Page 9 Page 9

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NabzKiSha

Originally posted by SmileItsMe

Originally posted by shreyasi28

D one thng dat binded me to d show was RaHi nd i m nt one delusional person who assume sumthng to b d way i want it to b unless its being shown dat way! Jst to spice up d storyline (wich i doubt u guys wil b able to now) its being done dis way! Fair enuf bt it simply doesnt appeal to me nd many odrs! Thanx fr d cnfirmation though, i can totally skip d show now :)

Yeah, RaHi fans are not delusional regarding RaHi.

In the storyline.. RV - Rukmini's track is random and cliche, Rukmini's character doesn't have lasting effect, KD - Kiya's extended version of 'look look hawa hawa' is ghisa pita, KiSha's lovestory too is not unpredictable.. (No intention to hurt anyone here, just some views) 
CVs wanted to do something different with Ranveer - Panchi but then also, showing a beautiful platonic relationship between two best friends, is not a new thing. 
If given a chance... RaHi could be such a classy and soul mate type of couple. 

Cliche or Non- Cliche, if it's done in a good way... it works mostly. 

Exactly, I can totally quit this show now :)

Sorry to interrupt,but can u please not mention ghisa pita and such terms for KiSha?U  may not like them,fair enough,thats ur choice which i do respect but similarly u should also understand and respect the sentiments of the other fandom thats KiSha fandom,many of us are KiSha fans and they are very much appealing to us,so even if u dislike them kindly refrain from using such words as for a KiSha fan like me its hurtful to read..Thank you :)

That's very unfair to bring KiSha here. None of us are anti-RaHi fans, I like them to a certain extent, but that doesn't mean you'll throw your frustration on other character or actors LOL Sorry if I sound rude, but please lets stick to the topic. thanks!

Nabz, I agree with you..I respect others choices, why cant we get the same respect back? Why are people thinking we are anti them Confused

Best is not to be overly concerned for anyone, i'm gonna keep my space from now on.

Edited by Yamzy - 04 July 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilFahadkrazywishAttractiveAdya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read without prejudice (Page 8)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@Yamzy: umm..yamzy, are you referring to me? but, that's not even my comment! you are kind of mistaken in who wrote it..ConfusedErmm

Edited by coolpixie - 04 July 2013 at 10:52pm

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Shai was on my mind ROFL Im SO sorry :O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
as rahian i just hope cv's concentrate more on rahi relationship than veeniBroken Heartcoz show is all about buddies and they should stick to it.

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Will we get a reply??? Ermm
and lets not turn it into Kisha vs. RaHi topic Stern Smile 
We want RaHi and lets stick to that...not even bring VeeNi Ermm
Just keep it to RaHi...Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranadekritzy125coolpixieFahadkrazywishsamratrocksrelentless.

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Will we get a reply??? Ermm
and lets not turn it into Kisha vs. RaHi topic Stern Smile 
We want RaHi and lets stick to that...not even bring VeeNi Ermm
Just keep it to RaHi...Embarrassed
exactlyClap
we just want our  rahi backSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
since this seems like the "official" thread for this issue...quoting Pix's reply to my topic because it is well suited to this place and practically just says all the remaining fears which we have.

Originally posted by coolpixie

After today's episode, All I'm going to say is did I miss something drastic? Did I? I mean I haven't watched a few episodes, but all this changed? Ranveer is not jealous/insecure about avi now, instead he is teasing panchi about him. Panchi is teasing rukmini about ranveer, and is openly accepting and fine with their relationship. Rukmini is not insecure about ranveer and panchi's relationship anymore. and, Rv is suddenly majorly crushing on Rukmini. What just happened?? Rahi's relationship has changed in one episode? WTH? Stern Smile

WOW!!! I don't know if I am even watching the same TBP now! If they can change rahi's relationship in a second like this, then I don't know what they can do to butcher it even more in the future?! Fine, don't give us anything more than friendship, but to throw away the whole insecurity/jealousy track so fast?! They could have at least ended it in some way that made some sense. INCONSISTENT is the word for this, and I didn't think I would ever EVER see it in terms of rahi and their relationship, but I can't believe that I'm seeing it. 

Great job Cvs, You are just awesome! Clap
but, Of course, we are the delusional ones, always seeing things that are never there in the first place! so, I guess it's just us being delusional again by noticing this drastic change. We are fools, therefore we are not supposed to notice such things, so I guess cvs are once again perfectly right in their place. What a development they have brought in TBP.. BRAVO..Just BRAVO..Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rinishHPmaniacCutielovesChocsCavingInsamratrocksRoshini1494Nikki_Titli

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I will be frank in saying that I am a lil hurt.
But that doesn't mean I don't get your perspective sir and you are right in your place.
I am glad to know that you are ready to stick to your convictions.
TBP is truly unique that way. 
RaHi were never ghisa pita and I would love their friendship just as much even if they don't end up as couple. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixielostmymusic...DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top