Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Sir, its really very pleasure of u to post here. U hv always given us surprises n many unpredictable moments which I hv never seen in any show. Believe me. I was equally fan of KD-Kiya, Ranveer-Panchi, Samar-Juhi n Piddhi-Bobby. I am loving Avi-Panchi, Omi-Panchi, Ranveer-Rukmini very much as friends but I don't think I vl be able to accept them as a couple. I used to equally love all d 4 couples of Season1 but I never thought dat v vl see d split of 2 couples among them dat is Piddhi-Bobby n Ranveer-Panchi. I can't even accept Piddhi-Avantika n Aniruddh-Avantika as couples. Till now, v only saw Samar n Juhi bcumn a couple which lukd rushed but sweet. I am really very upset dat 1st Piddhi-Bobby's chance as a couple was ended n now same goes to Ranveer-Panchi. These 2 things along wid Samar, Juhi n Bobby leaving d show were d most unpredictable but shocking thing I came across. Dunno wat wud hv happened between Piddhi-Bobby n y Juhi is not seen in d show is still mysterious? I don't know how many more surprises v vl see. I know wateva u all team give us r awesome n v all love it to d core. But plz, do reconsider all our requests to make Ranveer-Panchi a couple @ d end.

Wid regards,
Juhi

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know you are being adamant about ur thought and will not change it easily...but pls sir..consider our wishes and feelings once...you take this show for our happiness...how much this means to you, it means a lot more to us..so pls pls consider RaHi once..we both are not wrong in our opinions..it is not like we want lovey dovey scenes between RaHi...they both are always adorable..best friends can become a couple even without getting romantic...so pls consider and re-think about RaHi once ðŸ¤— I really don't know how to make you understand our point but still wish you understand it ðŸ˜Š *fingers crossed*Edited by Roshini1494 - 10 years ago
ridhya thumbnail
plzzz sir consider rahi as a couple
plzzz ever since i have read this post em soo sad nd my mind isnt working.. :(
just for rahians plzzz
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u just can' ignore rahi fans sir
then y did u create so much drama over rahi in s1.
s2 also we had awesome rahi scenes.
rv rukmini will be tolerable if it is rahi at the end.u can't ignore how rv used hurt panchi.even panchi can't end up with both avi n omi.
u have made panchi a comedy character just like piddi...
she is sould be given than rukmini in the show(sorry mini fans but it is the fact)
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sir,first of all thank you for visiting our forum and stating ur POV with such a conviction..!! Well,i have never been a RaHi fan,its always KiSha for me,but i do like RaHi as BFFs,the bond they share is PURE😃 Even if its friendship,that love and care for each other is always there in case of RaHi..This is y i love them..I do understand ur pov when u say not all BFFs are meant to be..This is nothing but THE FACT..Yes,there are cases where BFFs actually end up being a couple,but NOT ALWAYS..And thats exactly what u meant..So i got ur point sir..Expectation tou ho jaati hai when one has affection for a duo,so i guess thats where lies the dissapoinment that RaHi wont be the end game..Anyways,i just hope RaHi continue to be this adorable always and their friendship shouldnt take a backseat coz of their relationships with anyone else.Now thats the wish..AND sir,being a HUGEEE KiSha fan,may i know whats there in store for KiSha?Dont u have anything to say about KiSha's future track?Please sir,for all KiSha fans,say something atleast😊 Edited by NabzKiSha - 10 years ago
ankita101093 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why the promo of Panchi then with the voice over saying is it love or friendship?
Why such subtle hints that they may or may not be together?

Aren't you guys playing with the emotions of us RAHI fans?
Do you know how many people are just depressed right now because of this? Do you know that people are thinking about quitting the show?

We don't want to quit. We love TBP but we love RAHI as well, more than anything.
Please consider.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, I agree. RaHi have will portrayed as one of the most beautiful relationship with the best friends. Such feelings come and go. Jealousy is no proof that there will be a future relationship between the two. Neither is too much care about the other. That's how true friendship should be. 

I think many like me just expect them to turn into lovers as similar to lovers, RaHi understand each other very well and share the purest relationship with each other. There's no selfishness and their friendship just seems to good to just end as friends. 

But whatever the end result, I know I'll continue to love TBP and adore the friendship of RaHi for no couple-relationship can take over that place in the hearts of Ranveer and Panchi =)

-Khushi.
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just want to say we want rahi as couple
you should have shown  panchi n  ranveer with other ppl in s1 only.
i feel as all rahi fans have decided to quit.
even i want to quit,still i have small hope that u will consider viewers opinion.😭
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
D one thng dat binded me to d show was RaHi nd i m nt one delusional person who assume sumthng to b d way i want it to b unless its being shown dat way! Jst to spice up d storyline (wich i doubt u guys wil b able to now) its being done dis way! Fair enuf bt it simply doesnt appeal to me nd many odrs! Thanx fr d cnfirmation though, i can totally skip d show now :)Edited by shreyasi28 - 10 years ago
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

D one thng dat binded me to d show was RaHi nd i m nt one delusional person who assume sumthng to b d way i want it to b unless its being shown dat way! Jst to spice up d storyline (wich i doubt u guys wil b able to now) its being done dis way! Fair enuf bt it simply doesnt appeal to me nd many odrs! Thanx fr d cnfirmation though, i can totally skip d show now :)

Yeah, RaHi fans are not delusional regarding RaHi.

In the storyline.. RV - Rukmini's track is random and cliche, Rukmini's character doesn't have lasting effect, KD - Kiya's extended version of 'look look hawa hawa' is ghisa pita, KiSha's lovestory too is not unpredictable.. (No intention to hurt anyone here, just some views) 
CVs wanted to do something different with Ranveer - Panchi but then also, showing a beautiful platonic relationship between two best friends, is not a new thing. 
If given a chance... RaHi could be such a classy and soul mate type of couple. 

Cliche or Non- Cliche, if it's done in a good way... it works mostly. 

Exactly, I can totally quit this show now :)

Edited by SmileItsMe - 10 years ago