Punar Vivah

~Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar:LetOurLoveAdornYou~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 39

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y
K R A T I K A     S E N G A R

"aankhon meri teri 
ajab si ajab si adahein hai"

A cute lil baby girl born on this day  to cherish all the happiness in this world..
That Lil baby grown up and become a well known artist today and mesmerized everyone with her acting and also with her  own self.. 

You mesmerized me with her inner and outer beauty and your attitude, Your straightfowardness, cuteness, naughtiness and so on.. 

How to say I'm become your fan.. Jhansi Ki Rani made me turn towards you. Im always adore the professionalism you shows in everything I do. When I got to know that you love adventure, I'm always want to go for an adventure tour with you.. God only knows how it will be when two adventure freaks joined together. I'm really hope I can meet you one day.. If got free time, do drop by Malaysia... I will be guide for free of charge.. ( giggles)

Happy Birthday Kratika di.. Many more happy returns of the day.. May God bless you always.. 
Lots of love from your fan.. 

p/s: Take care of urself di.. Heard you are down with viral fever.. Drink a lot of waters and Take rest di.. Love you always.. 

Love, 
Anba RK Wink

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 04 July 2013 at 10:56pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11prityankaForeverAarYanjayhi_ksladyBgudsb1410FireLordPhoenixAbie10RA17chitsri65villager00IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikki-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar:LetOurLoveAdornYou~ (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
A very happy birthday kratika di. Keep rocking. Keep smiling. Always be the way you are..

God bless you with lots and lots of peace, happiness, success. health and wealth.

keep winning billions and millions of hearts.

Love always,
Your well wisher
Charmi

Edited by princess121993 - 03 July 2013 at 9:56am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ForeverAarYanprityankajayhi_ksjanedoe2013sb1410KratikaSengarKSladyBgudAbie10RA17chitsri65FireLordPhoenixvillager00IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikki-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Party  ...Party Time... Party 

Happy Birthday Swan Princess 

Heart !! Kratika Sengar !! Heart

Hope Your Special Day Brings All Your Heart Desires,

Wishing You A Day Full Of Pleasant Surprises ! Heart

May God Bless You ! Big smile

Keep Smiling, Be Happy and Maintain Your Laughter and Masti ! Wink

There's a lot of things I wanna say for sure... Embarrassed

But On this Wonderful Date, July 3rd...

A Perfect , Beautiful Star Of Pure Love Appeared to Be Our Gift...                                                                  Forever as an Idol... Heart

Blushing  Kratika Sengar, Blushing

We are Very Thankful For All The Joy and Moments You Brought In Our Life with Your Stupendous and Bravo Acting ! You Are The Bestest ! Approve Hug

B e Yourself...

I nvite New Challenges...

R ecall Past Triumphs, 

T rust Your Instincts,

H ave Faith In Your Abilities,

D esire Only The Best, 

A ffirm Your Strengths,

Y ou're Got What It Takes ! 

All The Best, May Happiness and Success Come In Your Way and May All Your Dreams Come True !! Wink

Happy Birthday, Kratika Sengar !! Hug Heart Day Dreaming

Sending Lots Of Love From Malaysia !! Heart

Have A Blast and Enjoy !! Wink

Love,

Isya... Blushing LOL

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 04 July 2013 at 12:12pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11SdarenprityankaForeverAarYan.LovelyDreamer.Deepaavengjanedoe2013jayhi_kssb1410ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixRA17chitsri65villager00lovely_nikkiEuphoria.-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS KRATIKA Heart   Day Dreaming    Heart

Kratika Sengar

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. Heart   Heart  Heart

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR DREAMS COMES TRUE...

LETS CELEBRATE, IT'S PARTY TIME Party    Party   Party

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengjanedoe2013jayhi_kssb1410ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixchitsri65RA17IsYaRoCHeRvillager00Euphoria.-BlushaLicious-

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Kratika Sengar the name i love to write ,, read about it .. really mesmerized by the beauy , spell bound wih the skill you possesssed.. here my best wishes are always there with you

but today on your special da wihsing you a very happy birthday.. god bles.. may god give you all he happiness and success you desereve.. love you dear

i take a pride to be associated wth you as your fan
thanks for being in my life...

StarStarStarStarHappy Birthday DarlingClapClapClapClap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengjayhi_ksjanedoe2013sb1410ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixAbie10chitsri65lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeRvillager00Euphoria.-BlushaLicious-

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
res

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11janedoe2013jayhi_ksladyBgudchitsri65Abie10RA17IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkivillager00-BlushaLicious-

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Have a great Birthday and i hope you have many more years to come
Big smile

-Josh
Smile

Edited by --MasterMind-- - 02 July 2013 at 11:03pm

moony11SdarenForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengjayhi_ksjanedoe2013sb1410ladyBgudAbie10chitsri65RA17lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeRvillager00Euphoria.-BlushaLicious-

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BITRTHDAY KRATIKA!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME AND WONDERFUL TIME CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY...
MAY YOU ACHIEVE THE HAPPINESS YOU HOPE TO ATTAIN IN YOUR LIFE AND ALL THE BEST IN FINDING PROJECTS THAT WOULD TAKE YOU TO GREATER HEIGHTS FOR YOUR CAREER... AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING SO MARVELOUS IN YOUR POTRAYAL OF AARTIJI IN PUNAR VIVAH THAT I WAS INTRIGUE TO WATCH THE SHOW...      

AND CONTINUE TO STAY THE SAME CAUSE...
                              YOU ARE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!! Smile

LOTS OF LOVE,

SABRINA

Edited by akui1984 - 03 July 2013 at 2:31am

moony11SdarenForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengjayhi_ksjanedoe2013sb1410ladyBgudFireLordPhoenixRA17chitsri65lovely_nikkivillager00IsYaRoCHeREuphoria.-BlushaLicious-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top