Amita ka Amit

How was today's episode ? (3/7)

Poll Question: How was today's episode ? (3/7)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [30.77%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [38.46%]
2 [15.38%]
1 [7.69%]
1 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Guys how was today's episode ?

Highlights :

1. Amit embracing Amita from behind.Day DreamingHeart
Day Dreaming
2. Amita confesses that she is unable to act anymore in front of others.Shocked Amit is shellshocked.Ouch
3. Amita's MUs have increased and reached the height of Mt Everest.Confused
4. Fearing the worst she herself initiates the topic of separation Dead
5. Heartbroken Amit goes out and eats icecream.Cry
6.Precap : Amit not ready to hear Amita's words and tells her to relax as he would definitely go to US tomr.Ouch

Hated our Ammu dhakkan to coreAngry. Chappad chappad chalu hain...yeh nahi ki Amit se koi explanation mango! Bus apani ram-kahani mein busy hain !!!

Edited by emeraldeye - 03 July 2013 at 9:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrtjha547pankhi07ohmygodurgreatind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How was today's episode ? (3/7)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ohmygodurgreat

Goldie

ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Till yesterday Amita's reactions were bearable. But today, it was hieghts. When Amit wants to talk Amita doesn't listen and now when Amita wants to talk Amit doesn't listen. Angry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatsrinivasrishiemeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hey prabhu..!! abhi toh hmara amit ki deewangi se jee bhi nahi bhara thaa.. aur ye kya ho gea.Shocked
teen din ki chandni phir andheri raat...Ouch

ratings ka toh mujhe soojh hi nahi raha...but i liked: 

amit's self talk, " ab mai mehsoos karne laga hoon... aap meri zindagi ho..agar aap hi meri zindagi se chali gai..toh meri zindagi k kya maayne reh jayenge.." Smile

amit eating ice-cream in depression... Cry ohh no.. poor guy..

Baa ka ramayan padhna.. wo raam-seeta ki example .. apt to d situation 

and i dint llke: 

even when amit pressed her to tell her problem..y the hell ammu dint talk about antra..!!! 

amita's each n every dialogue was totally clueless to amit n heart piercing.. y dint she demanded explanations of his relation with antra..!! 

without calculations.. m giving 8 to the episode for nishad's superb acting again... Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatohmygodurgreatemeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosy

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
guyss.. i have a query... did phallu say that amit is going 2moro..?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Till yesterday Amita's reactions were bearable. But today, it was hieghts. When Amit wants to talk Amita doesn't listen and now when Amita wants to talk Amit doesn't listen. Angry 

right.. amita was totally head-n-tail less... only viewers could understand what her dialogues meant and only chaos to amit..!!! god... she totally lacks communication skills... further she needs to be a good listener too... AngryAngry

and watching d precap.. amit needs to learn not to take impulsive decisions... u will back out dear.. u r not going anywhere likhwa le mujhse.. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatohmygodurgreatemeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
To mera Amita ka naam karan bilkul sahi tha..DHAKKANESWARI!!Angry What was that??? Amit tried all posible ways to bring out the actual reason of Amita's berukhapan but Amita went on ga ga...Evil Smile Today I liked Phallu saying to AMita " Tumhara aisa bartaav tumhare aur Amit ke rishte ke liye bilkul sahi nahi hain"...What to say I cried today during the whole episode. ..Couldn't see Amit in so much pain...felt like consoling him...Nishad was sooo good even today!!Cry Seeing Amita felt like bashing her!!Angry..Today's episode gave me tears & harboured certain negative emotions from me...So giving 8
By the way OMGURG...loved ur post..very funny!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatemeraldeyeind4ugrintson

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

LOL LOL . Your gif said it all. Perfectly agreed that today Amita was tooo much. AngryAt least she should have given a chance to Amit to justify his actions.

Raleighbcatohmygodurgreatind4ugrintson

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

hey prabhu..!! abhi toh hmara amit ki deewangi se jee bhi nahi bhara thaa.. aur ye kya ho gea.Shocked
teen din ki chandni phir andheri raat...Ouch

ratings ka toh mujhe soojh hi nahi raha...but i liked: 

amit's self talk, " ab mai mehsoos karne laga hoon... aap meri zindagi ho..agar aap hi meri zindagi se chali gai..toh meri zindagi k kya maayne reh jayenge.." Smile

amit eating ice-cream in depression... Cry ohh no.. poor guy..

Baa ka ramayan padhna.. wo raam-seeta ki example .. apt to d situation 

and i dint llke: 

even when amit pressed her to tell her problem..y the hell ammu dint talk about antra..!!! 

amita's each n every dialogue was totally clueless to amit n heart piercing.. y dint she demanded explanations of his relation with antra..!! 

without calculations.. m giving 8 to the episode for nishad's superb acting again... Clap

Yep ! Even I'm bit confused that why she is not asking him to explain??ErmmBlindly imagining things ! And today dumbly taking decisions too !!! Heights of stupidity !Angry

Today we all can perform a  coronation for her ---Queen of dhakkkans !!

pankhi07ind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top