Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SmileItsMe

Yeah, RaHi fans are not delusional regarding RaHi.

In the storyline.. RV - Rukmini's track is random and cliche, Rukmini's character doesn't have lasting effect, KD - Kiya's extended version of 'look look hawa hawa' is ghisa pita, KiSha's lovestory too is not unpredictable.. (No intention to hurt anyone here, just some views) 
CVs wanted to do something different with Ranveer - Panchi but then also, showing a beautiful platonic relationship between two best friends, is not a new thing. 
If given a chance... RaHi could be such a classy and soul mate type of couple. 

Cliche or Non- Cliche, if it's done in a good way... it works mostly. 

Exactly, I can totally quit this show now :)

Sorry to interrupt,but can u please not mention ghisa pita and such terms for KiSha?U  may not like them,fair enough,thats ur choice which i do respect but similarly u should also understand and respect the sentiments of the other fandom thats KiSha fandom,many of us are KiSha fans and they are very much appealing to us,so even if u dislike them kindly refrain from using such words as for a KiSha fan like me its hurtful to read..Thank you :)

Edited by NabzKiSha - 10 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This  Post  is  just  as  a  RaHi  Fan  and  not  a  KiSha  fan.

I  can  and  actually  do  understand  where  you're  coming  from  Sir.
RaHi  have  a  friendship  that  is  a  rarity  in  today's  big  bad  world,  and  for  that  I  really  adore  RaHi.

A  lot  of  people  said, "RaHi  show  signs  of  love."
Okay,  I  agree  they  do  but  just  NOT  the  romantic  love.
Jealousy. A  lot  was  gauged  from  this  emotion,  but  in  all  honesty,  I  have  a  guy  best  friend  too  and  when  he  gives  more  time  to  someone  else  and  hangs  around  more  with  anyone  else,  I  do  feel  neglected  and  yes,  Jealous  too. But  trust  me,  I  am  NOT  in "LOVE"  with  him.
RaHi  share  such  a  beautiful  friendship  that  I  actually  ship  them  as  friends  itself.
They  have  been  with  each  other  since  the  time  they  didn't  how  to  walk, and  have  had  their  share  of  fights, misunderstandings, yet come up  stronger  than  ever.

About  the  clarifications  not  coming  in  earlier, I  agree.
It  would  have  made  life  a  lot  easier.

About  making  RaHi  a  couple  for  the  fanbase.
Here,  I  disagree. Let's  not  forget  TBP  is  story  that  wasn't  perceived  by  us. Its  their  story  and  what  they  have  given  us  is  so   different  from  the  usual  Youth  Soaps. If  they  make  RaHi  a  couple,  then  it  should  come  from  their  minds,  and  in  such  a  way  that  their  friendship  is  too  retained. Because  RaHi's  main  plus  point  is  friendship.

About  RaHi  being  beyond  Friendship.
Yes, they're  so  much more  than  just  friends. They  are  best  friends.
And  such  beautiful  ones  at  that.

About  VeeNi /JeeMiChi .
They're  just  different  aspects  and  maybe  romantic  ones,  at  that,  in  RaHi's  life.
I  do  like  ViChi  and  VeeNi  but  MiChi,  aren't  couple  material  yet.

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 10 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh!  and  yeah  since  the  topic's  on  RaHi . lets  just  STICK  to  it  and  not  drag  KiSha  into  it.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NabzKiSha

Sorry to interrupt,but can u please not mention ghisa pita and such terms for KiSha?U  may not like them,fair enough,thats ur choice which i do respect but similarly u should also understand and respect the sentiments of the other fandom thats KiSha fandom,many of us are KiSha fans and they are very much appealing to us,so even if u dislike them kindly refrain from using such words as for a KiSha fan like me its hurtful to read..Thank you :)

That's very unfair to bring KiSha here. None of us are anti-RaHi fans, I like them to a certain extent, but that doesn't mean you'll throw your frustration on other character or actors 😆 Sorry if I sound rude, but please lets stick to the topic. thanks!

Nabz, I agree with you..I respect others choices, why cant we get the same respect back? Why are people thinking we are anti them 😕

Best is not to be overly concerned for anyone, i'm gonna keep my space from now on.
Edited by Yamzy - 10 years ago
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Yamzy: umm..yamzy, are you referring to me? but, that's not even my comment! you are kind of mistaken in who wrote it..😕🤔 Edited by coolpixie - 10 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shai was on my mind 🤣 Im SO sorry :O
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as rahian i just hope cv's concentrate more on rahi relationship than veeni💔coz show is all about buddies and they should stick to it.

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will we get a reply??? 🤔
and lets not turn it into Kisha vs. RaHi topic 😳 
We want RaHi and lets stick to that...not even bring VeeNi 🤔
Just keep it to RaHi...😳
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshini1494

Will we get a reply??? 🤔

and lets not turn it into Kisha vs. RaHi topic 😳 
We want RaHi and lets stick to that...not even bring VeeNi 🤔
Just keep it to RaHi...😳

exactly👏
we just want our  rahi back😊

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
since this seems like the "official" thread for this issue...quoting Pix's reply to my topic because it is well suited to this place and practically just says all the remaining fears which we have.

Originally posted by: coolpixie

After today's episode, All I'm going to say is did I miss something drastic? Did I? I mean I haven't watched a few episodes, but all this changed? Ranveer is not jealous/insecure about avi now, instead he is teasing panchi about him. Panchi is teasing rukmini about ranveer, and is openly accepting and fine with their relationship. Rukmini is not insecure about ranveer and panchi's relationship anymore. and, Rv is suddenly majorly crushing on Rukmini. What just happened?? Rahi's relationship has changed in one episode? WTH? 😳

WOW!!! I don't know if I am even watching the same TBP now! If they can change rahi's relationship in a second like this, then I don't know what they can do to butcher it even more in the future?! Fine, don't give us anything more than friendship, but to throw away the whole insecurity/jealousy track so fast?! They could have at least ended it in some way that made some sense. INCONSISTENT is the word for this, and I didn't think I would ever EVER see it in terms of rahi and their relationship, but I can't believe that I'm seeing it. 

Great job Cvs, You are just awesome! 👏
but, Of course, we are the delusional ones, always seeing things that are never there in the first place! so, I guess it's just us being delusional again by noticing this drastic change. We are fools, therefore we are not supposed to notice such things, so I guess cvs are once again perfectly right in their place. What a development they have brought in TBP.. BRAVO..Just BRAVO..👏