Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

pankhbee

Groupbie

pankhbee

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
with all due respect sir,

are you serious? rahi arent the end of a game?
i am heartbroken
you can totally understand that how much the fans can be attached to the couple they follow , they like, they think of everytime..
i m just too heart-broken
panchi and kd are also friends but we necer thought of them to be something bcz there was a certain limit to there frndship same as panchi and piddi , she cares for them but we never thought of them to be a couple.. but ranveer and panchi there frndship is limitless ..
there bond was ever so unpredictable from the ruby thing to the ayesha thing to the kiya thing to everyother thing in s1.. if you are talking about the pure realtionship they shared so they also end up in s1 bcz of many circumstances..
they were unpredictable from the beginning nothing like anything at all..
they smiled togeather
they cared for eachother
they fought aswell
mis-understandings surrounded them
but in the end they were always with eachother.. nd that is what is different ..

* nd in s1 you showed panchi falling for rv which latter in s2 she named as a crush toh chaloo crush hi saii par kuch toh thaa there was something undefined..

200 episode is it? we are shipping for rahi loving them to core .. i simpy cant accet there bond to end up as bffs only

a friend can be a great patner..

and rahi are meant to be.. seriously tbp charm is kisha and rahi.. i always thought nd by watching tbp over 200 episodes assumed they are going to end up..

you guys have shown great friendships bond
kd- piddi
kiya- ranveer
kd- panchi
piddi - kiya
if you are talking about friendship and just friendship..

but if you are talking about friendship moving to the love track so it was new for us specially me the person whose favourites incude yrf nd dharma productions nd all the serials..

kiya-kd first bexame frndz nd than took the love path
panchi -ranveer the bffs turning into love is different and extraordinary its what alot of people want don't break our hearts sir

requestin you crying please give us rahi as a couple thats what we think will be right and extraordinarily beautiful

plzzz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutaankita101093nsranadeLuvPanchikritzy125coolpixieRAHI_SSsamratrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read without prejudice (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshifan2012

IF-Dazzler

arshifan2012

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
this is really unfair sir! I am fan of both kisha and rahi! And i too agree that we should have been imformed earlier! The friendship rahi shares is very unique , I agree! But what is more unique is the chemistry they share! I hold nothing against Rukmini , she is a small town girl and is facing complexities! But this whole Ranveer and Rukmini thing , I am sorry Sir , i can't connect to them! Something is always missing between them and to be true , Rukmini was and will always be dominating towards Ranveer so in my opinion , they are a big NO for me! So as a viewer I do feel cheated! Because we expected RaHi to be the end result but I guess we should have been clarified before! Feeling shocked and devastated!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093nsranadeLuvPanchikritzy125coolpixieRAHI_SSsamratrocks

rinish

Groupbie

rinish

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
oh my God this is a shocker..
sir i just only can nd just will say that we love rahi to the core ..
from 1 year we are following them ..
always thinking that they were meant to i still think nd i am going to stick to this no matter what happens in the show tht my rahi were meant to be..
there frndship and dre bond was nd is unique nothing in comparison to that..
i love tbp bcz they gave us rahi and alot of hopes for rahi's future ..
just thinking of there frndship would turn into love makes me smile..
i just can't and will not accept veeni or rv with anyother girl except panchi...

soo i request you with all the respect that don't disappoint us give us rahi..
give audiences nd tellywood a unique bond of bffs changing into love birds and i assure you people would love it..
please give us our rahi.. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093nsranadeLuvPanchiRAHI_SSsamratrocks

Fahadkrazywish

IF-Sizzlerz

Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hello Sir!!!
Ok now again u r experimenting something..
That's good to know that every bffs can never fall in love...
Something I learned new...
I'm a die heart KiSha fan  I always love them..
But I always adore RaHi also.. Their true, pure n unconditional friendship...
I always adore their "jaane kyun" Seq...
But after reading ur post I become little bit hurt...
I don't why?? I'll accept this truth that RaHi are not couple...
I''ll take sometime... But I'm not happy with this.
I thought that all this party whatever is just the ups n downs of RaHi's life 
but in the end I'll get RaHi...
But now u gave a clarify all that..
But still in my heart somewhere I'm expecting for RaHi only...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093LuvPanchikritzy125RAHI_SS

maheer

Groupbie

maheer

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
this can't be true..
i am already crying :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( [:'(]
sir plzz em begging you don't break our heart give us rahi plzzz give us rahii plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz

jaleousy in friendship hojatii hai but rahi are jaleous differently you showed different we took it differently bczz rahi are different
what about those little confusions nd self talkings? when rv nd panchi shared a pastery nd rv told panchi miniz denial nd after that panchiz self talk? i dnt remember properly but it was something like
'mujhy srf uspay crush tha but now y am i feeling this '
aur bhi kuch tha..
frnds dnt get jaleous seeing there frnds hugging or talking to other frnds it was something you guys showed that something build our hopes for a year and now when we get attached to them tht its difficult for thinking them with someone else you crushed our hopes our imaginations our fantasies of rahi..
thats not right though
i am sinking reading your post afain nd again
just for the people who love your show appreciate your work and other stuff donot break there or my heart..

rahi is a different couple and if they love eachother as something else it will surely ne different nd unique nothing copied at all..

i cn only say just think of rahi fans once and change your decision rest its your call but if there are no rahi so tbp ends for me.. i woudnt be able to continueee it ever..
plzzz rethink :(
requesting
begging
plzz

ankita101093nsranadeLuvPanchisamratrocks

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
sir 
u may find us demanding.but it is sad that u r not considering our request.
as a tbp n rahi fan,deeply hurt.
i guess u have done more injustice to panchi's character.
u should promos of panchi,which gave us faith in rahi.
in which it was clear panchi loves rv.
rv had many girls in his life but panchi was permanent n that is where we felt panchi was perfect for rv.moreover we cannot connect with rukmini's character.rv rukmini don't share a good chemistry upon that u have directly involved their kiss.i don't knw how long it takes for ppl to connect with them.but definetly u are going to miss wonderfull rahi fans.i guess rahi scenes were made just fill 30 min of show.it was playing with our sentiments for rahi.if friendship turning to love doesn't work in real world then folling also doesn't work in real world
1)rich girl poor guy love with opposite character.(i mean kisha .kisha fans its just eg).it is also ghisa phista filmi formula
2)small town poor girl n big city rich guy this is more puraana forumal

Trust me sir,how rv n panchi fall for each other will be more unpredictable.

ankita101093nsranadeLuvPanchisamratrocks

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
well I can't say I'm surprised. If we were to neutrally analyze TBP since the beginning, RaHi weren't tagged as the end game anyway. Yes, in S2 MANY subtle hints were dropped which rather increased our hopes that we'll get what we've always wished to see but those hints were taken in a wrong way by us. Honestly, in this case the blame lies 50-50.

Frankly, I don't bother much if RaHi aren't paired up romantically. It's no big issue if their friendship, which was always magical to begin with, is retained throughout the course of the show. I don't care who they are paired up with but fact remains, since the beginning RaHi have been integral and they better remain so.

Two main pairs since the start - RaHi and KiSha, the latter being romantic and former being platonic. The thing which will make me take out all the bazookas will be this: RaHi being sidelined to give attention to other couple. I don't think this will be taken out too well by ANY RaHi fan. We can live with RaHi not being end game as couple and will take all the blame in this for reading into things which never existed in the first place. But this you can't deny, RaHi are best friends, always together and will remain together. Despite having priorities in their respective lives, how can two friends still maintain that special and unique bond with each other. That's the only plausible track left for them and it better be fulfilled.

I guess I sounded a bit threatening but I'm not. Because in all honesty, I am not asking for something impossible. As friends hi sahi, RaHi tou are together na. So, that friendship should and must be retained. It should grow, it should face troubles, it should be together till the end. It. Must. Be. THERE!

This ain't cheating us if we don't get RaHi as a romantic couple, real cheating will be that the only thing they share, friendship, is sidelined to accommodate the comforts of another character. Sue me for being selfish if you feel like it.

Here you can say, "Don't worry. That won't ever happen." But at the end of the day, it's a show where overnight script changes being don't ain't a big. If not in all manners, in this thing RaHi fans should be thought of.

Yes, I sound bitter and I am. Letting go of something you've held on through thick and thin for a year ain't easy. But even so I, personally, am welcoming any changes with open arms with all intentions of liking, or even loving it, to the best of my abilities. Condition buss itni hai ke core change na ho.

And I'm done on this topic.

Edited by spicySugar.. - 03 July 2013 at 6:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutaLuvPanchicoolpixieHPmaniac..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
^^I agree with Maisy on this one. What WAS confirmed from the beginning that RaHi & KiSha are the LEADS. Compromising that will be unfair.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvPanchicoolpixiesamratrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top