Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

I'm speechless, honestly. I can't think of anything more to say than what's been said here, but woah. I'm just..speechless. 

Thank you Anand Sir, for taking time out and talking to us on IF, our adda, but all I've got to say is this: 

I fell in love with the unique bond that Ranveer-Panchi shared, and I agree with what you've said up there, but this unique bond has so much potential! Cliches, I don't want to sound rude either but it isn't as if a few haven't been explored already. And I'm not saying this as an ardent Ranveer-Panchi shipper. I'm simply saying that I can't find that connection that Ranveer-Panchi have with another anywhere else. Not with Ranveer-Rukmini and not with Panchi-Avi/Omi. And obviously, that goes with your point that RV-Panchi share something so special that it can't be compared. I get that. 

Ranveer-Panchi have so much potential! And even if it happens to be 'cliched', it becomes completely different, you know why? Because RV-Panchi's characters have begun to develop so much depth! And the fact that Kunal-Palak play the roles effortlessly! Their chemistry is simply amazing, and urgh, I'm running out of words here, except the fact that there is SO much potential!

Yeah, feeling disappointed and heartbroken, but like Mais and Shaz have said, we'd probably be over this with time, but we we'd completely lose it if this unique bond is lost somewhere. That's all. 

Wow, so much for being speechless. 

WORD to everything you said!! I completely agree!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranadesamratrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read without prejudice (Page 6)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Sir, its really very pleasure of u to post here. U hv always given us surprises n many unpredictable moments which I hv never seen in any show. Believe me. I was equally fan of KD-Kiya, Ranveer-Panchi, Samar-Juhi n Piddhi-Bobby. I am loving Avi-Panchi, Omi-Panchi, Ranveer-Rukmini very much as friends but I don't think I vl be able to accept them as a couple. I used to equally love all d 4 couples of Season1 but I never thought dat v vl see d split of 2 couples among them dat is Piddhi-Bobby n Ranveer-Panchi. I can't even accept Piddhi-Avantika n Aniruddh-Avantika as couples. Till now, v only saw Samar n Juhi bcumn a couple which lukd rushed but sweet. I am really very upset dat 1st Piddhi-Bobby's chance as a couple was ended n now same goes to Ranveer-Panchi. These 2 things along wid Samar, Juhi n Bobby leaving d show were d most unpredictable but shocking thing I came across. Dunno wat wud hv happened between Piddhi-Bobby n y Juhi is not seen in d show is still mysterious? I don't know how many more surprises v vl see. I know wateva u all team give us r awesome n v all love it to d core. But plz, do reconsider all our requests to make Ranveer-Panchi a couple @ d end.

Wid regards,
Juhi

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 03 July 2013 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093nsranadeRAHI_SSsamratrocks

Roshini1494

Coolbie

Roshini1494

IF Crazy Co-Captain, SM & TRS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I know you are being adamant about ur thought and will not change it easily...but pls sir..consider our wishes and feelings once...you take this show for our happiness...how much this means to you, it means a lot more to us..so pls pls consider RaHi once..we both are not wrong in our opinions..it is not like we want lovey dovey scenes between RaHi...they both are always adorable..best friends can become a couple even without getting romantic...so pls consider and re-think about RaHi once Hug I really don't know how to make you understand our point but still wish you understand it Smile *fingers crossed*

Edited by Roshini1494 - 03 July 2013 at 8:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093nsranadekritzy125coolpixieRAHI_SSsamratrocksNikki_Titli

ridhya

Groupbie

ridhya

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
plzzz sir consider rahi as a couple
plzzz ever since i have read this post em soo sad nd my mind isnt working.. :(
just for rahians plzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranadesamratrocks

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
u just can' ignore rahi fans sir
then y did u create so much drama over rahi in s1.
s2 also we had awesome rahi scenes.
rv rukmini will be tolerable if it is rahi at the end.u can't ignore how rv used hurt panchi.even panchi can't end up with both avi n omi.
u have made panchi a comedy character just like piddi...
she is sould be given than rukmini in the show(sorry mini fans but it is the fact)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranade

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Sir,first of all thank you for visiting our forum and stating ur POV with such a conviction..!! Well,i have never been a RaHi fan,its always KiSha for me,but i do like RaHi as BFFs,the bond they share is PUREBig smile Even if its friendship,that love and care for each other is always there in case of RaHi..This is y i love them..I do understand ur pov when u say not all BFFs are meant to be..This is nothing but THE FACT..Yes,there are cases where BFFs actually end up being a couple,but NOT ALWAYS..And thats exactly what u meant..So i got ur point sir..Expectation tou ho jaati hai when one has affection for a duo,so i guess thats where lies the dissapoinment that RaHi wont be the end game..Anyways,i just hope RaHi continue to be this adorable always and their friendship shouldnt take a backseat coz of their relationships with anyone else.Now thats the wish..AND sir,being a HUGEEE KiSha fan,may i know whats there in store for KiSha?Dont u have anything to say about KiSha's future track?Please sir,for all KiSha fans,say something atleastSmile

Edited by NabzKiSha - 04 July 2013 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KiShaholic.

ankita101093

Groupbie

ankita101093

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Why the promo of Panchi then with the voice over saying is it love or friendship?
Why such subtle hints that they may or may not be together?

Aren't you guys playing with the emotions of us RAHI fans?
Do you know how many people are just depressed right now because of this? Do you know that people are thinking about quitting the show?

We don't want to quit. We love TBP but we love RAHI as well, more than anything.
Please consider.

nsranadeLuvPanchisamratrocksNikki_Titli

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, I agree. RaHi have will portrayed as one of the most beautiful relationship with the best friends. Such feelings come and go. Jealousy is no proof that there will be a future relationship between the two. Neither is too much care about the other. That's how true friendship should be. 

I think many like me just expect them to turn into lovers as similar to lovers, RaHi understand each other very well and share the purest relationship with each other. There's no selfishness and their friendship just seems to good to just end as friends. 

But whatever the end result, I know I'll continue to love TBP and adore the friendship of RaHi for no couple-relationship can take over that place in the hearts of Ranveer and Panchi =)

-Khushi.

spicySugar..-FrozenRain-ItsMe_Ammu..Serendipity..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top