Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Prithvi  n  Ishwar not working together  coz IP n Prithvi both janidushman ...so no chance ...😊 Edited by br200910 - 10 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

I sure hope those two aren't twins πŸ˜‘ Varna DB kabhi nahi chorige Mithvi ko πŸ€’ πŸ€’ MYP tosses a coin everyday & tells the director to make Adi as Arjun or IP πŸ€’ Am telling you she needs to stop smoking whatever she's high on from weeks πŸ€’

MYP is really getting our nerves now. Sick πŸ€’  yahan gaaliyan bhi nahi de sakti πŸ˜†
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

🀣Sorry Saba!Dt really cracked me up!!!πŸ˜†Dt Prithvi died an ugly death!A long tym ago...😭Dnt u remember we hv bn attending his funeral all dese tyms wn he joined hands wid DB nd got his hands dirty wid DB crimes,nd God knows wat else...Nd always needed DB's orders to do everything..?😑Da new writers r here,nd since dey can't tk Prithvi to RK house,r tryn to bring Meera to IP house...πŸ˜›
  Nd how is IP evil really..To Prithvi,I mean..😲

Did IP lie to Prithvi?😲No!Bt DB did!πŸ˜ƒ
Did IP fool Prithvi?😲No..But DB did!πŸ˜‰
Wat ws IP's mistake?Dt he hd loved his wife,who tried to kill him..Nd dn brought Prithvi to find her dead husband,nd promising to unite Prithvi wid his Meera,wn Prithvi finds IP...Nd she knew Prithvi will never find IP as he is dead,nd so Prithvi won't be able to return to Meera..😑
  By dis tym Prithvi must hv put together da links..M sure he hates DB more dan he hates IP,who just wants to punish his wife for her wrong doing..πŸ˜‰
  So I belive IP getn support from Prithvi is more logical...πŸ˜‰Nd also explains Y Meera wnt realise its nt Prithvi..As it'll be Prithvi wid Meera..πŸ˜ƒ

Actually Saba, what Tehsina says is quite logical. IP might be a don and all, but in the end he is human. He is all emotional and senti but tries to show off the tough side to others. 
It is actually DB who is manipulating everything arounf him. That lecherous b**** is the one who needs to get chopped off first. πŸ€’
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Taking into account the recent developments in the track, I am pretty sure about IP and prithvi are working together as 'one' and in the process confusing everyone including us. πŸ€ͺ

IP has somehow saved apna dharti puttar( why? can you suggest some ideas πŸ˜† ) and has decided to join forces and accomplish his goals (DB 🀒  and diamond 🐷 ) 

He briefed Prithvi about DB and the mishras, their habits, way of communication, likes and dislikes and most  importantly their way of thinking (which is almost non-existent πŸ€£ )

So, at times prithvi takes place of IP and vice versa. And Prithvi is staying right in the  DB house and both IP and prithvi change their identities when it is most appropriate making a big fool of DB again and again. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ bechari DB πŸ€£

What do you think about it guys? πŸ€“

May today I felt that both IP and Prithvi were present at DB house together - the one playing with gun seemed to be Prithvi who went to room to keep gun and the one who returned and played cards seemed IP.
Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adianasr

May today I felt that both IP and Prithvi were present at DB house together - the one playing with gum seemed to be Prithvi who went to room to keep gun and the one who returned and played cards seemed IP.

🀣Welcome to da group!!!πŸ€—My dearest frnd!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰