Punar Vivah

~Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar:LetOurLoveAdornYou~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 3 Page 39

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Happpyyy Birthdayyy KratikaaaHug

I don't really know where to start off from...I can never think of the right words when it comes to you..You seem to always leave me speechless...And not a lot of people are capable of thatEmbarrassed...

I think back and try to recollect as to when I actually fell in love with you but I can never seem to come up with an answer because I never realized when it was happening.I never realized when your beauty, naughtiness , strong personality and your chulbuli self made such a big space in my heart.
Your bindass attitude while still staying so humble and down to earth is an inspiration not just for me but all your fans out there. You stay true to yourself and its hard to find people out there like that.You inspire me to do better in life and to be a stronger women. I look up to you. You are my Role Model.

Your portrayal as Aarti will forever be etched in my heart. I have never witnessed such strong, heart-warming performance, from any actress before. Your beautiful aura literally pulls the audience towards you. And keeps them wanting more. Only a few people have such an ability.

And because of you I also got to experience the greatest moments of my life by forming a closer, and stronger friendship with my now best friend.The love we share for you brought us together to such a point where we can't live without one day talking to each other and I don't think you will ever know how much that means to me. Thank you for giving me my best friends.

Thank you for being such a great person and being in our lives. Still till today when I see Jhansi Ki Rani on my television or Punar Vivah, I cannot but help to stop everything and get lost in it.  MASHALLAH you are truly a gem of a person and I don't think enough can be said to show how much I adore, care and love you. I just really hope you like this Birthday Thread as a gift from me and everyone. I am sorry I could only do this much for you but INSHALLAH next time I will try to shower you with even more and try to keep giving you everything that you deserve.

Once again wish a very very Happy Birthday..May Allah always protect you and give you all the blessings...My Love and Duas will always be with you and I can't wait to continue on with the rest of this journey with youEmbarrassed.

Love,

Sidra (Siddu246)

Heart

Edited by Siddu246 - 02 July 2013 at 10:56pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

FaToOsHishq-aur-junoonMissSkepticmoony11SdarenLincy_LinsForeverAarYanprityankanirmalac99Deepaavengjayhi_ksjanedoe2013sb1410KratikaSengarKSluv_lvndrladyBgudsallybabyFireLordPhoenixsaf24MelodiousDreamsAnnu..Zetterprincess121993RA17chitsri65Abie10lovely_nikkiEuphoria.ZsterRosemaha9villager00IsYaRoCHeRSri_Radha-BlushaLicious-55shobhapickachuSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar:LetOurLoveAdornYou~ (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Let Our Love Adorn You

You Know That We Adore You

Dear Kratika,

Here's wishing you the best of birthdays, an amazing time with your family and friends, and a day that's filled with laughter, joy, and loads of FUN! I hope you enjoy the day to the fullest and wish for all you love. May all those wishes come true and that you are bombarded with insane amount of love and hugs Hug

Thank you so much for being in our lives for 6 years and running. You've been wowing us and entertaining us for so long... it's time you celebrate YOU. Time to kick back, relax, and enjoy what this day has to bring you - love from around the world Embarrassed 

Keep being who you are -- charming, smart, witty, humorous, and down-to-earth. Never stop enchanting us with that vibrant smile of yours and always be as cool as you are Cool I love you Kratika <3 Hope you have a blast. 

Happy Birthday Heart

Love,

Zahra

Edited by ZsterRose - 02 July 2013 at 9:40pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ishq-aur-junoonMissSkepticForeverAarYannirmalac99janedoe2013sb1410ladyBgudRA17saf24ZetterFireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeR-BlushaLicious-

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

years ago on 3rd July an ANGEL had taken birth on the Earth and made it a heavenly place

Thank you for coming in this industry and entertaining us Smile
crazily love you since P2 days and with each role you have made me speechless
you are the rarest of the rare ,a gem . you are beautiful not only outside but from the heart too
I m crazily in love with your personality, talent , smile, hairLOL and YOU
you are inspiration to me, my role model
your bindas attitude and sweet nature makes me fall in love with you more and more.

Today on the special day of your life wishing you many many happy returns of the day
May God always bless you with the best. May happiness and success always be with you
Enjoy the day and everyday to the fullest, be blessed and keep smiling always Smile

you can call me crazy as i have already celebrated YOUR birthday with small cake at my home LOL  

HAVE A BLAST ...MAY YOUR DREAMS BE MANY AND ALL COME TRUE  Party Party 

love,

- KrantiGuru_JKR   aka   Miti

Edited by KrantiGuru_JKR - 04 July 2013 at 11:45pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11SdarenForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengnirmalac99jayhi_kssb1410ladyBgudSiddu246FireLordPhoenixsaf24sallybabyAbie10RA17IsYaRoCHeRmaha9Euphoria.-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

jayhi_ks

Goldie

jayhi_ks

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
M y dearest kratz ,

I Love you .I love you more than words can say .
You are the great actor and the greatest human being .
I adore your nature and you have inspired me with your humble and down to head nature.
I am very proud to be your fan.Big smile

on this beautiful occasion i  wish you a very very happy birthday.
 May everyday bring u something new and amazing to u.
May lifes brightest joy illumunates your path.
A big hug with lots of loveHeartHug .

Edited by jayhi_ks - 02 July 2013 at 10:33pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengnirmalac99janedoe2013sb1410ladyBgudRA17sallybabychitsri65Abie10saf24FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkivillager00Sri_Radha-BlushaLicious-

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Kratika! Heart Have a blast today and everyday! Smile Loved you as P2 and loved you even more as Aarti.

RES for more... hopefully.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 02 July 2013 at 9:21pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11ForeverAarYanprityankanirmalac99jayhi_ksjanedoe2013AntaresVegaladyBgudsallybabyFireLordPhoenixRA17chitsri65Abie10Zettersaf24Euphoria.lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeRvillager00-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Kratika! Hug

Well where shall i start from? I first saw you as Naina from Kya Dil Mein Hai but Punar Vivah is the main show which made me your absolute ardent fan. Heart

I admire you a lot Kratika, you're truly an amazing person and a fabulous actress to say the least. Your smile lights up my day, literally it does because it's so so, so breathtakingly beautiful. Heart I love your happy go lucky nature, Bole toh.. Ek dum Bindaas ho aap! Cool 
I am so proud to be your fan and to be celebrating your birthday today is a bliss. I celebrated your birthday in advance with a cake by the way! Big smileLOL

Keep smiling, stay happy and blessed Kratika. You deserve all the success & love, may you achieve all your goals in life! Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar, always keep that smile & happiness lingering on your face. Love you Miss Beautiful! Heart

Gifts. Embarrassed

And last but not the least, a chotu sa Video Mix for the birthday girl! <3

Happy Birthday Again Kratika!

With love,

Sadiie.

Edited by ..MissLonely.. - 02 July 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11SdarenprityankaForeverAarYannirmalac99Deepaavengjanedoe2013jayhi_ksKratikaSengarKSsb1410luv_lvndrladyBgudsallybabyFireLordPhoenixsaf24chitsri65Abie10RA17lovely_nikkiEuphoria.villager00IsYaRoCHeR-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Kratika! <3 

Thank you so much for coming into our lives. Thank you for entertaining us and introducing us to that one person who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I have liked you since your Kasauti Zindagi Kay days but it was through Punar Vivah that I fell hopelessly in love with you. You must be scared right now to see how crazy your fans are but we are not to be blamed. LOL One can only love you - for your talent, for your beauty, for your charm and for your personality. It's hard to come across actors who are so popular, so talented and yet so humble and grounded. Be the same always, never change. 

Thank you for taking up something as different as Punar Vivah after doing Jhasi Ki Rani. From a fiery individual to a sweet, homely yet strong mother, only you could have done it. Your pairing with Gurmeet would always be remembered and treasured and no one, no one, could have played the role of Aarti better than you. Looking forward to your new projects, can't wait to see you back on-screen. You are missed, sorely! 

Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Have a blast with your family and enjoy this day (and every day) to the fullest. May god bestow his love and blessings upon you, now and forever and may you reach the pinnacle of success. Hope all that you wish for comes true. Love you so much! Heart

~Anu 

Edited by Euphoria. - 02 July 2013 at 9:59pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11SdarenForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengnirmalac99janedoe2013jayhi_kssb1410ladyBgudluv_lvndrKratikaSengarKSsallybabyAbie10RA17chitsri65FireLordPhoenixIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkivillager00Sri_Radha-BlushaLicious-Surish

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

May God continue to grant all your wishes and bless you with good health, happiness and success that you deserve.

ALL THE BEST!!!
We miss you and love you always.

Smile
SMILE

~MJ~

Edited by smileymj10 - 02 July 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

moony11SdarenForeverAarYanprityankaDeepaavengnirmalac99janedoe2013jayhi_kssb1410luv_lvndrladyBgudsallybabyRA17chitsri65Abie10FireLordPhoenixvillager00Euphoria.lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeR-BlushaLicious-Sri_RadhaSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top