Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverAarYan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kratika ,I saw you for first time in Jhnasi Ki Rani while surfing channels and felt a strange pull towards you. There was something about you that made me to pause and take a deeper look at your acting. That was the  start of my journey of discovering you. From then it has been extra ordinary experience for me. After JKR when you accepted Punar Vivah ZMD…I was quite skeptical. But your transformation from Laxmi Bai to Aarti is just outstanding. Your ability to convey any emotions through your expressive eyes is just out of the world.Apart from your acting I am totally enchanted by your wonderful down to earth personality. May you stay the way as you are and continue to rule my heart. Miss you a lot and please come back soon to stun us once again.

Wish you many many happy returns of this day . May God bless you with all the  happiness and success that you deserve.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Sidra and all other members who contributed in this thread…you guys have done an outstanding job. This thread is looking amazing.

tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The main reason why I started watching Punar Vivah,It's you Kratika!..

Saw glimpses of Jhansi Ki Rani and I remember thinking "how beautfiful this girl is".. and you have totally captured my heart in Punar Vivah..

Your potraying of Aarti is simply spellbouding👏👏... Be it Aarti's chripiness,naughtiness..You always have a limit as to not overdo it to become annoying😆  but you make it cute...

Coming to strong emotional scenes,Im always amazed whenever I see you cry or wail on screen because it looks so natural and the desperation of Aarti is so well conveyed😳

I've seen some of you previous works in youtube and I have to say,you have improved leaps and bounds after all this years.So much of subtle nuance in your acting..

When I first started watching PV,I came to know you received alot of "criticisms" from obsessed fans ..and all I can say is, IGNORE NAYSAYERS...as they are all jealous and insecure..

Coming from a totally unbiased person like me,You are sooo beautiful Kratika,different from all the typical faces of TV.. There is something so enchanting in your almond eyes,you raspy voice!!

Dont bother about all these immature fans who still criticise you even after PV has ended...Just look ahead and dont look behind...

Im not sure if Kratika will read this,😆...But all I can say is a BIIIGGG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!...

Good luck in your future shows and I know you will certainly rock it out no matter with whom you're paired against...!!

~ A big virtual hug from a fan from Malaysia!!❤️~
Edited by tleshni - 10 years ago
kiransai64 thumbnail
wish u happy birthday kratika🤗
love u 
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you a very very happy birthday Krathika 😃.

God bless you with all the happiness in life.
binduu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to my fav person Kratika...
Wishing u all success in ur lyf...
vicky91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

May your every wishes come true kratika...

wishing you all the best for your future...

PS: Beautiful thread for the beautiful lady guys👏
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns of the day Kratika.🥳.
I really thank Mittals to bring u and Gurmeet together. Otherwise I would have missed watching  such a versatile actor .
Kratika you are really beautiful. Love u so much for ur personality.
I have become a great fan of u and at last I got my best TV actress .
Eagerly waiting for ur comeback.😳
Wish u all the success of life .
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy bday kratika...hv a great day dear
god bless uu..m soo sorry kratika i ws busy with exams so hd no tym to make VMs  to mak ur day spl...love uu alottt
DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Kratika...