Posted: 10 years ago
I understand this bullying track is a sensitive issue..but they have shown enough of bullying.
They need to get on with how Sunny faces it bravely...and not tell lies like my mother has cancer. 
They are indirectly teaching kids to act cowardly instead of bravely.

What's wrong in telling your family about bullying? There is nothing to hide...

And Jeet...for him client has become more important than Sunny...Very Good!πŸ‘
This track is now beautifully changing into typical Ahuja track.
What is the need of doing all this? In this situation, a kid tends to tell his parents about what is happening with him.
@Ahsaan

Exactly. If not parents..who are not listening now...He could have told to his RAAVI DIDI...she is already into ragging and stuffs...if he had told her..she would have done something for sure. 

And as Rocky said..why not tell the teacher? 

They should show that steps has to be taken quickly for bullying matters to end...they are dragging it
As I said, a typical Ahuja track. A good sensible track turning into a simple waste.
How can nobody is watching those kids doing such thing with Sunny? And Sunny's friend, he could have complained to any of the staff. πŸ€”
Cvs really driving this track to unrealistic track.
Above all, that cancer thing really ruined the track.
Honestly..everything went on well till Sunny had talk with Rocky. After that taking shoes one by one..and then Raashi-Ginny's insensitivity... and then precap

Bullying is happening in the middle of the school..and no body notices?

They should show that kids need to tell what is happening to them out...and not keep it within themselves.
Yes, last break has left us thinking. This is all bullshit. Ginny and Raashi should have understood or sensed something fishy. This is all wrong.
I am hating what Pinky and Jeet doing. I mean, how come in the ENTIRE day, they haven't got time to speak with the kid?
And please, don't talk about the precap. 😑
Exactly. At least Rocky replied back though he did not understand the seriousness. Pinky knows something is wrong..why doesn't she go and talk to Sunny...why she wants Jeet and Jaan to come😑 

And Jeet outrightly telling he cannot look after Sunny now is just..😑

Ginny and Raashi are just in their own world. 

Sunny is literally in a sorry state..he is scared and cannot tell anyone also..as no one is ready to listen or take him seriously. 

Do you think the bullying will go a little too much and he may try to do something? run away..or something like that..and then everyone may realise...?

WHERE IS NANU?
i wanted sunny to be open with atleast raashi. But she herself is flying in some other plannet lol. But yeah, jeet behaved disappointingly. Hoped for him to act different here with sunny. Rocky should also have talked more openly. And raavi was even worse. Oh, leave it. She always is.
Okay, I can understand Jeet not recognising Sunny's behaviour but Pinky? Really?
Nanu? Ghar ke logon ko kuchh nahi pata toh Nanu kaha se aagye?πŸ˜†
I don't want this bullying to go further, but i think it will go in the next week also. πŸ€”
@Pritam

I was ok with Raavi and Rocky..at least they answered back. 
Rocky could have spoken better...but he did not know how serious the matter was. 

Raashi and Jeet disappointed big time.

Pinky the most. What is she waiting for to talk to Sunny? She needs an appointment or permission? Why does she want Jeet to talk to?

Only fathers can talk to sons? Mothers can't? And Sunny is still young..if he is like Rocky I can understand...Lucky speaking will be better than Sweety..but here?