Arshi SS: An Awakening Thread 2 **Awarded** - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
res

Unres...

The first wow for a beautifully written story. I think by now lot of us would have commented saying kash the real IPKKND had taken the similar story line...

I am really in awe of your Arnav, calm and poised though he had his characteristic gussah after learning the truth later comes around with a very different calm attitude.

My mind is coming up with all kind of scenarios...Hey dude what are you upto? 😉

Please dont make us wait for long for the next update..

Second Wow for me being the first to comment...

Fantabulous Story...
Edited by nsipkknd - 10 years ago
Loved the update.

Will comment later.
great update... Arnav knows the truth finally...
Nice update!!
You gave your story a very logical direction from the very start (Payash wedding).. This way Arhi got time to understand & trust each other. Now they know each other so much better. I really enjoyed this office track.
Loved the way you got Shyam fiasco revealed to Arnav. Wish IPK could follow this route rather than going all OTT..
Eagerly waiting to read the the next update!!
Thanks for the PM.
Edited by Frida - 10 years ago
awesome updatr
so khushi told him everything about shyam. i also thought they will get interrupted but they talked and arnav was listening patienly
but after revelation his behavior gave me jitters but again glad he somehow calmed down and hope he will be with khushi coz somewhere inside he also doubt on shyam
so khushi got to know that shyam came to office and was talking about some surprise and bad eyes to others girl.. such a leech he is!
hope khush will tell arnav about this new info of shyam
cont. soon
Awesome update..been waiting for a long while.
Khushi told Arnav in the end after such a long time and I am so glad that she did.
Arnav reacted as we expected he would with anger, rage and pain not necessarily directed at Khushi but the emotions were there none the less.
At the moment we only know about Khushi's POV and what she has told Arnav she has known for a long time, has lived with it and tried to cope with by answering harshly or by ignoring the vile man and now Arnav knows it all.
Arnav behaviour as soon as he heard was natural but when he picked Khushi after work and was all calm and collected is bit worrying that means he is planning something and I hope it's something reasonable and not drastic.
I am glad that Arnav has not gone all quiet on Khushi and also glad he is not ignoring her.
Waiting to know Arnav's POV as that is what will decide lots. Fab chapter, beautifully written and i loved it.
Please continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.
Wow, that was an amazing and fantastic update.

The update was a wonderful read and written brilliantly.

So glad Khushi finally spoke to Arnav and told him the entire truth regarding Shyam. 

Arnav's reaction was scary, he was so angry. But I'm glad he flinched at the stuff he done to Khushi, he was so cruel. 

Wonder where Arnav went after he dropped of Khushi at the office, awww poor Khushi was feeling upset with Arnav's behaviour.

Wow at least Pam and sim have informed Khushi about Shyam being a pervert and also planning the surprise for Arnav, so glad Khushi has clicked on that something is not right, especially Shyam giving a false name to the receptionist, hope Khushi speaks to Arnav regarding this. 

It was nice that Arnav still remembered to take Khushi to see her Babuji and told Khushi they will discuss the matter later as he did not want her to be distressed, so sweet. 

Loved the update, awesome writing.

Eagerly waiting for the next part.

Continue soon please and thanks for the PM xx 
thank god khushi told arnav everything...why it did not happen like this in ipkknd ...loved it 
Amazing !!
KKG told him everything i'm so glad
what is the snake planning??

Update soon!
Awesome update Arnav know everything now