Punar Vivah

AarYa FF(Dil Hi Toh Hai) # 2 Final Part - Page 36 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 42

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Prateik's new change is bringing about excitement
then there is Yash never ceases to amaze me with his beautiful and loving attitude towards his wife
I feel this story is becomming more soulfull now and has a vibrant flair

Thanks a lot for loving it...

Yes..Yash is a great partner for Aarti...and Prateik too would follow suit...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AarYa FF(Dil Hi Toh Hai) # 2 Final Part - Page 36 (Page 15)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roserosey

IF-Sizzlerz

roserosey

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
beautiful update SHANTHI dear i m glad that PRATEIK is moving ON WITH PARIDHI AND I SENSE THAT SP AND GAYATHRI ARE VERY MUCH EXCITED ABOUT THEIR GRAND SON/DAUGHTER I HOPE U WILLNOT DISSAPOINT THEM AND YASH PLANNED A SURPRISE TRIP FOR AARTHI AND I ENJOYED AARYA MOMENTS COMPLETELY AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE... GOOD JOB DEAR CONTINUE SOON AND ONE LAST QUESTION WHAT IS THE TWISTIS UPTO ?IS IT A GOOD TURN OR BAD TURN IN AARYA S RELATIONSHIP I KNOW WE WILL KNOW THIS!!!! THANKS FOR THE PM UPDATE SOONClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Oh my God everything is going sooo sweetly dear..

prateik and pari realised their feeling and the indirect eye conversation is enough to convey the love dear Hug

OMG yash is so clever in taking care of arthi by hiding secretly from the family cum enjoyment Heart hihi...
so sweet to see the lovely walk with a passionate kiss to the lovely moment dear..

and the highlight of all is even the elder couple wnet for holiday Thumbs Up
continue soon dear

kmfan_2

miyasingh1

Goldie

miyasingh1

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i love it so far and i cannot wait to read moreSmile

kmfan_2

negha

negha

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Great and lovely Update...

kmfan_2

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Loved the update. Glad that Prateik told Paridhi that he was leaving but he would miss her. Absolutely loved the Yash and Aarti moments as well. Beautifully written as always.

kmfan_2

prettyji

IF-Dazzler

prettyji

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
amazing Clap

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

First of all, Big Congratulations to you, Shanti for launching the second thread for a beautiful story of Dil Hi Toh Hai.. ClapClapClap

Chapter 26

Love the starting.. Caring Yash tried to pacify Aarti.. Aarti took it in a positive way and they moved on with their little one talkies ! Wink Aarti tried to let Armaan knows the truth and she's there to lead him towards the truth about his real parents ! Smile 

Loved Aarti's nature.. She's such a great mother.. Yash successfully calmed her down and told her not to worry much about Armaan ! Smile

Good to see finally SP-Gay3 talked about settling Pratik ! And Pratik tried to talk with Pari.. Embarrassed

Chapter 27

Here again Pratik tried to talk to Pari.. And they kinda in love with each other ! Wink Excited about the matter ! Wink 

Loved the way Yash tried to make Aarti comfortable with her condition and surroundings.. Embarrassed Ooh.. Loved their moments ! Embarrassed

Chapter 28 

Awwnn.. Pratik is on leave and can't tell Pari about his feelings because she had to leave! Tongue 

Oh my.. Even senior Scindia was excited for a trip ! Great ! Big smile

I love the entire scene of AarYa.. The scene in the garden was beautiful ! Heart 

OMG.. Can't wait for upcoming surprises.. Waiting ! Day Dreaming Good Job ! ClapClapClap

Thank you so much dear...

for your amazing comments and encouraging words...

IsYaRoCHeR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top