Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i just want to say we want rahi as couple
you should have shown  panchi n  ranveer with other ppl in s1 only.
i feel as all rahi fans have decided to quit.
even i want to quit,still i have small hope that u will consider viewers opinion.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranadesamratrocksNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read without prejudice (Page 7)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
D one thng dat binded me to d show was RaHi nd i m nt one delusional person who assume sumthng to b d way i want it to b unless its being shown dat way! Jst to spice up d storyline (wich i doubt u guys wil b able to now) its being done dis way! Fair enuf bt it simply doesnt appeal to me nd many odrs! Thanx fr d cnfirmation though, i can totally skip d show now :)

Edited by shreyasi28 - 03 July 2013 at 4:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093pankhbeecoolpixiesamratrocksRoshini1494Nikki_Titli

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
rahiCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhbeensranade

JiyaRe...

Goldie

JiyaRe...

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

D one thng dat binded me to d show was RaHi nd i m nt one delusional person who assume sumthng to b d way i want it to b unless its being shown dat way! Jst to spice up d storyline (wich i doubt u guys wil b able to now) its being done dis way! Fair enuf bt it simply doesnt appeal to me nd many odrs! Thanx fr d cnfirmation though, i can totally skip d show now :)

Yeah, RaHi fans are not delusional regarding RaHi.

In the storyline.. RV - Rukmini's track is random and cliche, Rukmini's character doesn't have lasting effect, KD - Kiya's extended version of 'look look hawa hawa' is ghisa pita, KiSha's lovestory too is not unpredictable.. (No intention to hurt anyone here, just some views) 
CVs wanted to do something different with Ranveer - Panchi but then also, showing a beautiful platonic relationship between two best friends, is not a new thing. 
If given a chance... RaHi could be such a classy and soul mate type of couple. 

Cliche or Non- Cliche, if it's done in a good way... it works mostly. 

Exactly, I can totally quit this show now :)

Edited by SmileItsMe - 04 July 2013 at 4:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutaankita101093nsranadeRAHI_SSflirteyedNikki_Titli

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
bye TBPCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranadeNikki_Titli

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileItsMe

Originally posted by shreyasi28

Yeah, RaHi fans are not delusional regarding RaHi.

In the storyline.. RV - Rukmini's track is random and cliche, Rukmini's character doesn't have lasting effect, KD - Kiya's extended version of 'look look hawa hawa' is ghisa pita, KiSha's lovestory too is not unpredictable.. (No intention to hurt anyone here, just some views) 
CVs wanted to do something different with Ranveer - Panchi but then also, showing a beautiful platonic relationship between two best friends, is not a new thing. 
If given a chance... RaHi could be such a classy and soul mate type of couple. 

Cliche or Non- Cliche, if it's done in a good way... it works mostly. 

Exactly, I can totally quit this show now :)

Sorry to interrupt,but can u please not mention ghisa pita and such terms for KiSha?U  may not like them,fair enough,thats ur choice which i do respect but similarly u should also understand and respect the sentiments of the other fandom thats KiSha fandom,many of us are KiSha fans and they are very much appealing to us,so even if u dislike them kindly refrain from using such words as for a KiSha fan like me its hurtful to read..Thank you :)

Edited by NabzKiSha - 04 July 2013 at 3:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilDevilishAngel95-Crazy..Life-100littledevils..WitchGrave..-ScaredAngel-FahadkrazywishAttractiveAdyarelentless.

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
This  Post  is  just  as  a  RaHi  Fan  and  not  a  KiSha  fan.

I  can  and  actually  do  understand  where  you're  coming  from  Sir.
RaHi  have  a  friendship  that  is  a  rarity  in  today's  big  bad  world,  and  for  that  I  really  adore  RaHi.

A  lot  of  people  said, "RaHi  show  signs  of  love."
Okay,  I  agree  they  do  but  just  NOT  the  romantic  love.
Jealousy. A  lot  was  gauged  from  this  emotion,  but  in  all  honesty,  I  have  a  guy  best  friend  too  and  when  he  gives  more  time  to  someone  else  and  hangs  around  more  with  anyone  else,  I  do  feel  neglected  and  yes,  Jealous  too. But  trust  me,  I  am  NOT  in "LOVE"  with  him.
RaHi  share  such  a  beautiful  friendship  that  I  actually  ship  them  as  friends  itself.
They  have  been  with  each  other  since  the  time  they  didn't  how  to  walk, and  have  had  their  share  of  fights, misunderstandings, yet come up  stronger  than  ever.

About  the  clarifications  not  coming  in  earlier, I  agree.
It  would  have  made  life  a  lot  easier.

About  making  RaHi  a  couple  for  the  fanbase.
Here,  I  disagree. Let's  not  forget  TBP  is  story  that  wasn't  perceived  by  us. Its  their  story  and  what  they  have  given  us  is  so   different  from  the  usual  Youth  Soaps. If  they  make  RaHi  a  couple,  then  it  should  come  from  their  minds,  and  in  such  a  way  that  their  friendship  is  too  retained. Because  RaHi's  main  plus  point  is  friendship.

About  RaHi  being  beyond  Friendship.
Yes, they're  so  much more  than  just  friends. They  are  best  friends.
And  such  beautiful  ones  at  that.

About  VeeNi /JeeMiChi .
They're  just  different  aspects  and  maybe  romantic  ones,  at  that,  in  RaHi's  life.
I  do  like  ViChi  and  VeeNi  but  MiChi,  aren't  couple  material  yet.

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 04 July 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilNabzKaJenDMG-Crazy..Life-..WitchGrave..-ScaredAngel-lostmymusic.relentless.

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Oh!  and  yeah  since  the  topic's  on  RaHi . lets  just  STICK  to  it  and  not  drag  KiSha  into  it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilDevilishAngel95NabzKaJenDMG-Crazy..Life--ScaredAngel-..WitchGrave..Fahadkrazywishrelentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top