Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

I love the person who writes the dialogues for this drama Hug  he really cracks me up numerous timesLOL when Chachiji talks abt helping another person the way she say it like they found Prithvi falling unconscious infront of their car & they've helped nurse him back to health.. Confused I was thinking - hello u guys committed felony here drugging & kidnapping an accused, prob u hv blew the only chance he had of proving his innocence & made him an idiot asking him to look for IP who suppose to hv been dead Ouch

But honestly I really like it how polite, hospitable & civil these crooks are with each other Big smile   Also Khannaji the son he abandoned years ago & just after renewing relationship with P few months ago.. now he wants to spend his entire life with his son & daughter-in-law?Ermm  does that mean he gonna abandoned his wife, sister & daughter.. cause if my memory serves me correct these 3 ladies weren't that happy with Prithvi.   Anyway which mother wants to spend her days with someone who killed her son (Akash)? Confused

IP suggestion was fantastic having everyone move into Shalu's plc understandable since he do not want to part with the diamond (& not shalu) but the reason he gave -  otherwise police will catch him made me wonder is Shalu's bungalow situated somewhere outside of India's legal jurisdiction or something? Why is it safe there? Confused Anyway the best part is Khannaji who jumps at the offer Angry  Don't tell me this means shalu track havn't ended yet? Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1JunoonianKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "funny dialogues" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile Big smile

I agree with you . Those dialogues are the best . I knew that they brought new writers to the serial I guess those lines were written by them ..and what a big start.. Clap

RK is a wonderful man . Seems after loosing his company his wife and the other tow women abandoned him. Big smile that suits there personalities. I wish writers show it like they left the country and not to other place ..to avoid unwanted conteroveries in this forum. Wink

Shalu isn't going anywhere . She is the PH's fav. We have to tolerate her. Dead
She helped Prithvi many times we have to admit it . Or he would be still in jail till this day.

About IP's mansion being out of the arya ..it is not like this. Remember that fine day when Hudda stopped Mji jeep to make Meera see if Arjun is her husband? When Mji called DB she arrived in tow minitues. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1Junooniancrazy-nutKyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Big smile Big smile Big smile

I agree with you . Those dialogues are the best . I knew that they brought new writers to the serial I guess those lines were written by them ..and what a big start.. Clap

RK is a wonderful man . Seems after loosing his company his wife and the other tow women abandoned him. Big smile that suits there personalities. I wish writers show it like they left the country and not to other place ..to avoid unwanted conteroveries in this forum. Wink

Shalu isn't going anywhere . She is the PH's fav. We have to tolerate her. Dead
She helped Prithvi many times we have to admit it . Or he would be still in jail till this day.

About IP's mansion being out of the arya ..it is not like this. Remember that fine day when Hudda stopped Mji jeep to make Meera see if Arjun is her husband? When Mji called DB she arrived in tow minitues. Big smile

Shalu is PH's fav???Thumbs Down    if it had been a sensible track Prithvi will not b in jail cause the bullet tat killed Akash din come fm his gun... but then sensibility is something v shld not expect...  Angry  but will agree with u on shalu scarring huda away, prob save hse for prithvi for nowDisapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1JunoonianKyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
U r right Shanti da dialogues r really hilarious!!!LOLNd also last episode I did not see DB getn chipkafied to IP for a change!!!AngryTongue
Nd thank u for givn me da reason for IP stayn at his house..!!!LOLHOW CUD I FORGET DA DIAMOND,OUR NEW LEAD???!!!!Shocked
ShockedShockedROFLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1Junooniancrazy-nutKyaRe....

Junoonian

Junoonian

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Good post Shanti Big smile
I was also thinking about where exactly DB Haveli is located? The cops can't reach Prithvi here!
And another blooper - well, not really a blooper but a point.
when Mishra-ji introduced Prithvi to Hudda on the road - he had said that Arjun is mute.
Now at the bar IP/Arjun/Prithvi has come to meet Hudda and if that was Prithvi/Arjun he would have had to pretend to be mute. But there is no such worry on his face.
Proof positive for Mji that this is IP. But Mji is not even thinking about all this!! 
these writers can't even remember what they themselves have written.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutKyaRe....awida

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

U r right Shanti da dialogues r really hilarious!!!LOLNd also last episode I did not see DB getn chipkafied to IP for a change!!!AngryTongue
Nd thank u for givn me da reason for IP stayn at his house..!!!LOLHOW CUD I FORGET DA DIAMOND,OUR NEW LEAD???!!!!Shocked
ShockedShockedROFLWink

yes our new hero is e diamond now Big smile anyway i dun mind staying in anyone hse too who dangles around such huge diamond LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

Good post ShantiBig smile
I was also thinking about where exactly DB Haveli is located? The cops can't reach Prithvi here!
when Mishra-ji introduced Prithvi to Hudda on the road - he had said that Arjun is mute.
Now at the bar IP/Arjun/Prithvi has come to meet Hudda and if that was Prithvi/Arjun he would have had to pretend to be mute. But there is no such worry on his face.
Proof positive for Mji that this is IP. But Mji is not even thinking about all this!!

Oh how did you remember this? No one could do it. MashaAllah seems that you are very intellegent . And DB didn't eat your brains yet . Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nut

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

Good post Shanti Big smile

ha ha ha  LOL  i totally agree.  Now they show us tat even Huda seem to know tat P is a look-a-like to IP but then he nvr show any recognition or shock wen he 1st met P in the jeep - only got 1 thing to say - the writers weirdos Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....awida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top