Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Allright guys , we all know Junoon wont be telecast today and it seems more like last minute decision cause there is no other logical explanation of not showing Junoon other than that the episode was not ready.
So me compiling list of reasons for the same , kindly lend me your eyes
  1. Since Meera is back, they  wanted her to be on screen asap and the existing bonehead had no plans for her entry and obviously no ideas also ,they brought in new writers and asked then to write mithvi oriented script. and their first brilliant idea was to cancel the current DB dominated episode Big smile.(me already in love with them )
  2. gap between old writer leaving and new writer joining resulting in no scriptOuch
  3. Could not get RK mansion to shoot Meera's arrival from teerth yatraOuch
  4. Adi refused to do intimate scenes with DB Clap
  5. Rockstart editor bhaag gayi due to finally having to work.She was used to surfing and chatting on internet but then these morons introduced double role and gave her actual work which was too much stress  as compared to sitting around and enjoying chai pani.Angry
  6. MYP said I need  time to write more abstract one liners and drive all my followers insane by more tongue and mind  twisting tweets.Ouch
  7. LO finally gave much needed warning No Meera no telecast.Clap
Last but not least and highly probable
  1. New writer collapsed when he heard the current track and realized the deep s*** he was in.They had to rush him to ICU for citi scan LOL
Enjoy and Share your thoughts

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 03 July 2013 at 5:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10SuperChillz1JunoonianKrilovadmonalikaMarathi_MulgiKyaRe....Ashi22TehsinaJFJbr200910jmoyee200awidaforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reasons for no Junoon today" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh Saba ..I am still loughing at the last possibality you came with and the editor's one Big smile

Good ideas indeed. So the other serials' maha epis arn't the reason behind the not showing of new epi of Junoon. Confused

All those points are good reasons for no epi today. And maybe there are others. Like:

1) DB refuses to accept the Khannas in her mansion.

2) They are preparing some rooms for the mehmaans.

3) They are thinking of excuses of the outest of Kiran and bua.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1JunoonianKrilovadKyaRe....TehsinaJFJbr200910sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh Saba ..I am still loughing at the last possibality you came with and the editor's one Big smile

Good ideas indeed. So the other serials' maha epis arn't the reason behind the not showing of new epi of Junoon. Confused

Thanks Hug

2) They are preparing some rooms for the mehmaans.
LOLLOL possible, right now only two rooms are needed , one for IP/Prithvi and one for DB so definitively need more rooms,.
Well done itidal, I like it  and this is what i am expecting from our very own forum talented brains  Wink

3) They are thinking of excuses of the outest of Kiran and bua.

Now they will be sent to teerth yatraOuch (mean no offence what so ever, again targeting lack of imagination)

KrilovadSuperChillz1JunoonianKyaRe....TehsinaJFJbr200910awida

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL
OMG Saba!!! Last one is hilarious. 

Even the editor wala is awesome.  LOL LOL

1. MYP got so engrossed in thinking about tweeets she forgot where her story is heading to. Silly
2. DB mansion is out of order/ not available for shoot and poor PH is scouting for identical locations ROFL 
3. Adi is asking for more screen space as Prithvi making the new writer dizzy( poor fellow LOLLOLLOL)
ROFL
4. Khanna family(bua, dadi, RK)  is not available for shooting as they have joined Meera(mouni) in theerth Yatra. ROFL

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 03 July 2013 at 8:22am

JunoonianKrilovadKyaRe....TehsinaJFJbr200910sabaSpeaksawida

Krilovad

Krilovad

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
life ok channel very bad so all time only suffer  junoon show ...Evil Smile
plz all friend's plz tell me Life ok 's CEO name ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910awida

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Reason toh yahi hai ki LO ke priority list main Junoon sabse last hai Angry Angry

Varna yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki ketka camp ka writer baki ke bakwas tracks ki xerox lene Balaji telefilms office gaya hoga toh ek din ki chutti for Junoon torture LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianbr200910awida

adiana12

IF-Rockerz

adiana12

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Reason toh yahi hai ki LO ke priority list main Junoon sabse last hai Angry Angry

Varna yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki ketka camp ka writer baki ke bakwas tracks ki xerox lene Balaji telefilms office gaya hoga toh ek din ki chutti for Junoon torture LOL LOL LOL

Sahana Kekta camp ka writer replace ho gaya. 

Saba the last reason seems the most plausible!!!ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianMarathi_MulgiKyaRe....TehsinaJFJsabaSpeaksawida

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Sahana Kekta camp ka writer replace ho gaya. 

Saba the last reason seems the most plausible!!!ROFL
[/QUOTE]

I saw your post now Adiana about the new writers Embarrassed Embarrassed  I shall start watching Junoon again once Meera makes entry now Big smile Meri aankhein taras gayi hai Mithvi ko saath dekh ke ki i won't mind if its IP or Arjun who'l be with Miu Ouch 

Edited by SahanaG - 03 July 2013 at 8:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1JunoonianMarathi_MulgisabaSpeaksTehsinaJFJawida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top