crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I love the person who writes the dialogues for this drama πŸ€— β€“ he really cracks me up numerous timesπŸ˜† when Chachiji talks abt helping another person – the way she say it like they found Prithvi falling unconscious infront of their car & they've helped nurse him back to health.. πŸ˜• I was thinking - hello u guys committed felony here drugging & kidnapping an accused, prob u hv blew the only chance he had of proving his innocence & made him an idiot asking him to look for IP who suppose to hv been dead

But honestly I really like it how polite, hospitable & civil these crooks are with each other πŸ˜ƒ   Also Khannaji – the son he abandoned years ago & just after renewing relationship with P few months ago.. now he wants to spend his entire life with his son & daughter-in-law?πŸ€”  does that mean he gonna abandoned his wife, sister & daughter.. cause if my memory serves me correct these 3 ladies weren't that happy with Prithvi.   Anyway which mother wants to spend her days with someone who killed her son (Akash)? πŸ˜•

IP suggestion was fantastic having everyone move into Shalu's plc – understandable since he do not want to part with the diamond (& not shalu) but the reason he gave -  otherwise police will catch him made me wonder is Shalu's bungalow situated somewhere outside of India's legal jurisdiction or something? Why is it safe there? πŸ˜• Anyway the best part is Khannaji who jumps at the offer πŸ˜‘  Don't tell me this means shalu track havn't ended yet? 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you . Those dialogues are the best . I knew that they brought new writers to the serial I guess those lines were written by them ..and what a big start.. πŸ‘

RK is a wonderful man . Seems after loosing his company his wife and the other tow women abandoned him. πŸ˜ƒ that suits there personalities. I wish writers show it like they left the country and not to other place ..to avoid unwanted conteroveries in this forum. πŸ˜‰

Shalu isn't going anywhere . She is the PH's fav. We have to tolerate her. 🀒
She helped Prithvi many times we have to admit it . Or he would be still in jail till this day.

About IP's mansion being out of the arya ..it is not like this. Remember that fine day when Hudda stopped Mji jeep to make Meera see if Arjun is her husband? When Mji called DB she arrived in tow minitues. πŸ˜ƒ

crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you . Those dialogues are the best . I knew that they brought new writers to the serial I guess those lines were written by them ..and what a big start.. πŸ‘

RK is a wonderful man . Seems after loosing his company his wife and the other tow women abandoned him. πŸ˜ƒ that suits there personalities. I wish writers show it like they left the country and not to other place ..to avoid unwanted conteroveries in this forum. πŸ˜‰

Shalu isn't going anywhere . She is the PH's fav. We have to tolerate her. 🀒
She helped Prithvi many times we have to admit it . Or he would be still in jail till this day.

About IP's mansion being out of the arya ..it is not like this. Remember that fine day when Hudda stopped Mji jeep to make Meera see if Arjun is her husband? When Mji called DB she arrived in tow minitues. πŸ˜ƒ

Shalu is PH's fav???πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ    if it had been a sensible track Prithvi will not b in jail cause the bullet tat killed Akash din come fm his gun... but then sensibility is something v shld not expect...  😑  but will agree with u on shalu scarring huda away, prob save hse for prithvi for nowπŸ˜’

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U r right Shanti da dialogues r really hilarious!!!πŸ˜†Nd also last episode I did not see DB getn chipkafied to IP for a change!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›
Nd thank u for givn me da reason for IP stayn at his house..!!!πŸ˜†HOW CUD I FORGET DA DIAMOND,OUR NEW LEAD???!!!!😲
πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post Shanti πŸ˜ƒ
I was also thinking about where exactly DB Haveli is located? The cops can't reach Prithvi here!
And another blooper - well, not really a blooper but a point.
when Mishra-ji introduced Prithvi to Hudda on the road - he had said that Arjun is mute.
Now at the bar IP/Arjun/Prithvi has come to meet Hudda and if that was Prithvi/Arjun he would have had to pretend to be mute. But there is no such worry on his face.
Proof positive for Mji that this is IP. But Mji is not even thinking about all this!! 
these writers can't even remember what they themselves have written.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

U r right Shanti da dialogues r really hilarious!!!πŸ˜†Nd also last episode I did not see DB getn chipkafied to IP for a change!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›
Nd thank u for givn me da reason for IP stayn at his house..!!!πŸ˜†HOW CUD I FORGET DA DIAMOND,OUR NEW LEAD???!!!!😲
πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

yes our new hero is e diamond now πŸ˜ƒ anyway i dun mind staying in anyone hse too who dangles around such huge diamond πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoonian

Good post ShantiπŸ˜ƒ

I was also thinking about where exactly DB Haveli is located? The cops can't reach Prithvi here!
when Mishra-ji introduced Prithvi to Hudda on the road - he had said that Arjun is mute.
Now at the bar IP/Arjun/Prithvi has come to meet Hudda and if that was Prithvi/Arjun he would have had to pretend to be mute. But there is no such worry on his face.
Proof positive for Mji that this is IP. But Mji is not even thinking about all this!!

Oh how did you remember this? No one could do it. MashaAllah seems that you are very intellegent . And DB didn't eat your brains yet . πŸ˜ƒ
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoonian

Good post Shanti πŸ˜ƒ

ha ha ha  πŸ˜†  i totally agree.  Now they show us tat even Huda seem to know tat P is a look-a-like to IP but then he nvr show any recognition or shock wen he 1st met P in the jeep - only got 1 thing to say - the writers weirdos 😑
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

<div>[/DIV]<font color="#990099" size="2">ha ha ha πŸ˜†i totally agree. Now they showus tateven Huda seem to know tat P is a look-a-liketo IP but then he nvr show any recognition or shock wen he 1st met P in the jeep - only got 1 thing to say - the writers weirdos 😑</font>

Seems that is very commen to meet look alikes in India ..they made me feel that they are Chinese. 😑
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ur post is funny specialy 2nd point khana leaving every1 and stying wid mithvi