crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Guys m hvn second thoughts now...
Will IP really fall for Meera?!Shocked

Help plz?Ideas frnds!!!Confused

As for the hse my only guess is because of the diamond tat IP dun want to leave it.  If IP falls in love in Meera (will be nice) all mithvi fans gonna kill me my reasonic is a man with brain & muscle is a far better choice than only muscle.Ouch   Anyway trust the cvs on this one sure will come up with something tat none of us can even imagine which is sure to make all of us bang our head to the wall.Angry

As for mithvi's telepathy that I love it.. need to c how it gonna help mithvi Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IP-Fida ya stay judaa? (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
TitleLOL
and good topic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJawida

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Tehsina my light switch got fused when DB made appearance in Junoon, it got totally fried when MYP called her endearing & something else Dead Dead Ab kaha se light throw karu batao? Wink LOL 

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Tehsina with new writers on the block my guess is that there is now an equal chance that this guy is Prithvi.

And we may see that Prithvi and Hudda were working together all along.

And as we all have been talking of Mithvi connection which never fails - even when the connection is thru phone Meera knws its Prithvi though he keeps mum - Meera will have no reason to doubt since this is Prithvi all along.

So this possiblity has now become equal of this being Prithvi - rahi baat IP ki toh either he is dead, or lying injured or maybe in Hudda custody which is more possible so Prithvi learns the ways of IP.

And Hudda also knws the favorite places of IP and if Hudda and Prithvi are in this together the Hudda would have definitely briefed Prithvi.

So with the new writers coming in the track has been completely thrown open for either possibility.

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Tehsina with new writers on the block my guess is that there is now an equal chance that this guy is Prithvi.

And as we all have been talking of Mithvi connection which never fails - even when the connection is thru phone Meera knws its Prithvi though he keeps mum - Meera will have no reason to doubt since this is Prithvi all along.

So this possiblity has now become equal of this being Prithvi - rahi baat IP ki toh either he is dead, or lying injured or maybe in Hudda custody which is more possible so Prithvi learns the ways of IP.

And Hudda also knws the favorite places of IP and if Hudda and Prithvi are in this together the Hudda would have definitely briefed Prithvi.

So with the new writers coming in the track has been completely thrown open for either possibility.

I'd go for May's theory here...WinkDt Prithvi nd IP r in it together..Coz dose expressions wn DB chipkafied to him,nd really cudnt see his face can never ever be given by Prithvi..He'd die rather dan let da letch intentionally hug him!!!AngryAngryDeadDeadDeadSo I'd go for da theory dt Prithvi nd IP r together in it...WinkNd maybe Hudda is in deir gang too!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Tehsina my light switch got fused when DB made appearance in Junoon, it got totally fried when MYP called her endearing & something else Dead Dead Ab kaha se light throw karu batao? Wink LOL 

Awww poor deary!I hope da new writers shove so much Mithvi scenes onto us dt we all get treated from DBfluenza...!!!Wink

Junoonian

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged

I'd go for May's theory here...WinkDt Prithvi nd IP r in it together..Coz dose expressions wn DB chipkafied to him,nd really cudnt see his face can never ever be given by Prithvi..He'd die rather dan let da letch intentionally hug him!!!DeadSo I'd go for da theory dt Prithvi nd IP r together in it...WinkNd maybe Hudda is in deir gang too!Tongue

Tehsina maybe he gave those looks becoz he thinks that the camera is still there in his room and if someone sees the footage then they too shd be fooled!!!WinkLOL

Junoonian

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

I'd go for May's theory here...WinkDt Prithvi nd IP r in it together..Coz dose expressions wn DB chipkafied to him,nd really cudnt see his face can never ever be given by Prithvi..He'd die rather dan let da letch intentionally hug him!!!DeadSo I'd go for da theory dt Prithvi nd IP r together in it...WinkNd maybe Hudda is in deir gang too!Tongue

Tehsina maybe he gave those looks becoz he thinks that the camera is still there in his room and if someone sees the footage then they too shd be fooled!!!WinkLOL

LOLWish he ws dt smart..!!!WinkBt dnt think Prithvi,who is so conservative in his thinkn,wud lyk DB touching him,nd also nt move away immediately..If all he ws doing ws faking himself..OuchM sure dt guy ws IP!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianadianasr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top