Diya Aur Baati Hum

KHAJOOR KE FAIDE

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
We saw in today's episode that Sandhya was intrigued and inquiring about Khajoor and its usage in making sweets. Well, as the saying goes, CV's don't waste any frame and use it whenever required. So inquiry about KHAJOOR and knowing little details about it will HELP SANDY in QUIZ competition.

There are some benefits of KHAJOOR which Sandhya should know. They are:

1. Khajoor treats Constipation. Sandhya can help Bhabhasa if / when required 🤣. This will make Sandhya the most beloved Beendani of Bhabhasa's and he can EAT whatever he wants because he knows there's KHAJOOR treatment

2. Khajoor increases potency in men. Sandhya should tell Bhabho that if she soaks khajoor overnight in goat milk and then grind it with honey and cardamom powder, it becomes an essential tonic for increasing sexual stamina and sterility. Bhabho will forvever thank Sandy Baby 🤣 and Bhabho's SONS will be busy ALL day and NIGHT playing the game of WOOGLY 🤣

3. Khajoor helps improve heart health. When soaked overnight and crushed, they prove a must have diet for those with heart problems. Mohit has "heart problems" 🤣 because his heart has stopped beating for Emily...so Sandhya should let Emily know and she will forever be thankful to Sandy for making Mohit's heart healthy 🤣

4. Khajoor helps strengthen nervous system. Kharjur powder is used to strengthen the nervous system. Bhabho's nervous system is breaking down and Sandy can make powder of Khajoor to help Bhabho imporve her nervous system. She will forvever thank her. 

5. KHAJJOR WILL HELP SANDY WIN THE QUIZ COMPETITION. In the competition, Sandy and Emily will be tied. To break the tie, a question will be asked related with KHAJOOR. Sandy will answer it and WIN IT 🥳🤪. The DREAM LIVES ON

Edited by timepass - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah wah!!!
you are great timepass...loved your khajur funda.
keep posting.

Edited by iluvsuraj - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 Lovely Khajoor ke faiade. It will cure everyone. 🤣Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So glad to know that there is a cure for bhabho 🤣 🤣
Lovely post 👍🏼
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are too funny TPji🤣

Dabh fans from Saudi, please parcel some premium khajoor immediately for Bhabhasa🤣 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What?? "Khajoor ke faayde"?🤔
It was so annoying to eat it.. I used to eat it during "Gauri Vrat".. Han I think I did 1-2times!😲!
Also, we eat "Khajoor - Imli" ki chutney with some food items. Don't remembered their names!😲!

I can imagine you announcing "Khajoor ke faayde" @ timesquare..🤣🤣🤣.

Waise, Bhabho seems to be suffering from "Vascular dementia"..😒
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So many benefits of the Khajoor! 😲

And here I thought it was only used for breaking open the fasts during Ramadan 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am not at all a fan of Khajoor. My mother forces me to eat it 😃
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthiravi

I am not at all a fan of Khajoor. My mother forces me to eat it 😃

Well now that you know it'ss benefits, you may eat it with a smiley face and thank me for it 😊
mecool thumbnail

Is int it pitted dates are called khojoor????