Punar Vivah

~Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar:LetOurLoveAdornYou~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

AntaresVega

Goldie

AntaresVega

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATIKA SENGAR.

You are a very talented and versatile actress. You have all the graces that make you the best actress ever. Really loved to see you as Aarti in PunarVivah. I loved your chemistry with Gurmeet. Love AARYA a lot.
I have to thank you a lot for doing PunarVivah. It was phenomenal. Everyone in my family adores you as Aarti. 

Hug

Dedicated to you:

Love,

Lyra

Edited by AntaresVega - 02 July 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ChokiNMFSdarenForeverAarYanjayhi_ksjanedoe2013sb1410ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixAbie10COLOGYchitsri65villager00Euphoria.IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikki-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar:LetOurLoveAdornYou~ (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
res

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11prityankajayhi_ksladyBgudCOLOGYAbie10chitsri65IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkivillager00-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

pravi05

Groupbie

pravi05

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
A very vvery Happy Birthday to Kratika . The  Lord bless her and keep her in good health and cheer always.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11SdarenForeverAarYanprityankajayhi_ksladyBgudsb1410chitsri65COLOGYAbie10FireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeR-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

prityanka

prityanka

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
The day I first saw you on my TV screen You were only PRERNA'S GRAND DAUGHTER for me. Neither I had any idea about what classic acting is nor I was a religious soap follower at that time. so that was my first loss of ignoring the gem and running behind all stones. After some sweet years one fine day I unintentionally bumped with a tremendous fighter riding a horse had a sword in her hand and fire in her eyes. she was none other than MY JKR...No OUR JKR ( mine as well as my mom's). Since then you were only JKR for me. But that was not the end as I had to met the most beautiful, loveable, cute, sweet, very honest person with superb personality in my life. She was AARTI YASH SCINDHIA who introduced me to that person. And that day I truly and officially found the real cum rare gem of my life MISS KRATIKA SENGARStar. Is not it a great progress my dear. I have seen a lot of beautiful barbie dolls in TV and film industry. But you are the only person with specialty of beauty (i.e both inner and outer) with brain for me.

Many many happy returns of the day dear. may All your wish come true and you reach the highest height of success!!!!! (on my mom's behalf alsoTongue)

At last, miss you a lot dear. Please come back soon with your new venture to lighten my screen again. Waiting eagerlySmile

Edited by prityanka - 03 July 2013 at 6:16am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthya_bellamoony11ForeverAarYanjayhi_ksladyBgudsb1410COLOGYAbie10FireLordPhoenixvillager00lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeR-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Happiest birthday to my dear KrathikaHeart

Just one thing to say : YOU ARE THE BESTStar 
Love you for what you are genuinely ...n would always Love youHeart

Have  a great life n i can'tstop saying I LOVE YOU Kratz!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11SdarenForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengjayhi_ksjanedoe2013ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixAbie10chitsri65lovely_nikkivillager00IsYaRoCHeREuphoria.-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

Abie10

IF-Rockerz

Abie10

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to you Kratika. My journey with you started from Kasauti Zindagi Kay you later blow me away as Rani Laxmi Bai where you played the warrior Queen but what you done to me as Aarti I have no word as I call it "madness" LOL

Wishing you many many happy return of the day with lots and lots of success, may all your dreams come true. You deserve the best in life. What a wonderful actress and awesome personality you've got Heart

Have a blast with your family love ya. Hug Heart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ForeverAarYanDeepaavengjanedoe2013ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixchitsri65IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiEuphoria.-BlushaLicious-

iluvsKS

iluvsKS

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KRATIKAPartyParty 

May your life always be full of happiness and love Heart

love
Shalin

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11prityankaForeverAarYanjayhi_ksjanedoe2013DeepaavengladyBgudchitsri65Abie10FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikki-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday beautiful kratikaClapHeartThumbs Up..May your all wishes and dreams comes trueHugParty

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengjayhi_ksjanedoe2013ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixchitsri65Abie10lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeREuphoria.-BlushaLicious-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top