Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:Shattered *Thread Two* Completed (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 157

Eccentrica

IF-Sizzlerz

Eccentrica

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Okay I'm getting all bamboozled now. Suspense is a genre that I absolutely adore, yet there is something about this story that exasperates me to the extent of wanting to pull my hair (I love this story...don't take my statement otherwiseSmile)

I don't know if this is a clue or my brain overworking itself but Lavanya did talk about him hating her and not otherwise. Plus she also said that Khushi shouldn't be bearing the guilt of what happened ten years ago. But what exactly happened?

He hates withn a vengeance, desires strikes to the intensity of a sucker punch and he even gets jealous to the extent that would put a green eyed monster to shame. Everything with Mr. Raizada scales peaks...interesting ain't it?

His vacillation when it comes to his current profession as also the country he is serving makes me wonder if he shall stick to his current job till the end. With Khushi by his side as an able assistant I just feel that it may happen.

This Khushi gets to him in every other way. Even when she speaks, even when she doesn't. Even when she agrees with him and even wehn she opposes him. Or should I say that he is the one who is so attuned to her that every action or the absence of it causes some or the other reaction in him?

I wasn't surprised to see Khushi go to the cavern. Anything to prove Arnav wrong, isn't it?

And yes even I noticed it before I read it...he called her by her first nameShocked

One thing's sure. With the absolute absence of attraction for Sheetal, the happenings of the prologue had to be fuelled by anger (Since Arnav does everything in the extreme, will he be punishing her by sleeping with another woman?)

Now I wish to go for spelunking as wellDay Dreaming

And before I forget...fifteen days to go!Big smile

Edited by Eccentrica - 03 July 2013 at 4:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30EXPELLIARMUSBlackHolekondhili

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi SS:Shattered *Thread Two* Completed (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Polkadots78

Goldie

Polkadots78

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
applause!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

aquagal

IF-Rockerz

aquagal

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Sab res karat rahi hum soche hum hi res karle Wink

UNRES
This was to happen. Arnav had to ask her to accompany and she had to agree. When she was thinking why she agreed to travel with him I thought she'll remember that is he had cancelled this trip she would have to apologize to everyone but that thought never came. Ms. Gupta surely has started losing it when it comes to Mr. Raizada!!!! Tongue
Lavanya didn't say that it wasn't Khushi's mistake for whatever happened years ago but said that she needs to forget about it & move on. This means somewhere it was Khushi's fault and that was a major blunder as Khushi still feels extremely guilty for it. I must say today only I was wondering that why in every story it's always Arnav's mistake and not Khushi's? Khushi's mistakes are harmless, stupid but never cruel & serious like Arnav's and I was actually wondering if we all woman strive on finding flaws in men LOL But reading this update I feel that the facts & figures may change now.Wink

She incenses him, drives him mad with anger , drives him crazy with desire, drives him insane with jealousy. She is the key to him.
Attraction is starting to come at the forefront.
Khushi had to prove that she is not a coward specially to him because he called her that. Pfftt!!!
Arnav called her by name and he was attuned to her throughout the journey.
She called him by his name too. I don't think he will leave her like that unattended. He can't, she affects him too much for that.
It was brilliant Juhi... Thank you so much for this update...
Oh and how much I want to go for Spelunking right now!!! Hopefully one day I could and I would... Smile

Edited by aquagal - 03 July 2013 at 5:07am

EXPELLIARMUS

BlackHole

IF-Rockerz

BlackHole

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
so he asks her to come with him...can i know WHY? and she agreed too...!

what with arnav to get jealous hmm...what? he hate her..please dude stick to that...but u cant,right desires are running in ur system,enuff to charge u up.!

she talked to lavanya and that convo leave wioth hundered many questions...do u want me to ask J? she is blaming herself for the past events...!

she is some some reason or only reason...!

arnav singh raizada M.P, where are ur mannerisms? u alwyas lashes out and then something happens and u again lashes out...this man make me go nuts...! arghh,,,a jealous arnav is a treat but a nonsense making lashing arnav is someone i dont like,,,really,,,! 

why he is surprised seeing her there,,,he know as matter of fact that she will come to prove her wrong and khushi u silly lady...i bow u..!

that spelunking details in update were awesome...!

arnav came for her and i noticed too he call her KHUSHI...but what was after that? is she dreaming or he left,like really left...? he cant i know,,! is khushi about to faint...?

u will be death of mine J...waqt nahi guzrega mera friday takk,,,!!!

tu hi dikha mere maula, muje rasta dikha maula...!

J is a certified CLIFFHANGER queen...!!!

Edited by avantisharma - 03 July 2013 at 6:31am

EXPELLIARMUS

CheshireBilli

IF-Dazzler

CheshireBilli

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Ramanchi.

Res again.

--edited--

Pehle toh, can we just take a minute to appreciate how you're probably the Antichrist? You're probably sitting in your little den of sin and temptation and cackling right now. Damn it! I'm laughing so hard at how you left a LITERAL cliff hanger that I can't even be frustrated with where you ended!

I'm sorry. I'm just LOL-ing so much right now, I can't.

Coming to the update, Clap.

Whatte fast-paced and fabulous update, J! No really. That was BRILLIANT.

The lovely juxtaposition of Arnav and Khushi's comfort zones. All this while, Khushi has had the upper hand in the political and diplomatic circles that Arnav had suddenly been forced into. He had to acclimatize himself and learn from his mistakes on the go.
And now the tables have turned. Arnav is in his element and Khushi is floundering and struggling.
Whether they admit it or not, they do complement each other perfectly.

I refuse to believe that Arnav's left Khushi behind because he hates her that much. As I've said before, he may have hated her once, but no longer does. It's not hate when you have to remind yourself that you hate someone. He may be very very angry, still. But he will not endanger her LIFE for that.

He's right of course. Not that it'll give Khushi any consolation (or me)! Khushi did do it just to prove a point. And I can't REALLY fault her. Arnav CAN be incredibly infuriating. But do I blame Arnav either? Nope. A long festering hurt can manifest itself in rather juvenile ways.

So it all comes down what went wrong in the past. And I'm as clueless as ever. After my little teletubby outburst, m tink m will wait, ya? And just enjoy the nafrat-wala-intense-attraction-wala ride. 

You've confirmed everything I've been confident about. But uske baad, ram jaane. Rather Juhi jaane.

But your writing is fluid, thrilling, and gives a SERIOUS hit of adrenaline. And it makes ME-- the laziest bum on the planet want to get off my ass and do all sorts of (s)exciting things. Spelunking you say? I'm in. (and let's forget about my fairly serious claustrophobia ya?)

M tink Arnav has noticed something rather important and will be back. Like the Terminator.

Sheetal. Pfft. I honestly feel a little sorry for her. It's very easy to fall for a man like ASR and nurse an unrequited crush. And somehow, amidst all this hate and hidden attraction, there really isn't any place for her. And if my hunch is correct, ASR will also use her a little unfairly in the future.

I wonder what Payal's role is though. You really DON'T write anything without reason.

That's it. I can't handle the excitement anymore.

M suggest u post the next chapter soon-ish ya? B4 m go crazy on dis thread?

Edited by Semanti - 03 July 2013 at 8:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrievgedinEXPELLIARMUSEccentrica

vgedin

IF-Dazzler

vgedin

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Main.

Ramanchi 

~Edit~ 

HOW COULD YOU HAVE LEFT IT THERE? WORST OF THE CLIFFHANGERS. 

Sheetal? I don't even like the sound of that name Angry

But Arnav, God he is in trouble. Trouble kya? Enemy = desired Rabba Vey partner

And Khushi! The silly woman! For all the tact and diplomacy she has learnt over the years, she has done something so foolish. Uff! Itne saalon me kya seekha? 

I loved how you described Arnav's jealousy at the dinner. And Khushi's exhaustion during the climb. Oh dear, her minds decided to shut down, no ? 

Arnav thinks his attraction is one sided. Khushi knows why Arnav hates her and if perhaps justified, but theres more to it. What happened in the past, dammit ?  Main Friday tak kaise wait karun ? So much intezaar is cruel. You be ma basherz ya, I'm gonna be hanging from your cliff for 2-3 days in asli duniya. Unhappy 

Where is Arnavji ?? Ouch

Edited by vgedin - 03 July 2013 at 4:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrieKishmishmeera30EXPELLIARMUSBlackHoleEccentrica

kondhili

IF-Sizzlerz

kondhili

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
R
**Edited**

Juhiji i had promised myself that the next time i read your update i will not ask 'What the hell happened 10 yrs back'  but dammit that question keeps coming back to haunt me every single time. 
Juhi i am waiting on tenterhooks for that 'moment'...

But thats not going to happen for quite some time now, nahi toh humko intezaar ka meetha phal kaise milega...Tongue

And can i just tell you that i am impressed with 'spelunking' and would so want to try it, that is if i don't chicken out of it at the last moment cause i am no Ms.Gupta who can show courage when actually she is pissing in her pants. 

So clearly Ms. Gupta has some blame in the events which took place 10yrs back.. Her conversation with La clearly indicates that. So this has been added to my list of question; was what she did 10 yrs back justified action for the provocation she was under or was she forced to do it. 

I don't know i keep thinking that maybe Arnav and Khushi were in love 10 yrs back and they were getting married which did not happen due to some MU.  Hence this feelings that they are experiencing is not new its just caught them unawares and unexpected. 
Otherwise why would Arnav question his feelings for Ms. Gupta with so much of contemplation and shock. 

So i am thinking the prologue is just Arnav  trying to carry out his revenge and the wham the promo comes to my mind of how inspite of wanting he can't hate her and how khushi wants not to love him but can't help herself from feeling that. 
How they want to keep away but just can't seem to. 
That was crazy liza's version of the story bas now waiting for the true version of events from Juhiji. 

I am not going to comment on the cliffy cause woh toh haq ban gaya hai aapka...Embarrassed

Bas aab Friday aur uske saath ek naye cliffhanger ka intezaar. Tongue

Edited by kondhili - 03 July 2013 at 2:09pm

EXPELLIARMUS

Manisha.

Goldie

Manisha.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I wanted more...Cry

EXPELLIARMUS

Post Reply New Post