Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Cry

So after a string of unlucky event this week for me, I thought things couldn't get worse after coming home from work tonight only to find out that one of my favorite drama watching sites - and probably one of the most comprehensive and best ones out there - has shut down. 

There's been a slew of kdrama websites and blogs that have shut down over the past few years (RIP. Mysoju.com - another awesome site) but Dramacrazy has always been one of my go-to's...so sadCry

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 02 July 2013 at 8:39pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dramacrazy shutting down" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
wat?...why...i watch all my fav korean dramas on dramacrazy...i luv speedyjoe...wats the reason...

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i know. i was so shocked, it was like my ground was shaking Unhappy the first site i go to after logging on to the net is dramacrazy. Its been my asian drama viewing partner since the times i started watch the shows. I know there is a lot of drama viewing sites out there, but its not going to be the same. the ratings, reviews, current dramas K, J or T, they did it in such a systematic way. i'm gonna miss it so much.

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I used to until I found gooddrama.net (For me this was more dependable than dramacrazy)Smile

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I don't have words to express it.. Aigooo I m so shattered and devastated CryCry found it like 1am 03/07/2013.. I had sooo many emotion attached to it CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsorrow18

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
sooo Unhappy Cry

Edited by _Simmy_ - 03 July 2013 at 9:32am

-ashes-

-ashes-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Same here... Was also quiet surprised..
I dnt evn watchd 34th ep f lee soon shin is da bst... Nd was waiting 2 watch i hear ur voice...
Hope they restore thr website.. Speedy joe is the bst

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ashes-

Same here... Was also quiet surprised..
I dnt evn watchd 34th ep f lee soon shin is da bst... Nd was waiting 2 watch i hear ur voice...
Hope they restore thr website.. Speedy joe is the bst

It's pretty much gone for good - there's just been too many companies out there trying to get rid of viewing sites. What makes me sad is a lot sites did not have any many dramas as the amount dramacrazy.net accumulated over the years...I'm talking hundreds...even some of the super old ones, still working...AHHHCry

Soon Shin is updated on gooddrama.net

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.