Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

<div>[/DIV]<font color="#990099" size="2">ha ha ha LOLi totally agree. Now they showus tateven Huda seem to know tat P is a look-a-liketo IP but then he nvr show any recognition or shock wen he 1st met P in the jeep - only got 1 thing to say - the writers weirdos Angry</font>

Seems that is very commen to meet look alikes in India ..they made me feel that they are Chinese. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutKyaRe....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "funny dialogues (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Ur post is funny specialy 2nd point khana leaving every1 and stying wid mithvi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutawida

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

[QUOTE=crazy-nut]

Seems that is very commen to meet look alikes in India ..they made me feel that they are Chinese. Angry

u know Adila it's a general perception of humans of one particular race to see all the rest as same Wink  like the Chinese they see most Indian & Caucasians as same & ofcourse Caucasians will say most Indians looks e same.. & Indians will say all Chinese & most Caucasians looks the sameBig smile  Anyway with the world opening  up & migration all over e place.. maybe 2 or 3 decades later.. v might not hv tis problem Smile  

Junoonianawida

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
ROFL What else can you expect form Ketka camp writer Dead Junoon currently has to be watched by keeping your brains besides you like a rest pillow, otherwise you'l be forced to think about such absurdities Dead LOL I'am not watching Junoon until they show Mithvi so am saved from this BS LOL

Junooniancrazy-nutawida

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

ROFL What else can you expect form Ketka camp writer Dead Junoon currently has to be watched by keeping your brains besides you like a rest pillow, otherwise you'l be forced to think about such absurdities Dead LOL I'am not watching Junoon until they show Mithvi so am saved from this BS LOL

Totally agree with u Sahana, tat's e only way to watch tis drama.. otherwise any sensible person will go crazyAngry... most times i watch with my brain shut off.. probably y at times i dun recall some things tat get discussed in the forum Confused hv to go & check the net versionOuch   & e only reason watching is not to miss out any mithvi scenes!!!Big smile

JunoonianKyaRe....awida

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I've just watched 2nd July epi.

I haven't gr8 expectations of new cvs . They started off with some funny dialogues and illogical ideas . I still can't accept why should Khanna live in DB's house! Silly

Junooniancrazy-nut

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

I've just watched 2nd July epi.

I haven't gr8 expectations of new cvs . They started off with some funny dialogues and illogical ideas . I still can't accept why should Khanna live in DB's house! Silly

wat to do adila v all need to tolerate all tis cvs idiocracies  just for our mithvi's sake... sighCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top