NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamzy

Originally posted by NabzKiSha

Originally posted by SmileItsMe

Originally posted by shreyasi28

D one thng dat binded me to d show was RaHi nd i m nt one delusional person who assume sumthng to b d way i want it to b unless its being shown dat way! Jst to spice up d storyline (wich i doubt u guys wil b able to now) its being done dis way! Fair enuf bt it simply doesnt appeal to me nd many odrs! Thanx fr d cnfirmation though, i can totally skip d show now :)

Yeah, RaHi fans are not delusional regarding RaHi.

In the storyline.. RV - Rukmini's track is random and cliche, Rukmini's character doesn't have lasting effect, KD - Kiya's extended version of 'look look hawa hawa' is ghisa pita, KiSha's lovestory too is not unpredictable.. (No intention to hurt anyone here, just some views) 
CVs wanted to do something different with Ranveer - Panchi but then also, showing a beautiful platonic relationship between two best friends, is not a new thing. 
If given a chance... RaHi could be such a classy and soul mate type of couple. 

Cliche or Non- Cliche, if it's done in a good way... it works mostly. 

Exactly, I can totally quit this show now :)

Sorry to interrupt,but can u please not mention ghisa pita and such terms for KiSha?U  may not like them,fair enough,thats ur choice which i do respect but similarly u should also understand and respect the sentiments of the other fandom thats KiSha fandom,many of us are KiSha fans and they are very much appealing to us,so even if u dislike them kindly refrain from using such words as for a KiSha fan like me its hurtful to read..Thank you :)

That's very unfair to bring KiSha here. None of us are anti-RaHi fans, I like them to a certain extent, but that doesn't mean you'll throw your frustration on other character or actors LOL Sorry if I sound rude, but please lets stick to the topic. thanks!

Nabz, I agree with you..I respect others choices, why cant we get the same respect back? Why are people thinking we are anti them Confused

Best is not to be overly concerned for anyone, i'm gonna keep my space from now on.
Thanks a LOT yamz for understanding me..LOVE yaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

LuvPanchi Senior Member
LuvPanchi
LuvPanchi

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Took you long enough to confirm this. Seems like you were playing with the emotions of your fans, just my opinion.  No offence of course.

Anyway the main reason I am posting is to remind you that the main leads are RaHi and KiSha, they should all be given importance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixieRAHI_SSsamratrocks

RAHI_SS IF-Dazzler
RAHI_SS
RAHI_SS

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPanchi

Took you long enough to confirm this. Seems like you were playing with the emotions of your fans, just my opinion.  No offence of course.

Anyway the main reason I am posting is to remind you that the main leads are RaHi and KiSha, they should all be given importance.
i agree
Clap
whatever  wud be their in future don't neglect RAHI
i mean mini getting jealous of RAHI.
give us only RAHI scene (don't want mini b/n them)
let it be veeni,michi or vichi but RAHI should be given more priority
but please don't use panchi for veeni ...bura lagta haiCry
i like jeemichi triangle a lot.

Edited by sujanya - 09 July 2013 at 11:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvPanchicoolpixiesamratrocksRoshini1494

BloodyHypocrite IF-Sizzlerz
BloodyHypocrite
BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Awsom post

relentless.

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Sir, you wrote such a wonderful post.
This actually reminds me of my relationship with my best friend, we know each other since 7 years now, and a lot of people wanted us to be together or actually thought we were together.
As you said it very beautifully, my relationship with him has always been beyond all this, it has grown with time and still remained so pure.
To be very honest, I was also expecting RV and Panchi together, and I was kinda disappointed when I realised that it wouldn't happen. But at th same time, I also like the way you are portraying their friendship, which is very natural and realistic, unlike other Tv shows.
It looks so weird to see, always, boys and girls romancing with each other, or jumping like heroines from the 70's whenever they touch other --' Yoo, chill out!
Hahah, so thanks for portraying this and hope their relationship will always remain so beautiful and NORMAL. Also thankyou so much for taking the time to write to us, means a lot. (Sorry for the mistakes i am using my phone lol)

Edited by yoyolo - 18 July 2013 at 11:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RAHI_SS.serenade...DamonCrazy..relentless.

Sakina1110 Newbie
Sakina1110
Sakina1110

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Its all about RV-Rukmini now!!! :D

relentless.

coolpixie Goldie
coolpixie
coolpixie

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakina1110

Its all about RV-Rukmini now!!! :D

and, what does that have to do with this topic and the post?
I would appreciate it if you would limit the content in your comment to only rahi because this post is only about them! Sorry if I sound rude, no offence intended, but I just want this post limited to the topic at hand, which is rahi, and not a fangirling post about any of the other couples. To fangirl or display happiness over any of the couples, the rest of the forum is pretty free, so you are welcome to do it there. 
Hope you understand!:)

Edited by coolpixie - 26 July 2013 at 12:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvPanchi.serenade.RAHI_SSflirteyed-Lizzie-lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..Roshini1494

Go to top