Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Anand sir, thanks for this lovely post.

Im going to be extremely frank here, there are some couples in real life that one always looks upon as BFFs, they are way too close as friends that they wouldn't imagine themselves to be lovers. I exactly know where you're coming from Sir, I've always been a fan of RaHi's extra special BFF bond but never seen a future for them as a couple.

I would like to see both of them exploring their lives with different partners, yet being there for each other forever. That's the beauty of RaHi's bond, and this bond makes them who they are, the main reason why this lovely couple has garnered so many fans.

I've been watching TBP from day one, and RaHi have not only grown on me but also made me realise the value of true friendship Smile

P.S - Sir, I would love an analysis by you on KiSha too as im a diehard fan of them <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilNabzKaJenDMG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read without prejudice (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Andyloki

Andyloki

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
coolpixie I do understand how you feel and respect that
But like you said you guys have seen them one way we've seen them another way
No way is right or wrong - it's just perspective

And I cannot grudge you your feelings of being let down or disappointed
All I can say is that was not the intention

At the same time right or wrong, popular or not, we must carry on with our conviction and our creative integrity.
I do not ask you to accept that or even forgive us or be ok with it.

But yes there is a lesson here too - in life we don't always get what we want
and that need not be a bad thing.
In the larger picture we may well realize not getting it was perhaps the best thing ever...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGHPmaniac100littledevils..DamonCrazy..SilentSilverrelentless.

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andyloki

coolpixie I do understand how you feel and respect that
But like you said you guys have seen them one way we've seen them another way
No way is right or wrong - it's just perspective

And I cannot grudge you your feelings of being let down or disappointed
All I can say is that was not the intention

At the same time right or wrong, popular or not, we must carry on with our conviction and our creative integrity.
I do not ask you to accept that or even forgive us or be ok with it.

But yes there is a lesson here too - in life we don't always get what we want
and that need not be a bad thing.
In the larger picture we may well realize not getting it was perhaps the best thing ever...

You asking for forgiveness for whatever is happening was not my intention for writing all that, it was more for myself. To show that, what I have felt all along for rahi is also justified, and whatever I have felt along with alot of other people is also not wrong. and, it's good to know that you respect our perspective, too! so, even though this might hurt me to accept and say right now, each to their own! 

I can't help my perspective and feelings, as you can't help but carry on with your conviction regarding things. All in all, Thank you for clarifying, so we clearly know where things stand! Although, I would have appreciated it even more if this clarification came a little earlier, but it's better late than never! so, Thank you regardless. 

Edited by coolpixie - 02 July 2013 at 11:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125RAHI_SSsamratrocksRoshini1494Nikki_Titli

JiyaRe...

Goldie

JiyaRe...

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for clarifying your stance and conviction regarding RV - Panchi. Sir, with due respect to your opinion.. just because you didn't see that RaHi were meant to be together doesn't mean nobody else saw it. RaHi fans saw it, adored it. 

"We have always attempted to be as real as possible, mirror reality and the fact is in real life  most best friends are just that - best friends."  Exactly, "Most" is the keyword here because "sometimes" Best friends do fall in love with each other in real life too. 

Anyway, I have decided to quit this show 'The Buddy Project'. All the best to team TBP.

Edited by SmileItsMe - 02 July 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093nsranadeRAHI_SSsamratrocks

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
hola sir!
Well this is something i hadnt expected...!!
I wasnt a rahi fan...i adored der bestfrndship lyk others. i too assumed dat dey wil becum a couple...
bt this is exact wad i wanted them to be...!
BFFs...foreva and always der for each other...its hard to see such a beautiful bond...
and i really think now dat i know i may really strt lookin at it as real frndship n nt luv...!!
And thnku for the clarification...!
I really look frwd to this relation of bffs...!!
P.S sir bein an adrent kisha fan can u temme wad exactly cn we kisha fans expect from kisha?
And i am really glad this time we wont gt a sad panchi...i jzz luv her sweet character
regards
safrena

NabzKaJenDMGRAHI_SS..DamonCrazy..relentless.

kritzy125

kritzy125

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
hi sir
firstly ...thank u soo much for clarifyin this ...cuz atleast we wont keep hopes for rahi
but sir ...frankly im completely shocked and hurt ...cuz im a person who always loved their friendship  and always tot rahi will b a couple ...
i always felt tat rahi were meant to be...and not becuz of the accident scene...but just becuz of their bond , which always looked more than friendship...i dunno sir maybe tat was becuz of my rahilovin mind...
if this clarification was done a lil be4 ...maybe in the start of s2 ...it wud nt be this hurtin as it is now...anyways we got this clarification now...thank u sir

nsranadecoolpixiesamratrocksNikki_Titli

ankita101093

Groupbie

ankita101093

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I cannot believe this. I'm shocked and hurt. If RAHI weren't meant to be together then why didn't the clarification come up earlier? Why weren't the RAHI fans informed?

We waited for a year to see them together, and now we've to see them with someone else? How can hardcore RAHI fans accept that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixiesamratrocksNikki_Titli

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
OK,This comes as a BIG shock...
RaHi's friendship is much deeper dan RV-Kiya n Panchi-KD...dey r jst NOT lyk the typical frndship duo...dey r much more than that n its pretty clear...

All i can say is, Its just SOOO unfair...
Da RV-Panchi pair is definitely not cliche or ghisa-pita.. its jst sooo uniqueee!!
After an yr long of wait n adoring the 2, u tell us that u never intended to show dem as a couple? Dats so very heartbreaking...

Yes, we audience r emotional fools n v got emotionally attached to them so much that v cant stand the fact that they arent going to end up together,we just cant.. i mean thats da saddest thing any diehard fan can bear!

Plz plz plz rethink ur decision sir... i have always been told that every show wants to make its audience happy...n here, when its clear what the majority wants, i dont understand the need to deviate...in all the polls conducted here or on FB or twitter, its RV-Panchi's pairing which leads..
U can explore loads more with the new characters in hand n we definitely wouldnt mind any angle... just give us the lead 4 buddies n we are open to anything beyond them...

If ur talking about predictable story, then werent KiSha predictable from the start too? Jst lyk RaHi becoz dey had most of the scenes together...
(no intention to compare, im a huge fan of KiSha too-jst tryng to explain my point)

V know one does not get all we want n v have already experienced it with Piddi-Bobby...
When there is so much potential in them, what IS the problem den?

Rukmini's pairing with Avi would be so muchh better n fun to watch...
V cant connect to RV-Rukmini at all, she jst doesnt fit with him, Panchi is the only girl whom RV deserves as a bestie n a lover..

We really hope u try to understand out point of view n rethink about ur decision as at this point, i cant write any further due to my uncontrollable tears...
PLEASE SIR!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutaankita101093LuvPanchicoolpixieRAHI_SSkrazy4KDNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top