Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I don't have any logic for this...
SO I keep askn myself Why,Oh Why m I suffering from withdrawal symptom,at just not being able to watch Junoon for 1 day...!!!OuchOuchOuchWhy m I so addicted to dis serial,still?!!Shocked

Da track ws going so bakwaas..DB letching nd all!!!AngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDn dey could not kip it off for a week?!!Angry
 Why today,wn FINALLY we r feeling da slight warmth of sunshine nd hope creeping down our veins,did dey hv to kip Junoon off air?!!AngryD'ohOk no need to discuss dis here,as Saba already md fantastic points wid her post!Thumbs UpGood job Saba!

So wat I wantd to say is Y m I still addicted to dis show,lyk dis?!!OuchConfused

Mithvi ko saath mei dekha saadiyon pehle...CryM so depressed dt m finishing tissue boxes within minutes of seeing old Mithvi pictures...!!!CryCan't stop my tears...CryMissing dm so much...Cry

Prithvi ko 360 degree ghumake Shurveer se Dumbo chamcha bana dia,aur humari bheje ki mango juice,faluda,or kheer bana diya!!!AngryAngryD'oh

DB ka over foundation wala thobra aur uski rangeen baal dekh ke,i hd to strt using an umbrella inside my house,to cover tv screen wn she is on screen,which thanks to dose letch old writers she ws alwaysAngry,nd her music still mks me use my fav Mute button!!!AngryAngryAngry

Letchery scene ne to MD ME ALMOST BREAK MY TV TO PIECES!!!Bt last moment mei Mithvi ka face ki flashback mujhe rok di...Ouch

Finally IP entry,nd M lyk thank GOD da track is moving...!!Really love da IP guy to bring an end to dose ugly DB overdose days!!!Big smileHug

Nd thanks to him,Junoon is so much watchable dese days..Tongue

Ok wn it ws awful we still could not let go of Junoon or invisible Mithvi..Ouch
3 of us strtd writn FFs nd da rest of us strtd reading dm...Shocked

Most of us shiftd from tv to pc to skip DB scenes,bt still went on watching it..Ouch

When da episodes trnd unwatchable,we came to forum,wid da hope dt maybe today we cn watch it...OuchWe strtd watchn watchable episodes only...Ouch

Dn we strtd watchn watcable parts from unwatchable episodes..Oucheven dese became rare..D'oh

Dn we strtd watchn watchable moments,nd seconds from unwatcable episodes,with unwatchable parts...OuchBUT WE STILL WATCHED JUNOON!!!D'oh

We could not stop from coming to forum,to comment,discuss,or criticise cvs!!!OuchAngry

Conclusion: Y R DA CRAZY LOT OF US SO CRAZY ABOUT JUNOON?!!WHY DO WE LOVE JUNOON WID SO MUCH JUNOON?!!OuchDespite Junoon's downward leap,we still kept holdn onto da show,nd at da slightest sign of its comeback,we r already celebrating?!!DancingParty

WHY?!!WHY?!!WHY?!!OuchCan any of my fellow Mithvians nd Junoonians answer?!!OuchConfused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Krilovadtimi2000SuperChillz1Junooniancrazy-nutbr200910ananya2000jmoyee200sabaSpeaksawida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why?Why?Why???!!" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Reserved ,need time to think the answers , difficult question in fact it is a brain twister Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJawida

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Very good post Tehsina.

After this disapointing night without an epi of Junoon . I needed this post to find answers to why do we care alot about Junoon?

For me Junoon is the only serial I am watching. And the first Indian serial I am watching. It is lke the first love. It has that freshness initially..then becomes boring ..after that it turns to a habit which you can't get rid of.

But I love Adni . They made Mithvi jodi bemisaal . And after watching them ..and in that low period of Junoon . I searched for another serial which has a lot of fans and high TRBs . But didn't feel the same.

Junoon is not about the story or the good actig . For me it is about real love . And gr8 jodi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
LOL[QUOTE=TehsinaJFJ
Conclusion: Y R DA CRAZY LOT OF US SO CRAZY ABOUT JUNOON?!!WHY DO WE LOVE JUNOON WID SO MUCH JUNOON?!!OuchDespite Junoon's downward leap,we still kept holdn onto da show,nd at da slightest sign of its comeback,we r already celebrating?!!DancingParty

WHY?!!WHY?!!WHY?!!OuchCan any of my fellow Mithvians nd Junoonians answer?!!OuchConfused

[/QUOTE]

I got 3 resons for watching it.. 1st & foremost Mouni RoyStar - love her acting Clap 2nd- u guysWink (it's kind of fun discussing the story & laughing abt it in a light hearted way - stress relief Tongue  3rd - ofcourse Mithvi Wink 

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Very good post Tehsina.

or me it is about real love . And gr8 jodi

Kya baat hai,  Wah Big smile  & totally agree Wink

Edited by crazy-nut - 03 July 2013 at 8:38pm

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
No Ans..coz..I have also same Question...
but i think...Ans is...ADITYA...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianKrilovadtimi2000TehsinaJFJ

Krilovad

Krilovad

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
wow god post.. why watch ?? my ans-------- only 1... Aditya...

Junooniantimi2000TehsinaJFJ

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I watch Junoon  coz i Love Junoon  so i still watch junoon n story track Problem its normal all show suffer this problem . 
why watch still...so my ans--- 1.. Aditya redij  2..  waiting for Mithvi .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

timi2000TehsinaJFJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.