Dramacrazy shutting down

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
😭

So after a string of unlucky event this week for me, I thought things couldn't get worse after coming home from work tonight only to find out that one of my favorite drama watching sites - and probably one of the most comprehensive and best ones out there - has shut down. 

There's been a slew of kdrama websites and blogs that have shut down over the past few years (RIP. Mysoju.com - another awesome site) but Dramacrazy has always been one of my go-to's...so sad😭
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat?...why...i watch all my fav korean dramas on dramacrazy...i luv speedyjoe...wats the reason...
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i know. i was so shocked, it was like my ground was shaking 😔 the first site i go to after logging on to the net is dramacrazy. Its been my asian drama viewing partner since the times i started watch the shows. I know there is a lot of drama viewing sites out there, but its not going to be the same. the ratings, reviews, current dramas K, J or T, they did it in such a systematic way. i'm gonna miss it so much.
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I used to until I found gooddrama.net (For me this was more dependable than dramacrazy)😊
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't have words to express it.. Aigooo I m so shattered and devastated ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ found it like 1am 03/07/2013.. I had sooo many emotion attached to it ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sooo Unhappy ðŸ˜­

Edited by _Simmy_ - 10 years ago
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Same here... Was also quiet surprised..
I dnt evn watchd 34th ep f lee soon shin is da bst... Nd was waiting 2 watch i hear ur voice...
Hope they restore thr website.. Speedy joe is the bst
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ashes-

Same here... Was also quiet surprised..
I dnt evn watchd 34th ep f lee soon shin is da bst... Nd was waiting 2 watch i hear ur voice...
Hope they restore thr website.. Speedy joe is the bst

It's pretty much gone for good - there's just been too many companies out there trying to get rid of viewing sites. What makes me sad is a lot sites did not have any many dramas as the amount dramacrazy.net accumulated over the years...I'm talking hundreds...even some of the super old ones, still working...AHHH😭

Soon Shin is updated on gooddrama.net
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

It's pretty much gone for good - there's just been too many companies out there trying to get rid of viewing sites. What makes me sad is a lot sites did not have any many dramas as the amount dramacrazy.net accumulated over the years...I'm talking hundreds...even some of the super old ones, still working...AHHH😭

Soon Shin is updated on gooddrama.net

Thanks... Watched it ovr thr...
Nd ya agree wid u it had a vast lib f dramas...neways will b following gooddrama 4m nw on.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is dramafever behind it?😡...