Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: VirmanArhi4ever

awesome update😊

thanks dear
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ha ha my prediction was r8...grandpa will fix a bodygurd for her lovely princess and that bodyguard is none other than raghu...🀣..can't wait for next update..πŸ˜†Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samwllms

very nice

thank u sona
arshiforeve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG. Raghu bana Antara ka bodyguard:)
ager kya hoga???
when will you continue?
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Im excited to know what happens next please do PM me! :D Great job πŸ‘
neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww... jhuiii.. it is soo gud yarr.. m soo thrill to read next part.. I can't wait for it... it will br fun to read whom she s soo scared of goin to gard her  n what will be his reaction when he come to knw abt her... n do update soon..
tintin0602 thumbnail
Part 4:

Tine in JR mension was running like anything. Everyone was too busy . Doctors came for Antaras mom. They started the treatment. Mama n maiji was busy with geeta. Ishaan was busy in looking and roaming in his new house, actually he is even more enjoying here then Kashmir. But what about Antara? She was in her room with some maids around her asking her about the dresses and all. But she was all lost.

She dont know how to react because she still cant forgive her daddu bt she loves him as she loves her dad. She was a bit relaxed on the part that her mom n other family are safe now as they are no longer in that baati where she even needs permission to breath with that gunda raghu.

She was in her thoughts when her daddu entered(from now i will address Jairaj Kaul as daddu). He asked everyone to be out. He sat besides her.

Daddu: what is it antara that is still stopping u to tell your daddu??
U know that i love u a lot my kid. So tell me what is there that is burried in your heart.
Antara: nothing daddu. I am just...( she looked around the room) looking at everything i am missing dad.
Daddu: i know. But if u have lost your dad then i have lost my son who was a part of me. N you cant imagine how does it feel. It was not a single day that i have not missed him. I asked my sources to tell of his every move.
Antara looked at him with surprise.
Daddu: ya my kid.. I know what he was doing at every second. I took this decision when he refused to come back home when i asked him lot many times after regreting my decision.
Antara: daddu i dont know what to say to you right. Because i dont have words to apologies for what all bad i thought for u all these days n said u all bad things.

A maid knocked the door. She informed that someone has came to meet him. Daddu understood who might have come.

Daddu: ok Antara u want to say sorry to me na??
Antara just nodded her head positively.
Daddu: ok then u have to do what i will say. N no saying no. Ok.
Antara: just say it daddu. I will follow all your words because i know we both love each other.

Daddu hugged her sidewise. And moved out without antara. Now antara was a bit happy but she ddnt know which storm is standing right in her house at this very hour.

Daddu: so daya send u??
The young tall man in white full t shirt n jeans with a casual watch was standing with his back at daddu. But when he listened his voice he turned. N nodded his head. He forwarded his hand to join with daddu but it seems that daddu was not yet convinced and want some more questions to be answered.

Daddu: whats your name?
Man: Raghu!!!
He was looking straight into daddu's eyes as if he is not afraid of amything as hs dont have anything to lose.
Daddu: hmm so will you be comfirtable in being a bodygaurd as daya told me that...
Raghu: ji i am because its ...
Daddu: i know that u are her best man but here its my grand daughter. N i cant take risks. If you are here then you have to be all focused on her n her safety..
Raghu: i m ready. I will protect her more then my life.
Daddu(with a smile): no i dont want this. Bz life is a precious gift of god n i want that while saving her in any circumstances u dont forget that you have to save yourself also.
Raghu: but why are u worried for my life?
Daddu: everybody has its own style of working. Mine is this..
Raghu: ok i am fine but i have one condition. Its that no one will come in way of doing my job.
Daddu: impressive. Fine. Well then i guess i shall call her.

After 5 minutes Antara came.
Antara: daddu you called me?
Daddu: yess . I want u to meet someone, your bodygaurd.
Antara: what?? I dont need one.
Dadu: u promised me na to obey me.. Then do that. So here is your bodyguard RAGHU.

Raghu n Antara lookdd at each other and was freezed. Shock was an unferstatement for both of the specially for Antara.
Antara: tum??
Raghu: tu???

Antara: what the hell is this?? U followed me till here???
Raghu cluctched his fist in anger n lookin at his jaw line it was very much visible that he is hell angry. N looking at antara's expression anyone can say that she has A mixed feeling of anger and scare. Yes know she is scared of raghu bz she cant deny her daddu's words n for raghu he cant deny her daya mai's words.

To be continued...

Ok guys this part i m still updating with me cell so no pms.
AND I m dedicating this part to my three crazy friends here. Abhi, piya, n ria. So guys enjoys n do hit the like button.Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
awsome yaar...at last they come face to face,...lolk..can imagine their expressions..πŸ˜† Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

awsome yaar...at last they come face to face,...lolk..can imagine their expressions..πŸ˜†

dear read the note at the end. Update is for u.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

dear read the note at the end. Update is for u.

ya ya i saw it,...thx a lot juhi dr...πŸ€—...teri ss parke mujhe bhi aaj bahut din baad update karne ka man kar raha hain...main chali update karne...πŸ˜ƒ