have friends Prateik, of course yes, but no one to call my own.

Prateik: Have you thought of how your partner should be --- that is whenever you decide to marry?

Paridhi found this a little too direct and also a personal question coming from him at this time of the day or was it night!

Paridhi took the safe route to answer: No Prateik, I never thought of it and moreover my profession is such that if I turn out to be a great doctor I will have to be a mediocre spouse and vice versa. So I am not into that at all.

Prateik now was sure at least there was no man in her life. He felt relieved.

The food arrived and they enjoyed their dinner and did not get into any more personal talk that night. He dropped her off and went home.

Back in their respective beds

Prateik was smiling for no reason. He felt good after being with Paridhi. He was comforted at knowing that she had no one and if he wished he could find a way into her heart, for after all, she did give him some clues earlier on. He shouldn't have let go those chances, but he wasn't going to delay any further.

Most of all, he felt nice at the thought of the move he made and held on to her hands that evening ------ he did dare to do something driven by some urge but he was thankful for it. He rolled over this bed and covered his face tightly with a pillow as went off to sleep ---- hoping he meets her again that night in his dreams. Was he in love? Maybe yes, he thought as he was transported to his fanciful dreamland soon.

Paridhi came back and sat down first on her bed recollecting the events that happened. Prateik was trying to reconsider a new life with a companion. Was he trying to make me that --- she thought! Should she have given him some more hints of her innermost feelings --- she murmured in her mind.

She smiled at herself for having told him that a good doctor could not be a good spouse --- for she knew she would have surely been good at both. She hoped that he did not actually believe what she said.

She finally lay down on bed thinking of what life had in store for her. Would she finally be a part of a family? Something she had missed all her life!

Will she know what affection meant?

Will the love and care of a companion sweep her off her feet as it happens in fairytales?

She closed her eyes and drifted into another dream land but with the same hope as Prateik --- of meeting him there that night once again!

The following morning saw a happy Yash and Aarti ready to plan their little vacation. It also saw a beaming Prateik which made Yash wonder if he had indeed found the "girl" that Yash was referring to earlier on. Surely, one could feel a lot of positive and loving vibrations in the Scindhia Mansion.

Coming Up in the next  -----

AarYa on another holiday ---- with Prateik moving his relationship further with Paridhi  

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Next update - 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3652447&TPN=12

Edited by kmfan_2 - 07 July 2013 at 4:11am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmasheila_02SankyGalbongalisooabjeyapvanaticneghaOMereSanamsrilanka123piyushiketki61gmhatcherpadmavarsahibasharmamiyasingh1nan0102ksenprettyjins1970nirmalac99Shashi1984sara1990Sharlene1410VincyAnnejayshu17Alamelusaf24AniSweetyRA17..Mini..kratzyfanroseroseyIsYaRoCHeRcaller123maha9anoneetaahir004lovely_nikki_Dimples_-Dhoop-Surish

Go to top