Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ReemaRani

ReemaRani

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Asads dua/prayer was by far one of the best prayers I have ever heard on television. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER seen so much passion, love, fear, betrayal, hope, and pain all in one person who envelops these feelings around the most beautiful words that can ever come out in the form of a prayer. His yearning for his love literally pulled at my heart strings. It STUNG my heart and my pain became his pain. I know what Asad is going through in a way, not because I'm trying to get back someone I don't have anymore but because I know what it feels like to be betrayed by someone you thought was only supposed to be for you. His dua reminded me of my own, that I pray to god for every single day- that of a compassionate, loving, beautiful soul, a kind hearted and affectionate husband that will love me and one that I will love too. And just like asad, I pray and beg, that even if this isn't in my kismat, that the lines of my fate change to encompass a beautiful soul into my life. Such is the power and beauty of prayer. Its universal. Across all cultures, all religions, all people. Love you gul khan for portraying this, and Karan for beautifying this scene to an endless extent. 

My heart hurts just thinking about that scene, that bechaini, ghum, powerlessness. We all have felt that way one way or another. At one point in our life or another. 

Today I am SO PROUD to be a Qubool Hai fan and even more proud that I am Indian. 

For those of you that have made it to the end of this post, thank you so much for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts if you would like to share. 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

chatloginAzyaraishiOoopseksenAsyaalwaysslovearmaankabhimitwaasyaSb111divyabellecoolfire...anju...kankabhorbraich_galmochhugGitaIyerAlwaysAsYarajnid68starsinmyeyes-Dynamite-raneebsumaiya14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hope, Pain, yearning, passion" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumaiya14

IF-Stunnerz

sumaiya14

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Allah will fulfill our asad's prayer. . .Ameen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhugaksasya-Dynamite-

Asyaalways

Asyaalways

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
And yours too someday!  Have faith!

kabhimitwaasya

kabhimitwaasya

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Asad's prayer was touching and pure...n then when they show Zoya with that lone tear on her cheeks...it was soulful!

ASYA rock!

KSG is d bst n Surbhi is also gud!

rajnid68

IF-Sizzlerz

rajnid68

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
dua was beautifully written and rendered wonderfully

starsinmyeyes

IF-Sizzlerz

starsinmyeyes

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
that was one of the most beautiful pieces of dialogue i have heard on Indian TV

mochhug

IF-Rockerz

mochhug

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Same here. I was blown away by that prayer. It's perfect. It's beautiful, pure and true. I teared up when his own tears were forming. The fact that he was praying for his takdir to change just so it would fit Zoya shows how much he truly understands now that she was FAR from being a misfit for this life. In fact she's the ONLY fit. And the fact that Asad now knows this is amazing and shown in such a beautiful and insightful way. 

I fell in love with Asya even more today. It just makes me love this show and Gul Khan and KaBhi all that much more. 

As for the prayer's meaning for me. It hit home. I haven't been betrayed per say as I haven't been lucky enough to find someone to stick by me. But I pray every day and now will pray for my fate to change. I hope that I can get someone who makes me laugh, someone to further take me out of my bubble, someone to see me as I am and not make judgements about me based on my flaws. Someone, who will be happy when I'm happy, someone I can be happy for in return. And someone, who is there for me, when I feel like my problems aren't worth sharing. And like Asad, if it's in the stars for me, I hope that I have the strength and courage to change my stars so that it is. 

I am nothing if not determined and stubborn LOL

Edited by mochhug - 03 July 2013 at 11:36pm

ReemaRani

ReemaRani

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for your views!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top