Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Dwani13

Dwani13

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
  JAB ENTHAZAR POORI HO GAYI THAB ANKHOM MEM AASOO BHAR GAYI...

guys,from the last week we are waiting for the promo of AKA.

But when finally it happens i can't control my tears.CryCryCryCryCry

AMIT packing his bags and AMITA watching it with tearful eyes.Amita says in her mind  ,"kash aap bhi muhabath karthi mujse hakse rukhaghi mem aapko"Cry

and amit looking in amita's eyes and says in his mind

"kaise mem aapko bhathavom ki mem kithna chahtha hum aapko"Cryamit pack his bags and starts walking.

Amita look at his departure and say to herself:"shayad isa hi jodha hona chahiyae hame."Broken Heart

sorry i don't understand the first line that amit said.

guys if you have the courage to watch this heart breaking promo watch it on desitvbox.

I am still crying after watching this,can't see A2's seperation.

I don't know what to do,please help me...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shrtjha547Annu92Anu_11pankhi07AurinMishuohmygodurgreatind4u_Nancy_Gauri22786PinkiMusiqueloverlily.lotus.rosygrintsonRoarkadithyan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAD NEWS." in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Friends..here are the dialogues :

Amit " Aise hi apni zuban se rok lo mujhe."

Amita " Kaash aap bhi mohabbat karte mujhse, haq se rok leti main"

Amit " Kaise batau main aapko kitna chahta hu"

Amita " Shayad aise hi juda hona hain hume"

A2's expressions were worth watching! I'm giving u two different links where U can watch this super emotional..dil ko cheed dene wali promo...but still I'm positive...Amit will NOT go the US at the end & everything will be alright...ab yeh kaise hoga...is left to the CVs to formulate.Smile

Desi TV box link : http://www.desitvbox.com/amita-ka-amit-promo-3rd-july-2013/

You tube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-CztXooUOxg

Credit to the original uploaders

Thanks a lot Dwani13 for the information.Smile
Finally Sony has aired a promo of our show!!Clap

Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 03 July 2013 at 1:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrtjha547ohmygodurgreatMusiquelovergrintsonTOTAL-ROMANTIC

ohmygodurgreat

Goldie

ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
FINALLY a promo!! Very Emotional PromoCry
But don't worry Judaa Nahi hongey Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloverlily.lotus.rosygrintson

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Raat ke hi baad to savera hota hain...waise itna aansoo behne ke baad hi to khushi ayegi...bahut saari khushi!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RM_foreverohmygodurgreatMusiquelovergrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
hey guys.. i too watched the promo on TV... felt sad at first as it was very emotional.. but somehow m feeling very excited n happy..!!Smile Finally the D-Day is close and the very much speculated airport drama is bound to happen... may be amit will do that Madhavan stunt of 3 idiots (as predicted by Lilly ) LOL or it could be an emotional stint... whatever be the trigger, Our romeo amit will not go anywhere leaving his juliet behind... Big smileBig smile just chill guys... An extraordinary love story of two ordinary people is in progress...Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosyMusiqueloverTOTAL-ROMANTIC

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Raat ke hi baad to savera hota hain...waise itna aansoo behne ke baad hi to khushi ayegi...bahut saari khushi!!Big smile

ekdum sahi bola lilly... smile is not leaving my face..Smile m happy that A2 love story is finally on the track to its completion... do Heart bhot jaldi ek  hone waale hain... bas tears ka thoda sa samandar paar karna hoga... uske baad toh bas ahem ahem hona bacha hai.. Wink

RM_foreverMusiqueloverlily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

hey guys.. i too watched the promo on TV... felt sad at first as it was very emotional.. but somehow m feeling very excited n happy..!!Smile Finally the D-Day is close and the very much speculated airport drama is bound to happen... may be amit will do that Madhavan stunt of 3 idiots (as predicted by Lilly ) LOL or it could be an emotional stint... whatever be the trigger, Our romeo amit will not go anywhere leaving his juliet behind... Big smileBig smile just chill guys... An extraordinary love story of two ordinary people is in progress...Embarrassed Well !!!quite agreed AmanThumbs Up...this is exactly whats gonna happen. What do you think will there be consummation  before the seperation?? Comments in Blue

Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 03 July 2013 at 2:27am

cgopalMusiquelovergrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Originally posted by grintson

hey guys.. i too watched the promo on TV... felt sad at first as it was very emotional.. but somehow m feeling very excited n happy..!!Smile Finally the D-Day is close and the very much speculated airport drama is bound to happen... may be amit will do that Madhavan stunt of 3 idiots (as predicted by Lilly ) LOL or it could be an emotional stint... whatever be the trigger, Our romeo amit will not go anywhere leaving his juliet behind... Big smileBig smile just chill guys... An extraordinary love story of two ordinary people is in progress...Embarrassed Well !!!quite agreed AmanThumbs Up...this is exactly whats gonna happen. What do you think will there be consummation  before the seperation?? Comments in Blue

Not at all... consummation is a grand event of any love story.. CVs are wise enough not to rush it  and that too without showing a promo of it..!!! NAAA... not possible.. don't worry... everything will fall in its right place at the right time...m super excited...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloverlily.lotus.rosy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top