Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Reasons for no Junoon today (Page 4)

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

I know what you want to see but it's been so long since we haven't seem them together that now even IP/miu combo seems heavenly Ouch

Think carefully before wishing anything Saba whether u really are prepared to take it. Becoz Mithvi is Mithvi and cannot be replaced. And dont wish for something that will make you bang your head on the poor wall of yours!!!
[/QUOTE]

Adiana we are desperate and were thinking in josh pardon us Embarrassed Make note of this pleej ' even though Adi plays the part of IP, I DO NOT like IP or seeing him with Meera' even DB for that matter Wink LOL
[/QUOTE]

Sahana the Q is would you be able to digest IP-Meera and pardon yourself for wishing it when what u actually want to see is Mithvi? 

Anyways I am still leaving the field wide open since for me, especially with the new writers, the possibility of this being Prithvi is more!!!

Edited by adianasr - 03 July 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldreamsawida

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Most Definitely the last oneROFL
But I hope they come back with nice script now and show the old mithvi magic, otherwise only Mamta will watch her own show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks IF-Rockerz
sabaSpeaks
sabaSpeaks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

omg so true yaar but then at the end isme se kuch bhi nahi hua hai kyuki lo ko dusre shows promote karne  hai Cry
No foram, there definitely have to be a reason , they just can't cancel the show in mid week.
I know all my reasons do not make sense , i made the post for fun but I strongly believe there has to be a valid reason to cancel the episode.

awida

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Originally posted by SahanaG

I know what you want to see but it's been so long since we haven't seem them together that now even IP/miu combo seems heavenlyOuch

Think carefully before wishing anything Saba whether u really are prepared to take it. Becoz Mithvi is Mithvi and cannot be replaced. And dont wish for something that will make you bang your head on the poor wall of yours!!!

Adiana we are desperate and were thinking in josh pardon usEmbarrassedMake note of this pleej ' even though Adi plays the part of IP, I DO NOT like IP or seeing him with Meera' even DB for that matterWinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

Sahana the Q is would you be able to digest IP-Meera and pardon yourself for wishing it when what u actually want to see is Mithvi?

Anyways I am still leaving the field wide open since for me, especially with the new writers, the possibility of this being Prithvi is more!!!

[/QUOTE]
Please guys, I know we r all pissed off with DB n her wooing Prithvi. Also we r all desperate to see MiThvi together in one frame...but please no wishing to see atleast IP n Meera together, only for the love of AdNi. We all r watching this show for MiThvi ie Meera n Prithvi..even though Adi plays IP, I wudn't want to see him around Meera. IP falling for Meera...n lusting for her will be one pukey thing to watch..it's like Akash's spirit has got into this IP now. Please think before u wish for...kya pata Cvs might just give this track.

awida

Go to top