~Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar:LetOurLoveAdornYou~ - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

Kratika Sengar the name i love to write ,, read about it .. really mesmerized by the beauy , spell bound wih the skill you possesssed.. here my best wishes are always there with you

but today on your special da wihsing you a very happy birthday.. god bles.. may god give you all he happiness and success you desereve.. love you dear

i take a pride to be associated wth you as your fan
thanks for being in my life...

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Happy Birthday Darling👏👏👏👏

Have a great Birthday and i hope you have many more years to come
😃

-Josh
😊

Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BITRTHDAY KRATIKA!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME AND WONDERFUL TIME CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY...
MAY YOU ACHIEVE THE HAPPINESS YOU HOPE TO ATTAIN IN YOUR LIFE AND ALL THE BEST IN FINDING PROJECTS THAT WOULD TAKE YOU TO GREATER HEIGHTS FOR YOUR CAREER... AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING SO MARVELOUS IN YOUR POTRAYAL OF AARTIJI IN PUNAR VIVAH THAT I WAS INTRIGUE TO WATCH THE SHOW...      

AND CONTINUE TO STAY THE SAME CAUSE...
                              YOU ARE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!! 😊

LOTS OF LOVE,

SABRINA

Edited by akui1984 - 10 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATIKA SENGAR.

You are a very talented and versatile actress. You have all the graces that make you the best actress ever. Really loved to see you as Aarti in PunarVivah. I loved your chemistry with Gurmeet. Love AARYA a lot.
I have to thank you a lot for doing PunarVivah. It was phenomenal. Everyone in my family adores you as Aarti. 

🤗

Dedicated to you:

Love,

Lyra
Edited by AntaresVega - 10 years ago
A very vvery Happy Birthday to Kratika . The  Lord bless her and keep her in good health and cheer always.
The day I first saw you on my TV screen You were only PRERNA'S GRAND DAUGHTER for me. Neither I had any idea about what classic acting is nor I was a religious soap follower at that time. so that was my first loss of ignoring the gem and running behind all stones. After some sweet years one fine day I unintentionally bumped with a tremendous fighter riding a horse had a sword in her hand and fire in her eyes. she was none other than MY JKR...No OUR JKR ( mine as well as my mom's). Since then you were only JKR for me. But that was not the end as I had to met the most beautiful, loveable, cute, sweet, very honest person with superb personality in my life. She was AARTI YASH SCINDHIA who introduced me to that person. And that day I truly and officially found the real cum rare gem of my life MISS KRATIKA SENGAR⭐️. Is not it a great progress my dear. I have seen a lot of beautiful barbie dolls in TV and film industry. But you are the only person with specialty of beauty (i.e both inner and outer) with brain for me.

Many many happy returns of the day dear. may All your wish come true and you reach the highest height of success!!!!! (on my mom's behalf also😛)

At last, miss you a lot dear. Please come back soon with your new venture to lighten my screen again. Waiting eagerly😊

Edited by prityanka - 10 years ago
Happiest birthday to my dear Krathika❤️

Just one thing to say : YOU ARE THE BEST⭐️ 
Love you for what you are genuinely ...n would always Love you❤️

Have  a great life n i can'tstop saying I LOVE YOU Kratz!
Happy birthday to you Kratika. My journey with you started from Kasauti Zindagi Kay you later blow me away as Rani Laxmi Bai where you played the warrior Queen but what you done to me as Aarti I have no word as I call it "madness" 😆

Wishing you many many happy return of the day with lots and lots of success, may all your dreams come true. You deserve the best in life. What a wonderful actress and awesome personality you've got ❤️

Have a blast with your family love ya. 🤗 ❤️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KRATIKA🥳🥳 

May your life always be full of happiness and love ❤️

love
Shalin
Happy Birthday beautiful kratika👏❤️👍🏼..May your all wishes and dreams comes true🤗🥳