Dark SS.Beast and inocent angel part 3 pg 27,24/7 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Sry bohut late comment kar rhi hun mein...
Interesting concept😊
I guess there is some kind of misunderstanding about Khushi
Khushi helping Shyam😕
Arnav wanting to  Marry khushi...
Poor Khushi...innocent angel😭
Gul tera SS h toh Arnav ek Dark character toh hona hi tha
Continue really soon
Waiting for update

wow great story plz update soon
my name is alicia pm me

seems intresting

continue soon

Awesome start Gul!!! 🤗
Really can't wait to read more <3
interesting continue.PM me please
Sounds interesting waiting for more
i would love to read more on this SS 😊
Wow very interesting gul 😊 thanx for the dedication hun
interesting..👏 continue soon...

Devi maya's temple

khushi:
iam so happy devi maya.iam so happy.i got what i wanted.its my 18 birthday.iam so happy.now amma babuji will give me gift.i know they will.i know amma made alot of jalebies for me.they will allow to do anything today.i will eat alot of pani puri today. Now iam 18 so they will not stop me frm buying fairies books,chocolates,bears,pani puri,and i will talk to naina as much i want.she smile remembring what naina told her   

Naina: omg khushi,my kido.my inocent khushi ur 18th now.wow now you have every right to do anything.she winked at her while teasing her.but thanks to khushis dumbo mind she frown her brows in confusion and asked naina inocently

khushi:
hun?means what?what shall i do now?   

Naina flared her nostrills with fake anger "khushi,kia tm sirf parna k lia paida howi ho? Acha imean now if want to marry some one you have every right and you have every right to sleep with guy.she giggle and run away from their khushi runing behind her.

Khushi:
"ye naina b na mai aisa kbi nae krt sakti."iam tou w8ing for my prince who will come and will marry me like princess in front of whole world.he will love me like anything.he will fullfil my every wish.she blush thinking abt her future huzband( but destiny had planned something else for her)   after few minutes few cars stop near a mandir. And Aman came to
khushi.

Aman: hello mam.

Khushi: ji namestay

Aman: mam iam Aman ur jiji n jiju(payal and akash)send us to pick u.

Khushi: omg what jiji n jiju are coming.when they send you to me.omg thank you devi maya"mera birthday par itna sara "surprizes".but one min they r coming on 16 july.

Aman: they want to give u surpise.they are arriving on 5:00.its getting late mam.

Khushi:
okkk but wait i will inform amma babuji first. Aman.: ohh no mam. They knew everything.

Khushi: okkk ...Aman ji.

Asr cabin

khushi kumari gupta. I will give you a wrost birthday gift to you.just wait and watch.you ruined my dii's life. Now see i will snatch every thing from you.its my promise.my diii is lifeless.she is shattered.she lost her baby.just because of you bloody bi*** kkg. I will not spare you.tonight ur life will be change.

Thanks to all my lovely readres.ur comments really apprieciate me. Plz buddy me if u want pm in future.Edited by Gul_malik - 10 years ago