Sasural Simar Ka

Sid will marry jhumki seg youtube video

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go8lPxHW8aY

i am sorry to say this my fellow rosidians, rosid relationship and their magic ruined, Rosid ended. ๐Ÿ˜ญacc to this seg, mataji announces sid will marry jhumki, and yes roli is dead. ๐Ÿ˜ญ. marriage will definitely happen.๐Ÿ˜ญ

cv's r following wiki plot, sid will marry jhumki, they will fall in love. if roli is alive then they show roli after jhumki-sid marriage and love story.

We waited 9 months for our Rosid reunion and bear all the nonsense, this is how they repay us. i cant take it anymore, i quit guys, our pure Rosid is destroyed with this jhumki-sid nonsense and marriage.

hate u cv's for ruining our rosid forever. already more than half of the audience left with jhumki track, the rest of us are also quitting. i hope trp hits zero and show ends. we watch ssk for rosid, not for anybody else.

how many times we have to say we love only our Rosid, that is Roli and Siddhant, not sid with jhumki or any other girl.
Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

NOOO STOP THIS NON SENSE ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก IM GOING TO STOP WATCHING SSK... BYE SSK... I WILL MISS SO MUCH OUR ROSID ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  WOW CVS U RUINED OUR FAV COUPLE ROSID AND SSK WAA WA ๐Ÿ‘

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs sandra ๐Ÿ˜”

These cvs have just made us wait with false hopes of a reunion. I hate them so much...I hope they somehow bring back roli but that's another false hope ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
madhavimadhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
stupid cvs... how  many times we said that we want roli and rosid ...i  will  stop   watching  ssk ...if sid agrees to this even for the sake of his  family sid's character would be most worst than kushi...i hope n pray that trps should be 0 atleast on the day of their marriage 

suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If it was on cvs mind why not naina sid marriage? Rosid was just amazing with their stunning performance and their sizzling chemistry and thats the reason we r watching your this bakwas show nothing else.otherwise this show is full of nonsense and backdated. we dont care if jhumki is playing by avika. Avika failed to create same magic with manish with this nonsense character jhumki.i did told avika can not do same rosid magic it's impossible for her but u guys was overconfident and think we people watch this show for avika manish? do u guys think we dumb like you? cvs must think whats so diff same actress...yes for you people she is actress we really not bothered about actress but we do care about character who we give so much love,dont bring another actress as a roli we wont accept it. For us rosid means roli n sid and it must be played by avika manish. What is roli did to you guys?why always injustice with our rosid only?.from the starting you guys made roli as simar chamchi her all word was about didi didi and didi.we was sick n tired with this when her character get improve and she and sid's life was about to settle you guys just killed her ๐Ÿ˜ก .i guess roli character was nominate by ITA award as best lead and that definitely made someone upset I m damn sure so why not kill roli, right? ๐Ÿคฌ .i will stop watch and dont even bother to watch avika n manish either coz present jhumki sid dont have any chemistry at all. Same avika failed same manish failed to create same wonderful rosid magic. Byee ssk.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1 more thing this BW family are so greedy for money for them money is everything.prem n dim did cheat with their own people because of property. Dim sim forget her sister within few days now she happily dancing with family ๐Ÿ˜ก. Because of money they bring jhumki n they hide this truth from sid ๐Ÿ˜ก. Forget about that troublemaker sim but prem? sid is his own brother how come he not even think about his brother?how selfish? they played with his emotion now they dont give any option to him so he have to marry that stupid jhumki wow.cvs r just perfet dumb and thats why make our sid crying baby n dumb.good luck this family r so cheap, stupid, greedy, ๐Ÿ˜ก
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell is this Cv's...???????? ๐Ÿ˜กDont u understand...ya we like aviman๐Ÿ˜ณ but we love rosid ๐Ÿ˜ณmore than it... Do u think if it is avika playing dupe Roli then we will agree her beside sid...NOOO๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ... We only want ROli not any jhumki๐Ÿ˜ก...

If u dont give us Roli back then rot in hell and SSK sure will RIP๐Ÿ˜ก
rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The cvs are dumb. They dnt knw how ll their trp increase. Dumb. Cvs. I ll nt watch it any more.
We want only ROLI not JHUMKI. Roli and only roli. No jhumki.
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for cvs...

Ritujohn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is that  true.i cant believe.how sid agrees for it?he wil definitely not marry that jhumki.
HATE JHUMKI TO THE CORE๐Ÿ˜ก