Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Ok WOW!!!! In all my years of IF, this is definitely a first! Thank you so much Sir for taking out time to come address the fandom of your show & clear out things which had made them upset at this personal a level! As a fan, this the best thing that we can ask for!

I've seen quite a no. of BFF turned lovers stories.Before TBP even started, I was inclined from the very beginning towards KiSha, yet, in the first epi, RaHi's friendship touched my heart. It was so pure & casual, & the kind you yearn for. Somewhere along the way I lost connect with them.

Ever since S2 has started having these awesome Buddy moments with RaHi, I have gotten my connection with them back. And I really adore their friendship. When VeeNi started, I was looking forward to it because I liked VeeNi's chemistry. Nowadays, I am looking forward to it because I want to see how RV-Rukmini-Panchi's equation is handled. I have seen over & over the BFFS mein daraar, because of a third person, who turns out to be an antagonist of sorts & so on. So if there is a track where the BFFs love each other to death, despite not being IN LOVE with each other, I will look forward to it eagerly<3 And I believe that if there is any show which can handle such a track well, its TBP, because I as a viewer feel that that is TBP's forte. Portraying the magic in every kind of friendship<3

YaRa has been brought up as the boy girl friendship shown on TBP, which was platonic yet with depth. I can safely call myself one of the biggest YaRa fans, I love them as crazily as non canon, as much as I love KiSha as canon. But even I say, YaRa isnt the same as RaHi. You cant compare Kiya-Piddi with YaRa, the former is of the slightly sibling kind, while the later is non siblingy, yet with depth & understanding but most of all...security & comfort. Similarily, YaRa & RaHi can be compared either. Ra & Hi have always been two halves of each other, walking step by step together in every phase of life since childhood, even when apart. They ARE each other's confort. If CVs root for RaHi as friends, I guess( because obviously I can't know) its to show that the two halves can be with each other throughout their life, without going the conventional way. And that is in mine & only my personal opinion, a beautiful thought & concept.

I would like to clarify though that I speak all of this as a someone who has always adored RaHi as friends & not as a couple. Hence I cannot claim to have gone through the disappointment that RaHi fans have,& overcome it or anything of that sort. If at the end of it all, what I see on screen is what the makers truly believe in themselves, then I know that it is more than probable that I WILL appreciate it. That is all. I am sorry if my opinion hurts anyone. I defnitely do not want to impose it on anyone.

PS...I speak on behalf of all TBP fans now. I can say quite confidently that despite whether we like a character/couple ir not, we appreciate the efforts & hardwork of all actors. Including Sonal. Fans on social networking sites often get carried away, but WE do appreciate her efforts:-)

PPS...Thank you again for interacting with us this way in the form of a discussion. Will look forward to a similar one on KiSha too. I know for a fact that there is a lot us KiSha fans would like to say about the current track & KiShaEmbarrassed.

-Shaz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read without prejudice (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankita101093

Groupbie

ankita101093

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

OK,This comes as a BIG shock...
RaHi's friendship is much deeper dan RV-Kiya n Panchi-KD...dey r jst NOT lyk the typical frndship duo...dey r much more than that n its pretty clear...

All i can say is, Its just SOOO unfair...
Da RV-Panchi pair is definitely not cliche or ghisa-pita.. its jst sooo uniqueee!!
After an yr long of wait n adoring the 2, u tell us that u never intended to show dem as a couple? Dats so very heartbreaking...

Yes, we audience r emotional fools n v got emotionally attached to them so much that v cant stand the fact that they arent going to end up together,we just cant.. i mean thats da saddest thing any diehard fan can bear!

Plz plz plz rethink ur decision sir... i have always been told that every show wants to make its audience happy...n here, when its clear what the majority wants, i dont understand the need to deviate...in all the polls conducted here or on FB or twitter, its RV-Panchi's pairing which leads..
U can explore loads more with the new characters in hand n we definitely wouldnt mind any angle... just give us the lead 4 buddies n we are open to anything beyond them...

If ur talking about predictable story, then werent KiSha predictable from the start too? Jst lyk RaHi becoz dey had most of the scenes together...
(no intention to compare, im a huge fan of KiSha too-jst tryng to explain my point)

V know one does not get all we want n v have already experienced it with Piddi-Bobby...
When there is so much potential in them, what IS the problem den?

Rukmini's pairing with Avi would be so muchh better n fun to watch...
V cant connect to RV-Rukmini at all, she jst doesnt fit with him, Panchi is the only girl whom RV deserves as a bestie n a lover..

We really hope u try to understand out point of view n rethink about ur decision as at this point, i cant write any further due to my uncontrollable tears...
PLEASE SIR!

I second you.

Please rethink your decision sir. One decision is affecting so many of us. We all want RAHI, The majority calls for it.

mjht_diehardfan

mjht_diehardfan

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Plz ready myy reply sir, i have given a suggestion as well...
RV-Ruk-There is no match sir!
 Rukmini is elder to RV since she failed 1 yr...
She is dominating, looks more like an elder sis to RV...y not develop them as bro sis bond, im sure now that is something never seen b4 on tv since v knw rv has lost a sis!
But as a soulmate, a big non-no!
 RV deserves a simple/cute life partner .. n thats undoubtedly, Panchi-with whom ,he is himself

Please think again sir... dont crush our feelings like this.
Majority always wins right sir... so y not this time? Y do u want fans to end up crying n watching TBP? Is it justified? Y not have audiences who r alll happy n have no complains with their favs?

ALso, i have hundreds of shows where initially, the pair has lot of nok jhoks n end up falling in love, isnt that predictable too? u know whch couple im referring to here
(just for explanation, dont get me wrong-its a fact)

Also, all the likes u have got for ur post r only Kisha fans who will probably never understand our plight -only coz it didnt happen to them...so trust me guys, its really very very easy for u to agree n state that rahi r jst meant to be friends,nothing more.
U will never know what we fans r feeling right now.. ur favs r guaranteed so ur happy n open to any other relation..
As for all the kisha fans who support us, thanku..

n as for all kisha n veeni fans- u guys r seriously very lucky.i dont know what more to say. i am just devastated.

Edited by mjht_diehardfan - 03 July 2013 at 4:16am

nsranade

ankita101093

Groupbie

ankita101093

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
SHOCKED. DEVASTATED. ANGRY. DEPRESSED. CHEATED.

nsranade

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_diehardfan

There is no match sir!
Rukmini is elder to RV since she failed 1 yr...
She is dominating, looks more like an elder sis to RV... RV deserves a simple/cute life partner .. n thats undoubtedly, Panchi-with whom ,he is himself
Please think again sir... dont crush our feelings like this.
Majority always wins right sir... so y not this time? Y do u want fans to end up crying n watching TBP? Is it justified?

Also, all the likes u have got for ur post r only Kisha fans who will probably never understand our plight -only coz it didnt happen to them...so trust me guys, its really very very easy for u to agree n state that rahi r jst meant to be friends,nothing more.
U will never know what we fans r feeling right now.. ur favs r guaranteed so ur happy n open to any other relation..
As for all the kisha fans who support us, thanku..

n as for all kisha n veeni fans- u guys r seriously very lucky.i dont know what more to say. i am just devastated.

That doesnt have to be true. I can speak for myself, maybe not on TBP, but I HAVE faced such heartbreak before. I spoke what I TRULY thought of RaHi. Otherwise toh as a KiSha fan, why even bother about what happens to them. We HAVE an opinion, that is why we spoke it out. As TBP fans, not KiSha fans.

HPmaniac

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
sir it really unfair sirCry sir it we considered rahi as couple.u took very long time in confirming sirCry i am sure u were well aware of rahi fans n our craziness towards them.u cud have informed that time onlyUnhappy
show was also lauched involving 4 couples.then wat happened?????
s1 all rahi  scenes indicated us that they are meant to be together.
sir majority of the fans want rahi as the end game sir.
plz don't do this.
if u think it is ghisa phita  lovestory ,we are fine with it.n moreover it works sir
sir plz...consider our request

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093nsranadeLuvPanchikritzy125samratrocks

ankita101093

Groupbie

ankita101093

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Rahi was never ghisa pita. Never predictable. We were always confused, to expect what.

Rather, Kisha was confirmed, Rahi was always left hanging.
You all should have informed us earlier SIR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranadecoolpixieRAHI_SS

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
exactly kisha was always predictable.kisha story is never possible in real world...then what kind of relation rv rukmini share?that too early.their relation too we don't see in real world.
i remember during launch time,they said that tbp doesn't involve small town girl coming to big city n then love track.Actually this seems to be ghisa phita story.
 u  have not said rahi wud be lovers.
but jo kaha use bhi nahi nibhaya na????
that's so sadCry

nsranade

Post Reply New Post

Go to top