Fan Fictions

sacrifices in relationships-- sk & pm

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kvrkfan

kvrkfan

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
HELLO
I AM THINKING OF WRITING FF ON CUTEST, BEST, PASSIONATE & MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE COUPLES SUJAL & KASHISH andPREM & MUKTI.
I think they are the unforgettable couple of the television & no one can create the same magic as they did.
what u think?
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sacrifices in relationships-- sk & pm" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kratiagrawal

kratiagrawal

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
oh plz continue ur ff. It will be fun to read ur ff on sujal-kashish & prem-mukti. they are my favourite couple.
thank u for writing ff on them.

kvrkfan

kvrkfan

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
INTRODUCTION
My story revolves around four people. Their journey of love, friendship, sorrow & much more.

CHARACTERS
SUJAL GAREWAL--
Age-23.He is a successful businessman. For him, his younger brother & his work is most important. Due to his hard work, his company is the no.1 company in India.

PREM GAREWAL--
Age-17. He is younger brother of Sujal Garewal. He is very naughty, big flirt & at the same time very intelligent with a great sense of humor. He is kiddo of his brother & loves him a lot.

Sujal & Prem live with their grand parents, as their parents died when prem was 3 months old. prem is very ladla of sujal. for him prem is his world as he had taken care of him as his mother and father. but due to this prem is very bigda hua. 

KASHISH DESHMUKH--
Age-23. Kashish is a simple girl, who loves her sister & family.

MUKTI DESHMUKH--
Age-17. younger sister of Kasish. respect her sister. she is a bubbly girl yet simple. she is very padakoo so wear spects.

kashish & mukti are from middle class family lives with their parents. they are very happy family.

kratiagrawal

kratiagrawal

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
nice intro plz continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top