Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Prithvi and IP working together? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Hmmm , completely new  take Ermm
IP and prithvi working together Ermm 
What were you watching when this super idea cracked in your head Ermm
But knowing prithvi, he wouldn't ever join hands with evil , he believes in himself and can very well fight back  on his own but having said that you never know these new fellas may actually be creative and dish out something intelligent 

ROFLSorry Saba!Dt really cracked me up!!!LOLDt Prithvi died an ugly death!OuchOuchOuchA long tym ago...CryDnt u remember we hv bn attending his funeral all dese tyms wn he joined hands wid DB nd got his hands dirty wid DB crimes,nd God knows wat else...OuchD'ohNd always needed DB's orders to do everything..?AngryOuchDa new writers r here,nd since dey can't tk Prithvi to RK house,r tryn to bring Meera to IP house...Tongue
  Nd how is IP evil really..To Prithvi,I mean..Shocked

Did IP lie to Prithvi?ShockedNo!Bt DB did!Big smile
Did IP fool Prithvi?ShockedNo..But DB did!Wink
Wat ws IP's mistake?OuchDt he hd loved his wife,who tried to kill him..Nd dn brought Prithvi to find her dead husband,nd promising to unite Prithvi wid his Meera,wn Prithvi finds IP...Nd she knew Prithvi will never find IP as he is dead,nd so Prithvi won't be able to return to Meera..Angry
  By dis tym Prithvi must hv put together da links..M sure he hates DB more dan he hates IP,who just wants to punish his wife for her wrong doing..Wink
  So I belive IP getn support from Prithvi is more logical...WinkNd also explains Y Meera wnt realise its nt Prithvi..As it'll be Prithvi wid Meera..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1JunooniansabaSpeaksawida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prithvi and IP working together? (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

But knowing prithvi, he wouldn't ever join hands with evil , he believes in himself and can very well fight back  on his own but having said that you never know these new fellas may actually be creative and dish out something intelligent 

ROFLSorry Saba!Dt really cracked me up!!!LOLDt Prithvi died an ugly death!OuchOuchOuchA long tym ago...CryDnt u remember we hv bn attending his funeral all dese tyms wn he joined hands wid DB nd got his hands dirty wid DB crimes,nd God knows wat else...OuchD'ohNd always needed DB's orders to do everything..?AngryOuchDa new writers r here,nd since dey can't tk Prithvi to RK house,r tryn to bring Meera to IP house...Tongue

Wat ws IP's mistake?OuchDt he hd loved his wife,who tried to kill him..Nd dn brought Prithvi to find her dead husband,nd promising to unite Prithvi wid his Meera,wn Prithvi finds IP...Nd she knew Prithvi will never find IP as he is dead,nd so Prithvi won't be able to return to Meera..Angry
  By dis tym Prithvi must hv put together da links..M sure he hates DB more dan he hates IP,who just wants to punish his wife for her wrong doing..Wink
  So I belive IP getn support from Prithvi is more logical...WinkNd also explains Y Meera wnt realise its nt Prithvi..As it'll be Prithvi wid Meera..Big smile

I am totally kanphoosed Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I think Prithvi  n  Ishwar not working together  coz IP n Prithvi both janidushman ...so no chance ...Smile

Edited by br200910 - 04 July 2013 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

I sure hope those two aren't twins Angry Varna DB kabhi nahi chorige Mithvi ko Dead Dead MYP tosses a coin everyday & tells the director to make Adi as Arjun or IP Dead Am telling you she needs to stop smoking whatever she's high on from weeks DeadOuch
MYP is really getting our nerves now. Sick Dead  yahan gaaliyan bhi nahi de sakti LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJawida

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Actually Saba, what Tehsina says is quite logical. IP might be a don and all, but in the end he is human. He is all emotional and senti but tries to show off the tough side to others. 
It is actually DB who is manipulating everything arounf him. That lecherous b**** is the one who needs to get chopped off first. Dead

Junoonianawida

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Taking into account the recent developments in the track, I am pretty sure about IP and prithvi are working together as 'one' and in the process confusing everyone including us. Silly

IP has somehow saved apna dharti puttar( why? can you suggest some ideas LOL ) and has decided to join forces and accomplish his goals (DB Dead  and diamond Pig ) 

He briefed Prithvi about DB and the mishras, their habits, way of communication, likes and dislikes and most  importantly their way of thinking (which is almost non-existent ROFL )

So, at times prithvi takes place of IP and vice versa. And Prithvi is staying right in the  DB house and both IP and prithvi change their identities when it is most appropriate making a big fool of DB again and again. ROFL ROFL bechari DB ROFL

What do you think about it guys? Geek

May today I felt that both IP and Prithvi were present at DB house together - the one playing with gun seemed to be Prithvi who went to room to keep gun and the one who returned and played cards seemed IP.

Edited by adianasr - 04 July 2013 at 10:43am

JunoonianTehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Taking into account the recent developments in the track, I am pretty sure about IP and prithvi are working together as 'one' and in the process confusing everyone including us. Silly

IP has somehow saved apna dharti puttar( why? can you suggest some ideas LOL ) and has decided to join forces and accomplish his goals (DB Dead  and diamond Pig ) 

He briefed Prithvi about DB and the mishras, their habits, way of communication, likes and dislikes and most  importantly their way of thinking (which is almost non-existent ROFL )

So, at times prithvi takes place of IP and vice versa. And Prithvi is staying right in the  DB house and both IP and prithvi change their identities when it is most appropriate making a big fool of DB again and again. ROFL ROFL bechari DB ROFL

What do you think about it guys? Geek

May today I felt that both IP and Prithvi were present at DB house together - the one playing with gum seemed to be Prithvi who went to room to keep gun and the one who returned and played cards seemed IP.

ROFLWelcome to da group!!!HugMy dearest frnd!!!Big smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top