Cracks deepen in Rashami- Nandish marriage?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs ayesha...

i cant understand 1 think...mandmi ke bich mein cracks ho ya crackers ho...isse media ko kiya lena dena...thats their personal life...disgusting...

media k rumors ka to jabab nehi...

every time with every celeb...ha8 this...😡
Edited by akshirocks - 10 years ago
Rishi_ thumbnail
its their personal matter.its a shame that TOI is interfering in personal lives of people to sell their crappy newspaper.

guys read hindu. its the best newspaper in india with awesome amount of information unlike TOI which is filled with masala news and gossips.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rishi_

its their personal matter.its a shame that TOI is interfering in personal lives of people to sell their crappy newspaper.

guys read hindu. its the best newspaper in india with awesome amount of information unlike TOI which is filled with masala news and gossips.

rishi i agree that hindu is gud newspaper 4 info but its a truth that its the most biased newspaper also wid left leanings.
i rembr wen i was preparing 4 UPSC exams our teachers @ coaching centre asked us  2 read its news but always said that don't go 4 their conclusions & asked us 2 use our own intelligence.
means they asked us only 2've info & rest analysis shud b done wid our brains as Hindu newspaper is biased 2wards left thinking.😊
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Rishi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

rishi i agree that hindu is gud newspaper 4 info but its a truth that its the most biased newspaper alos wid left leanings.

i rembr wen i was preparing 4 UPSC exams our teachers @ coaching centre asked us  2 read its news but always said that don't go 4 their conclusions & asked us 2 use our own intelligence.
means they asked us only 2've info & rest analysis shud b done wid our brains as Hindu newspaper is biased 2wards left thinking.😊

i agree with you that its biased  but its informative. when i began reading the paper i realised that its biased to left and also to congress.anyways lets not discuss politics here. 😆
otherwise TOI is full of gossisps thats what i meant to say.
oldveechafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishi_

i agree..
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
TOI is not right by interfering in their personal lives...😕
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
read d article.. i guess it is a rumour...
bilalkhan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is a rumour.it is not true.rashami and nandish r still couple.